Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:10 am

[SiSsy PupPy]

I look sactly like my avi n.n;, I had puppy ears an all, but I accidently caught them on fire @.@;

I dun like to wear ears...
I own a ton...but none of them are comfy to wear, and they look sooo lame on me crying

and how do things accidently get caught on fire eek biggrin domokun
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:13 am

MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]

I look sactly like my avi n.n;, I had puppy ears an all, but I accidently caught them on fire @.@;

I dun like to wear ears...
I own a ton...but none of them are comfy to wear, and they look sooo lame on me crying

and how do things accidently get caught on fire eek biggrin domokun

When you accidently ash on them cause if you didnt it was gonna get on yer new carpet n.n; and teh smell of marijuana does not come out to well. So it was ears or carpet. biggrin

[Nishiki]

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:16 am

thats understandable.
i've been in that situation too many times....ruined a good toke and a nice hoody xp domokun crying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:19 am

MariusBinx
thats understandable.
i've been in that situation too many times....ruined a good toke and a nice hoody xp domokun crying

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart I want 3nodding

[Nishiki]

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:20 am

[SiSsy PupPy]
MariusBinx
thats understandable.

heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart I want 3nodding

Get two, and come to MN....we can play in them xd

*frolics*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:21 am

Im quite upset that I cant wear my bear pj's with pants anymore, that was muh cool look. I think they should revise it so that you can wear the bear pj's with a bow and puppy ears, and clothes n.n, cause that would make my day !

[Nishiki]

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:23 am

[SiSsy PupPy]
Im quite upset that I cant wear my bear pj's with pants anymore, that was muh cool look. I think they should revise it so that you can wear the bear pj's with a bow and puppy ears, and clothes n.n, cause that would make my day !

they should make it so you can wear whatever ya want....
without kicking anything off..
some people would look like s**t, but some of us would take advantage, and look ******** awesome

and dude....this is such a great site....but its closed crying
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:26 am

MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]

they should make it so you can wear whatever ya want....
without kicking anything off..
some people would look like s**t, but some of us would take advantage, and look ******** awesome

and dude....this is such a great site....but its closed crying

I can get anything from anyfur wink Closed or not. Its called..I offer you a hundred dollars, and your not closed anymore biggrin

[Nishiki]

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:28 am

[SiSsy PupPy]

I can get anything from anyfur wink Closed or not. Its called..I offer you a hundred dollars, and your not closed anymore biggrin

I would rather take that hundred plus the other needed monies, and go find someone that makes better ones, that inslude SPH's xd
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:30 am

MariusBinx
[SiSsy PupPy]

I would rather take that hundred plus the other needed monies, and go find someone that makes better ones, that inslude SPH's xd

Imma go, Ill give you 100 if you make a custom dingo one n.n, with a spot to put my tail after I get it done from mixed candy n.n; But thats gonna take forever cause latinvixen has got so much to do @.@. So ill wind up commisioning jax cause he/she is pretty decent to n.n

[Nishiki]

MariusBinx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:34 am

wheeee
I am saving money for when after I graduate, I am finding someone to make me a uber good wolf or fox one..... xd

I will cry in happiness
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:37 am

MariusBinx
wheeee
I am saving money for when after I graduate, I am finding someone to make me a uber good wolf or fox one..... xd

I will cry in happiness

I want somethin like teh pic I posted. Its more fun , besides, People can see my face an what not n.n an I love my face biggrin . Some fursons like fursuits cause it hides there face, an I wanna show that Im not one of them n.n

[Nishiki]

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:42 am

*cheers* my squirl movie rules XO *rolls around*
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:42 am

*glee*

I want both.....
I couldnt ******** in a full fursuit, but that thing on the site...would...be usable

MariusBinx

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:59 am

wai everybody is so quiet o.O;
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games