Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm
(Lol^^)

Shun was under a tree with Kiki's head on his lap as the girl slept the day away. Shun looked at the sky and just stayed there, waiting for his little sister to wake up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:24 pm
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

Shun was under a tree with Kiki's head on his lap as the girl slept the day away. Shun looked at the sky and just stayed there, waiting for his little sister to wake up.
racy spotted shun and an unfamiliar girl on his lap. she ran to him excitedly. "shun!! shun!! hey!!" eddie stayed where he was, but stood up, watching Racy run to some other person he didnt know.
nate and ria walked to eddie, watching racy too.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:32 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

racy spotted shun and an unfamiliar girl on his lap. she ran to him excitedly. "shun!! shun!! hey!!" eddie stayed where he was, but stood up, watching Racy run to some other person he didnt know.

Shun looked up then smiled as he waved. "Hey Racy. How are you?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

"as she ran, she tripped on a tree root, falling face flat right infront of him, trying to avoid hitting the sleeping girl. she lifted her head from the grass. "im good...i missed you shun!" she said getting up, she had a small cut on her knee but it didnt bother her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:53 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

"as she ran, she tripped on a tree root, falling face flat right infront of him, trying to avoid hitting the sleeping girl. she lifted her head from the grass. "im good...i missed you shun!" she said getting up, she had a small cut on her knee but it didnt bother her.

Shun blinked as Racy trip and looked at her with a shocked and worried face. "Umm missed you too. You okay?" He asked as the girl on his lap stirred. "Shu-kun..?" She asked as she lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes, "Whats all the commotion?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:56 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

Shun blinked as Racy trip and looked at her with a shocked and worried face. "Umm missed you too. You okay?" He asked as the girl on his lap stirred. "Shu-kun..?" She asked as she lifted her head up and rubbed her eyes, "Whats all the commotion?"

racy nodded. "yeah." she smiled a soft smile, then saw the girl move. "AHHH! IM SORRY I WOKE YOU!!ILL LEAVE, PLEASE REST! IM SORRY!" Ract freaked, paniking for the girl.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(Lol^^)

racy nodded. "yeah." she smiled a soft smile, then saw the girl move. "AHHH! IM SORRY I WOKE YOU!!ILL LEAVE, PLEASE REST! IM SORRY!" Ract freaked, paniking for the girl.

Kiki blinked at the panicking girl and shook her head. "No..its fine. It wasn't your fault. You didn't do it on purpose." She said as she smiled. "don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:58 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

Kiki blinked at the panicking girl and shook her head. "No..its fine. It wasn't your fault. You didn't do it on purpose." She said as she smiled. "don't worry about it.
racy sighed in relief, "okay. im sorry. um..not to be rude but, who are you?" she asked curiously.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:24 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

racy sighed in relief, "okay. im sorry. um..not to be rude but, who are you?" she asked curiously.

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Kiki. Please to meet you." She said as she smiled softly.
"This is my little sister Racy." Shun said as he ruffled her hair. "She just got transferred here today."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:02 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Kiki. Please to meet you." She said as she smiled softly.
"This is my little sister Racy." Shun said as he ruffled her hair. "She just got transferred here today."

racy smiled with a cute grin. "well, Kiki, its very nice to meet you." she acidentally smiled too much and showed a tip of her fangs. "i hope you have a verry good time at this school." she turned around, remebering she didnt come alone. she motioned her hand telling the others to come along.
soon, Nate, Ria and Eddie apeared behind racy. nate waved to shun. "hey!" he smiled, then spotted the other girl by him. "well, well, well, now who is this here?" nate said kneeling down to them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:05 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

racy smiled with a cute grin. "well, Kiki, its very nice to meet you." she acidentally smiled too much and showed a tip of her fangs. "i hope you have a verry good time at this school." she turned around, remebering she didnt come alone. she motioned her hand telling the others to come along.
soon, Nate, Ria and Eddie apeared behind racy. nate waved to shun. "hey!" he smiled, then spotted the other girl by him. "well, well, well, now who is this here?" nate said kneeling down to them.

"Hey Nate, Ria, Eddie." Shun said as he smiled then looked at Kiki. "This is Kiki, She's my little sister."
"Thank you Racy." Kiki said as she watched her motion for the others to come and tilted her head. She looked up at Nate then smiled and bowed her head a little in greeting. "Hello."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:11 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Hey Nate, Ria, Eddie." Shun said as he smiled then looked at Kiki. "This is Kiki, She's my little sister."
"Thank you Racy." Kiki said as she watched her motion for the others to come and tilted her head. She looked up at Nate then smiled and bowed her head a little in greeting. "Hello."

"hey! im Nate." he smiled charmingly, and looked up at shun. "shes cute, how old is she?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:13 pm
Ryoji pulled Izara behind him, her upper arm in his grasp.
"Come on, Iz. We have to get to class!" He said quickening his pace.
Izara sighs and follows reluctantly.

(their pics in case you forgot wink )
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:15 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"hey! im Nate." he smiled charmingly, and looked up at shun. "shes cute, how old is she?"

"15..And don't get any funny ideas Nate." shun said warningly, knowing him.
Kiki blinked and blushed softly at the compliment, looking down at the grass.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:17 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji pulled Izara behind him, her upper arm in his grasp.
"Come on, Iz. We have to get to class!" He said quickening his pace.
Izara sighs and follows reluctantly.

(their pics in case you forgot wink )
User Image
User Image
ria and eddie spotted them rushing to the school. eddie tapped racy's shoulder from behind and pointed to them. racy turned and saw Ryoji pulling Iz. racy put a force felid around them, and carried them as if they were in a floating bubble flying to them.
ria clapped her hands apauding to racy. it was amaizng to her, but common for racy. "hey guys!" ria turned to them, popping thier bubble.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games