Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:20 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Kiki. Please to meet you." She said as she smiled softly.
"This is my little sister Racy." Shun said as he ruffled her hair. "She just got transferred here today."

racy smiled with a cute grin. "well, Kiki, its very nice to meet you." she acidentally smiled too much and showed a tip of her fangs. "i hope you have a verry good time at this school." she turned around, remebering she didnt come alone. she motioned her hand telling the others to come along.
soon, Nate, Ria and Eddie apeared behind racy. nate waved to shun. "hey!" he smiled, then spotted the other girl by him. "well, well, well, now who is this here?" nate said kneeling down to them.

"Hey Nate, Ria, Eddie." Shun said as he smiled then looked at Kiki. "This is Kiki, She's my little sister."
"Thank you Racy." Kiki said as she watched her motion for the others to come and tilted her head. She looked up at Nate then smiled and bowed her head a little in greeting. "Hello."

"hey! im Nate." he smiled charmingly, and looked up at shun. "shes cute, how old is she?"

"15..And don't get any funny ideas Nate." shun said warningly, knowing him.
Kiki blinked and blushed softly at the compliment, looking down at the grass.

nate laughed, scoffing, going "psshh, me! what would i do to you little sister?" then he turned his head, staring into mid air. "wait, what would i do..." then he turned back to shun. "okay, okay, i know what you mean. i wont do any of that to your sister.." then he turned again. "or would i..?" he was confusing himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:23 pm
Tora lays in a tree outside leting her arms heal. she smell and hears unfamiler people which makes her sit up in the tree to look.

(the original Tora is gone as is Shiro though a plot was doe to bring Shirotora back but it died soon after birth)  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:24 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Kiki. Please to meet you." She said as she smiled softly.
"This is my little sister Racy." Shun said as he ruffled her hair. "She just got transferred here today."

racy smiled with a cute grin. "well, Kiki, its very nice to meet you." she acidentally smiled too much and showed a tip of her fangs. "i hope you have a verry good time at this school." she turned around, remebering she didnt come alone. she motioned her hand telling the others to come along.
soon, Nate, Ria and Eddie apeared behind racy. nate waved to shun. "hey!" he smiled, then spotted the other girl by him. "well, well, well, now who is this here?" nate said kneeling down to them.

"Hey Nate, Ria, Eddie." Shun said as he smiled then looked at Kiki. "This is Kiki, She's my little sister."
"Thank you Racy." Kiki said as she watched her motion for the others to come and tilted her head. She looked up at Nate then smiled and bowed her head a little in greeting. "Hello."

"hey! im Nate." he smiled charmingly, and looked up at shun. "shes cute, how old is she?"

nate laughed, scoffing, going "psshh, me! what would i do to you little sister?" then he turned his head, staring into mid air. "wait, what would i do..." then he turned back to shun. "okay, okay, i know what you mean. i wont do any of that to your sister.." then he turned again. "or would i..?" he was confusing himself.

:You better not." Shun said as she hugged Kiki then grinned. "Otherwise you will be severely hurt."  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora lays in a tree outside leting her arms heal. she smell and hears unfamiler people which makes her sit up in the tree to look.

(the original Tora is gone as is Shiro though a plot was doe to bring Shirotora back but it died soon after birth)
edie's ears twitch as he senses another person he doesnt know. then he lookes to the direction of Tora.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:27 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

:You better not." Shun said as she hugged Kiki then grinned. "Otherwise you will be severely hurt."
"okay okay..." then he turned around mumbling to himself. "but i doubt that you can really hurt me..." then he gave challenging grin.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji pulled Izara behind him, her upper arm in his grasp.
"Come on, Iz. We have to get to class!" He said quickening his pace.
Izara sighs and follows reluctantly.

(their pics in case you forgot wink )
User Image
User Image
ria and eddie spotted them rushing to the school. eddie tapped racy's shoulder from behind and pointed to them. racy turned and saw Ryoji pulling Iz. racy put a force felid around them, and carried them as if they were in a floating bubble flying to them.
ria clapped her hands apauding to racy. it was amaizng to her, but common for racy. "hey guys!" ria turned to them, popping thier bubble.

Ryoji jumped out of his skin when the force feild appeared around them. At first he thought it was Izara, but then he saw the spark of amusement in her eyes and found that it wasn't.
When he saw Racy and Eddie and Ria he smiled.
"Oh, good it's just you guys. Thought we were being ubducted for a moment."
Izara smirks and rolls her eyes at her older brother and waves to Ria.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:31 pm
Tora does not move vith in ze tree. she feels some one starring back but does nothing. Ze Tree branch starts to crackle under her veight. before it snaps she hops out of Ze tree and lands at ze base to lay down again vith one knee in and ze other streched out and one arm resting on ze knee zhat is up and ze other at her side. She looks at zhem ponding if she should meet zhem.

(do not ask vhy i type like Zis just go vith it)  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji pulled Izara behind him, her upper arm in his grasp.
"Come on, Iz. We have to get to class!" He said quickening his pace.
Izara sighs and follows reluctantly.

(their pics in case you forgot wink )
User Image
User Image
ria and eddie spotted them rushing to the school. eddie tapped racy's shoulder from behind and pointed to them. racy turned and saw Ryoji pulling Iz. racy put a force felid around them, and carried them as if they were in a floating bubble flying to them.
ria clapped her hands apauding to racy. it was amaizng to her, but common for racy. "hey guys!" ria turned to them, popping thier bubble.

Ryoji jumped out of his skin when the force feild appeared around them. At first he thought it was Izara, but then he saw the spark of amusement in her eyes and found that it wasn't.
When he saw Racy and Eddie and Ria he smiled.
"Oh, good it's just you guys. Thought we were being ubducted for a moment."
Izara smirks and rolls her eyes at her older brother and waves to Ria.
racy smiled amusingly. "hmm..." ria waved back at izara, happily. "hi! how r u you guys?" eddie wouldnt say anything, looking down at the grass. nate was talking with shun about Kiki behind them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora does not move vith in ze tree. she feels some one starring back but does nothing. Ze Tree branch starts to crackle under her veight. before it snaps she hops out of Ze tree and lands at ze base to lay down again vith one knee in and ze other streched out and one arm resting on ze knee zhat is up and ze other at her side.

(do not ask vhy i type like Zis just go vith it)
((lol okay..))
eddie almost ran to catch her, but then realized that she was going to help herself. he shrugged, but kept watching. he was a bit curious to find out who this was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:35 pm
Ryoji laughs, "We're good, thanks!"
Izara looks at Eddie staring staring at the grass. She walks over to him then puts her hands on her hips and transports a thought into his head. Are you okay?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji laughs, "We're good, thanks!"
Izara looks at Eddie staring staring at the grass. She walks over to him then puts her hands on her hips and transports a thought into his head. Are you okay?
he quits staring at the grass and looks up at Izara. he nods. he isnt talking cuz...well, he isnt that comfterble yet. he smiles a fake smile, for her to stop worrying about him. he didnt want anyone to worry.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:42 pm
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"okay okay..." then he turned around mumbling to himself. "but i doubt that you can really hurt me..." then he gave challenging grin.

"Can too." Shun said, hearing him and grinned back.
"Shu-kun is strong Nate. Don't underestimate him"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Tora stands up, deciding to meet the people she does not know. she walks to the with her arms crossed. her tail sorta drags with her stride over. her eyes are closed as she takes in the scents to disguinguish who is who.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:45 pm
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart

"Can too." Shun said, hearing him and grinned back.
"Shu-kun is strong Nate. Don't underestimate him"

"ha, i remeber a few months ago, he coulnt beat Eddie. or Racy. what makes him think that he can beat me?" he challenged.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora stands up, deciding to meet the people she does not know. she walks to the with her arms crossed. her tail sorta drags with her stride over. her eyes are closed as she takes in the scents to disguinguish who is who.
eddie, suprised, watches her walking to him. he didnt know what to do, so he just stood there waiting, leaing of a tree where everyine else was.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games