Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji laughs, "We're good, thanks!"
Izara looks at Eddie staring staring at the grass. She walks over to him then puts her hands on her hips and transports a thought into his head. Are you okay?
he quits staring at the grass and looks up at Izara. he nods. he isnt talking cuz...well, he isnt that comfterble yet. he smiles a fake smile, for her to stop worrying about him. he didnt want anyone to worry.

Izara scoffs. How dumb does he think she is? She is a master at reading emotions. Plus, she has the mind power to make sure its true. She juts out her hip and narrows her eyes. When she finally speaks aloud, it's like wind grazing the grass. "What's wrong?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Izara looks at Eddie staring staring at the grass. She walks over to him then puts her hands on her hips and transports a thought into his head. Are you okay?
he quits staring at the grass and looks up at Izara. he nods. he isnt talking cuz...well, he isnt that comfterble yet. he smiles a fake smile, for her to stop worrying about him. he didnt want anyone to worry.

Izara scoffs. How dumb does he think she is? She is a master at reading emotions. Plus, she has the mind power to make sure its true. She juts out her hip and narrows her eyes. When she finally speaks aloud, it's like wind grazing the grass. "What's wrong?"
he was fascinated by hearing her voice for the first time. he shakes his head. he thinks in his head, im fine... he smiles softly  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:00 pm
Tora reachs everyone with her eyes open. she bows "hello, my name that i go by here is Tora, and telling by your scents i belieave you are all Senpai to me" She finishes standing up straght, her bandages on her hands are red again from blood rushing through her body after she has sat of along time, and her ears are constanly danceing to the sounds they can and can not hear but she can.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:01 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

he was fascinated by hearing her voice for the first time. he shakes his head. he thinks in his head, im fine... he smiles softly

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:03 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora reachs everyone with her eyes open. she bows "hello, my name that i go by here is Tora, and telling by your scents i belieave you are all Senpai to me" She finishes standing up straght, her bandages on her hands are red again from blood rushing through her body after she has sat of along time, and her ears are constanly danceing to the sounds they can and can not hear but she can.
eddie nodds, welcoming her.
racy waves her hand. "hey! im Racy. thats Eddie. she says pointing to eddie."
nate waves the same as racy. "im Nate, nice meeting you Tora."
"and im Ria!" ria jumps out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:04 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk

She smiles, happy with his answer. She speaks with her mind again. The fact that she spoke aloud is a rare accurance. Alright, I believe you.
his heart started beating faster, and faster. he turned around, leaning against the tree, trying not to show Izara.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:10 pm
Tora covers her mouth with her sleeve and laughs silently. "nice to meet you all too" she brings her arm down and feels a sharp pain in her hands again. "i'm afraid i must take my leave Senpai" she bows, blood dripping from the Goze and bandages on her hands.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:12 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora covers her mouth with her sleeve and laughs silently. "nice to meet you all too" she brings her arm down and feels a sharp pain in her hands again. "i'm afraid i must take my leave Senpai" she bows, blood dripping from the Goze and bandages on her hands.
ria and nate concerned, jump forward to Tora. "are you okay?! you hand is bleeding! what happened?" ria cried out worried.
nate took her hand, observing it.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:23 pm
"nothing i can not handle..." she pauses wandering if she should tell them that she shatered the bones smashing at a force feild in a blind rage. Her tail slightly moves when Nate takes her hand sending pain through her body.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 7:27 pm
red 14 the sniper
"nothing i can not handle..." she pauses wandering if she should tell them that she shatered the bones smashing at a force feild in a blind rage. Her tail slightly moves when Nate takes her hand sending pain through her body.
((i g2g)) nate let go of her hand and nodded.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 am
Tora goes to leave again. Her Ears are lower then they should be for someone as strong as her. "I better go senpai, i can rebandage my hands on my own.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:41 pm
nate and ria sigh, feeling ad that they couldnt help Tora at all. racy nd eddie really didnt mind to see a bloody hand, and a weak person walk away,trying to act brave to try and help them self. racy's selfish comments flew through her mind, trying to keep it to herself. she isnt the very sensative type, to lsiten to what people say, and try to help them. only to people she cn trust. since she just met Tora, she coldnt really call it "trust".
eddie, on the other hand, was just the silent type, who couldnt say anything, or wouldnt say anything, even if he wanted to.
nate and ria were more social, and fun to be around with, offering help, (or challenges...nate) and worrying for others. more to ria in those cases.
nate was in the mood for throwing a kick at something, but saw a stranger in pain and offered help. rare...especially for nate. 0.o  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:48 pm
ed was laing in the sands of the now 4 miles longer desert, all hills, mountains and plants in the area were destroied, the sand was warm from the power radiated on it, ed was tired... buthe couldnt defeat [name of my character i forgot] just yet... he was still too weak  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games