Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:14 pm
notingles-do-po
ed was laing in the sands of the now 4 miles longer desert, all hills, mountains and plants in the area were destroied, the sand was warm from the power radiated on it, ed was tired... buthe couldnt defeat [name of my character i forgot] just yet... he was still too weak
(lol who forgets their own character? XD)
Eddie was sensetive, sensing the smallest sources of energy from afar. he could feel the energy in Ed's direction, but couldnt really figure out what it was. heat, lightning, sun's rays? he couldnt put his finger on it. out of curiosity, he snuck out of the group, since he was so quiet anyways, and followed the enrgey trail. after a few minutes of attempting to fly (which he need MUCH practice on), he just walked along to Ed. when he got close, he peeked over a small hill that was remaint of the destruction here. Eddie was a bit afraid, seeing what this person had done so easily.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 pm
((here/ i put it all together.))

Racy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Likes:Darker things, cats, blood, fighting, drama, friends, dark magic
-Dislikes:strangers, too much light, being criticized, being abandoned
-Powers: Dark Magician, full Vampire, can fly, and make force feilds.
Bio: parents died when seven, being left with only brother, Nico. he taught her how to use her powers correctly, protected her, taught her dark magic. recently, her brother dided, protecting Racy. that darkened her mood, tone, and vibe.*15 yrs old

Ria
-Dislikes: fighting (unless for training or for friends), the dark, Racy's vibe
-Powers: can fly, part Vampire, can move things with her mind, good magic, shapeshifting
Bio: Ria ia kinda different compared to Racy. Though she is Racy's cousin (not related to Nate or Eddie), she seems like somone net even connected with racy at all. anyways, Rai was close with Nico, racy's brother, and heard of his death and came to comfort Racy. *15 yrs old

Nate
-Likes: Girls, Green, Friends, Fighting/Challenging, always up for a good fight, escpecially if its oversomething. talkative, and likes gum and soda, AND PARTIES
-Dislikes: Boring people, classes, losing a challenge.
-Powers: good at fighting, strong, agile, good aim, agressive and competative.
Bio: well, nate is kinda well known around places. well known? hes talkative, loves fights, likes food and soda. what else? noone really knows. he actually has a secret behind his training and fights. its a secret noone can know, especially Racy. only Eddie knows the secret. *16 yrs old, Racy's cousin, not realated to Ria or Eddie

Eddie
-Likes: long walks, color blue, hanging out with friends, People and getting to know them, and vampires
-Dislikes: people he cant trust, talking much, fighting for no reason
-Powers: can read minds/talk though his mind, teleport things/people, fly, strong, part Vampire
Bio: Eddie is the silent type, yet fun to be around. he doesnt talk to people who he doesnt really know, or can exactly trust yet. arfaid something terrible will happen...again. anyways, he has been a close childhood friend with Nate, everysince they were born. he actually talks to Nate, and even laughs with him. (thats rare...) he only comfterble with people when they try to talk to him, and tell him more asbout themselves. *hes not related to Racy or Ria or Nate, 16 yrs old

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:02 am
"eddy... i can telll you are there..." Ed said, still too tired to get up "if you have a question, do it before i sleep ok?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 11:57 am
Tora sits in frount of her door unbandaging her right hand with her teeth. she finds herself wondering while working on it, should she ask for help, or should she be alone. Ether way to her, in the end she will only die and be forgoten in time.  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:59 pm
notingles-do-po
"eddy... i can telll you are there..." Ed said, still too tired to get up "if you have a question, do it before i sleep ok?"

Eddie was suprised the mysterious stranger knew his name. he wanted to ask many questions, but he couldnt talk. literally. his mouth opened, but no sound came out. he sighed, and just practiced telportaion, trying to bring the stranger to the school grounds, so that someone esle could talk for him. sadly, Eddie hasnt had much experience with his powers, hiving only discovered them recently, and he fail in the teleportation. he sighed, gave up and just sad by the stranger, trying to talk through his mind. who are you? what happened here? why did you do it? he just watched the stranger lay down in rest.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:01 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora sits in frount of her door unbandaging her right hand with her teeth. she finds herself wondering while working on it, should she ask for help, or should she be alone. Ether way to her, in the end she will only die and be forgoten in time.
ria worried about Tora, wanting to be a friend. she ran after Tora, and found her at her dorm. "Tora! i want to help you!" she said while running to her through the hall. Ria knelt down and stared at the hand.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:10 pm
"i'm Ed... the scholl's teacher, some explosions and magic happened... and i did it to train.." Ed said, still unable to get up "if you could... will ya bring me some water?""  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm
notingles-do-po
"i'm Ed... the scholl's teacher, some explosions and magic happened... and i did it to train.." Ed said, still unable to get up "if you could... will ya bring me some water?""
Eddie nodded, then closed his eyes while a bright light from his hand glowed into a cup of water. he handed it to Ed. then he looked around, seeing that all of this was just to train...>.>  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:15 pm
(( Haven't been RPing here in a while RPing somewhere else sweatdrop )) Sarah jumped into of the broken remains of her window and wandered the halls looking for her friends. " Hello? anyone there?" as she yelled those words echoed seemed to go on for many moments untill the hall was filled with silence once again  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 pm
"thanks..." Ed said, drinking the water, after he was done he set the glass on the ground "so... any other questions?"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:18 pm
knnytte of terror
(( Haven't been RPing here in a while RPing somewhere else sweatdrop )) Sarah jumped into of the broken remains of her window and wandered the halls looking for her friends. " Hello? anyone there?" as she yelled those words the echoes seemed to go on for many moments untill the hall was filled with silence once again
((hi!! i know where youve been RPing at. the "harvest" place? ya i go there too. nice to have you back though!)) Ria's ears twitch as she hears an echo in the halls. "ill be right back Tora." Ria leave Tora's dorm and follows the sound. she was curious to see whoelse she could meet.  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:20 pm
notingles-do-po
"thanks..." Ed said, drinking the water, after he was done he set the glass on the ground "so... any other questions?"
....did you hurt anything?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:23 pm
"why do you think i'm in the dessert? no... i didnt hurt anything... unless there was life in the *salty dessert*"  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:24 pm
(( glad to be back =D)) after hearing footsteps in the distance of the hall Sarah extended her hand grabbing Ria by the shirt and said " careful now don't run otherwise there- wow now I REALLY sound like my mother" after pausing for a moment Sarah let go of Ria's shirt and said " Oh! where are my manners my name's Sarah"  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games