Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:34 pm
Naruto kept going with her body flicker, feeling someone follow her.

"What are you doing Raven?"

She tried to speed up and cover her tracks and scent, but she knew this wouldn't throw her off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:26 pm
*raven sped up and grabbed Naruto shirt* Where r u goin?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:00 pm
Naruto jerked backwards, growling lowly in her throat. She spun around and yanked her shirt from Raven.

"I'm getting away from the Village before I'm executed! Unlike most of the idiots that cramp that place, I. Don't. Want. To. Die. Now let me go!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 pm
Santinzo appeared next to Raven. Hey sis, Naruto. What you two doing? He said blood dripping from his shoulder. Damn Kisame he went back to the village and his sword attacks if he isn't the one holding it. Oh well. Kisame's left though I kicked his sorry butt. What you two doing this far out here anyways?  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 pm
Naruto practically gains a dark cloud over her head. Why did this have to happen to her?

"I'm leaving Konoha, and you'd better not try to stop me. I don't want to die!!"

Naruto exclaimed, backing up from the duo. She put on a sad smile, and disappeared. You could hear a whisper on the wind.

"Don't forget about me please..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:19 am
*raven squezzed her hands into fists tears rolling down her face.* i am not going to let u go. *raven sent the darkness after her and it caught her wen she flickered in and she was brought bac. raven grabbed her waste tightly trying to stop the struggling* STOP u cant go. if they execute u they have to go through me first. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE!!!!!!!!! They wont get u without a huge fight. DONT GO EVERYONE WILL MISS U! Forget about the villigers, they dont no anything. *sighs* I no that for a fact. Do u think becoming a shinobi at 10 was easy for me?!?!?!?! Wen i was with my brother or friends i was the only one with a head band and a ANBU tattoo on there arm. Wen i walked alone people would wisper things like shes a deadly weapon, she can beat the hokage she should be killed, shes the most dangerouse ninja in the world. I got over it and so did they. Now STOPP!!!!!!!!! u still have friends ur really friends all ur classmates from the village they r worried sick about u!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:29 pm
"Well, at least you were respected! You are an Uchiha, the Village can't afford to have you executed!"

Naruto cried, tears streaming down her face.

"I just want to be free of all the hate. I can't ask you to come with me, for that would probably result in your unhappiness. I can't be happy with all the hate bearing down on me... I'm sorry..."

Just as Naruto was about to go again, she had the greatest idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:28 pm
*rave lets go of naruto* then go i dont care. if ur that selfish than go. ill tell everyone ur on a mission. * rave turns to leave* c** on santizo were going home sasuke is probably like passed out on the floor.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

xx kurai_kyuuketsuki

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:58 pm
( i wanna b my own character Takara Yutaka)

Takara came back from a mission and saw that the hokage tower was destroyed. I wonder wat happend? As she raced over there she saw an ANBU and stopped to ask were Raven was. I would like to know that to he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:35 pm
"Wait Raven! Why not let me go back with you as a fox? It's my secondary form, where I can transform at ease, cool huh? So, how about it?"

Naruto pleaded, not wanting to leave her good friend behind.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 pm
*raven turned her bac to Naruto* . . . . . . I dont care do u wat ever u want 2 do. i dont care. *raven stayed there for a couple minutes and then ran of tears rolling down her face* NARUTO NO BAKA!!!!!!!!! i dont want to b friends with a fox i want to b friends with a girl that has a fox demond inside of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:35 pm
Naruto sighed in sadness, she thought she knew Raven better than that. Well, she was used to it, really. She had to be.

"Gomen Raven, Ja ne."

She whispered and continued on her way, a small, sad smile adorning her face.  

KitsuneGouka

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:50 pm
Naruto did not disappear, she continue to explore the Elemental Countries, learning all she can. Few opposed her, but those who did, were not seen again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:57 am
*Raven mopped around the rest of the week. even wen she was training the genin with kiba.* Whats wrong he said grabbing her hand. *raven didnt look him in the eyes* nothing i am fine. U dont look fine to me. I just need a break come on lets go.  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:02 pm
Naruto had her shadow clones help out the village she just past. They needed to rebuild after a nasty storm, so she was sympathetic. She, herself, kept going, not stopping. She was a bit happier, she had foxes running around her feet, and a few birds on her shoulders.

She smiled and kept going, walking on and on.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games