Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shikon Miko

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: Carolina
Owner: Shikon Miko
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Kind
Breed: Dryad
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Her eye color is a bright purple. Her hair color is that of brown mahogany, picture below. More description of her hair at the bottom. Her coat has a golden hue and she has barely there freckles covering her nose.
Reference image(s): Dress, Color of her hair, Flower, hair Style, Amethyst
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: Purple for the dress, so just wing it with that and the hair is the color of the wood I have as the picture.
Tag frame color: Lavender
Tag feather color: White with yellow tips
Hair/clothing edits: Below I will describe the edits.
Hair: Her hair will be a half up, half down hairstyle. The up part of her hair will be curly and piled on top of her head and the rest will seem to flow out of the up portion of her hair and fall in messy curls down to the bottom of her knees. Best picture is the one labeled as Hair style. Its long enough that it flows down to her knees and it is the color of the picture. She will have two pieces of hair that will act as bangs on the side of her head. There will be a Narcissus flower near her left ear and vines weave in and out of her hair. So in the hairstyle picture there can be narcissus flowers in those areas, but I want a big main flower near her ear, and vines would still be going throughout her hair. Her tail will be straight but have narcissus flowers and its vines woven throughout it.
Clothes: Carolina will be wearing the dress I have in the first picture simply labeled as dress, but only with a few small changes. First, the color will be a darker purple for the top bodice part and the bodice will end at her hips. The skirt will also be in shades of a lighter to darker purple and it will be longer, going down to the ground. It will have a slit up the side on the left, revealing some leg. Kind of have it look like it is fluttering since the dress can be known as a fairy dress, frolicking if you will.
Jewlery: Lina, woo for a nickname, will have only one piece of jewelry, a necklace. And it will be super simple. The pendant will be amethyst and in the shape of a narcissus blossom. (Refer to picture that is labeled, flower) The pendant is hung on a simple brown string.
Background Image: Pretty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:31 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: King Inversitle
Name of horse: Blade
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Assertive
Breed: Silver Gryphon
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): light blue eyes/short mane/short tail/body colored to look like it's covered in feathers (like reference Two) that are silver (reference One), with the nose colored to look like the gryphon's beak and the hooves black like the beak tip and the feathery hair around the hooves yellow like the main beak. If possible I'd also like the mane and tail to be colored like feathers (not edits, but just feather shapes in the coloring).
Reference image(s): One Two
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver and I'd like it to look like this
Tag frame color: black like the beak tip in One
Tag feather color: light blue like the eyes shading to silver

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm
.:Editted Winged Soquili:.
Colorist wanted: King! (omfiluffyousomuchritenao!)
Name of horse: Aleera
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Soft-Hearted
Breed: Spirited
Description:
+ She has a FAINT golden body (I suppose you could say "Palomino", but loooots lighter~). Perhaps some misty/wispy swirls ( the colour of her mane and tail, but rather faint, or none at all--again, whatever looks best. )
+ Her wings...are the same colour as her body, but with chocolate-brown (aka same as her mane and tail) soft tips on the feather edges, blending to the same colour as her body. Misty swirls? I'm not sure if that would look good or not...
+ Her mane and tail are the same colour as the Male Golddrop reference, however, the "highlights"/shine is more pronounced/brighter.
+ Her eyes are a blue-purple, as in the reference...
+ She has a faint scar on her face, and another near her flanks.
+ Her hooves are the same colour as her body.
+ Her front legs, should have brown swirls of some sort, like mist, rising from the brown of her fetlocks. (If I could get her to have the long fetlocks that the Angeni have, it would be a blessing~)
Reference image(s): Male Golddrop Soquili, Golddrop Butterfly, Eye And Jewel/Feather/Ribbon Colour Ref., Ribbon Width Ref, Pendant Ref #1
Starting Stage: Adult~
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories.
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best~
Tag feather color: The Blue-Purple (with silver-edges) of the Ref image, for one. The other? Whatever looks good.
Hair/clothing edits:
+ Mane/Tail Edits: I'm willing to give the colourist freedom with the mane and tail. I would like, however that the mane and tail are long (perhaps the mane not touching the ground, but whatever looks best), with her bangs parted over her eyes, but not anywhere near as long as her mane. Slightly wavy hairstyles are preferred. "Soft" (somewhat tousled) and (simple, but) "Elegant" would be words I'd use to describe the hairstyle. (Does that make sense..? xD I guess what I mean is something like this, but looong.)
+ A feather the same colour as her eyes (with silvery edging) either near her ears or attached to her tail.
+ Jewelry: I'd like her to have a fiery-coloured (with a glow) pendant around her neck on a silver, pretty chain~ I'd like some sort of ribbon, much like (Avalee, and/or her sister's) the reference picture's ribbon--though the same colour as Aleera's eyes. It's silk, so should look nice and shiny (the "shine" on the ribbon should be more purple than blue? gain, whatever looks best, I trust you~)? If you find that doesn't work out, please find some way to incorporate the ribbon, whether it's...Iono, draping it with the necklace "holding" a section of it up/together so it doesn't fall, or threaded through her mane and/or tail? The ribbon should pool at her feet a bit~ Maybe a bit in her wing or something... Again, it's really whatever looks good. (Giving lots of creative freedom, I hope~)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:57 pm
.:Regular Soquili:.
Colorist wanted:
King
Name of horse: Seamus
Owner: Necrona
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Amiable
Breed: Irish Draught
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes are a clear medium green. Short mane and medium-length tail are a shade or two darker than the darkest body shade, lightening ever so slightly towards the ends. There are white socks on all four legs, but unlike the ref, the hooves are dark. The white patch is low on the face, as seen in the photo ref. Coat is veering into the darker shades of brown rather than a chestnut or red color.
Reference image(s): Here.
Default accessory color(s)?: None.
Tag frame color: Same color as hair/tail.
Tag feather color: Black & white.

Thank you so, so much! <3

Necrona

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm
Colorist wanted: King
Name of horse: (I will name her when I see her).
Owner: Lunarflowermaiden
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Whimsical
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Curly mane and tail, you choose the color. Violet colored eyes.

And you choose the designs, all I have in reference pictures is her eye color and base color, all designs are up to you. I'd like her designs to suit her personality, and something that goes well on light green (maybe the same violet as her eyes), something that suits her personality. I like butterflies (I love the Usdias that have butterfly wings on their backs), pretty little flowers, and random swirly things, but it is up to you.
Reference image(s):
Violet
http://www.glitteratti.co.uk/images/DSK434-Green.jpg (I'd like the color of the necklace cords, to be close to her base color)
Default accessory color(s)?: You choose
Tag frame color: You choose
Tag feather color: You choose  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 am
:Usdia (no edits please):.
[True Lunar owns a female Cheetah but she said it was fine for me to get the male of the species ^^]

Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Yasei~Madara
Owner: Tebiki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Warm-Hearted
Breed: wild life
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
eye color: sky blue
Hair color: brown with some random blond every so often xD
Hair style: medium mane with a long tail if you can, if not medium and medium ^^
Can he be colored and based around a cheetah the face pattens and the body are on pictures below
Reference image(s):
[full body] - http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm208/zephanja1/dogs/Cheetah.jpg
[face] - http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s345/theblondeone_510/Cheetah_by_thunderglades.jpg
[spots] - http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/qq32/sammy312/gg.jpg
[other] - http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s345/theblondeone_510/Cheetah_Posing_by_ziadkadi.jpg
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult

Default accessory color(s)?: Can i leave these three up to you and whatever you see best xD
Tag frame color:
Tag feather color:

Tebiki

revenant aria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:57 am
Name of horse: Ven
Owner: Random Artist
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Stubborn
Breed: Cosplay from Kingdom Hearts (Birth by sleep)
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Refer to refs~
Reference image(s): I'd like for him to be clothed; so references are below for clothes + hairstyle;

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/almondjelly/Ven1.png
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/almondjelly/Ven2.png
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/almondjelly/Ven3.png
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p111/almondjelly/Ven4.png

Sorry I cant direct you to more refs ;o; Thats all the pictures thats up of him? ;;~

Default accessory color(s)?: n/a
Tag frame color: Leave it up to you~
Tag feather color: like above; up to you!
Hair/clothing edits: ABOVE

Edited with values: ;_; Sorry, I forgot to include this? Is this okay?

Coco Kitty (234,410) + Goti (214,875) + Bani (270,212) = 664,160 + 36,000= 700,160

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:18 am
Name of horse: Tiger Nilla
Owner: FallenRockGirl07
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Lazy
Breed: Orange Tabby
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color - Amberish yellow
Hair Color - White, but then faded to a dark orange towards the ends.
Hair Style - See reference images
Body Color - Like an Orange Tabby cats, but see reference images
Hoof Color - A very light orange
Reference image(s):
Hair Style
Body Color
Default accessory color(s)?: White
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: Gray and orange with both fading to white towards the ends.

I believe he will be about 250k, but I'm not fully sure. I will send you a PM about it.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 am
Name of horse: Esta
Owner: mouselet
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Clever
Breed: Wyrsa
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): A short mane and tail please. Esta's eyes should be a pale green in color and I'd like her body to be colored to look like it has scales (see references One and Two) but she should be white, with opalescent scales (see reference Three, but with a bit more purple).
Reference image(s): One Two Three
Default accessory color(s)?: No accessory please.
Tag frame color: I trust the colorist's judgement.
Tag feather color: I trust the colorist's judgement.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:51 am
.:Uni Soquili:.
Name of horse: Rydia
Owner: Meeki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Adorable
Breed: Final Fantasy Cosplay
Description (horn/tail colors/eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Rydia would have a white coat for the most part. Her legs will fade into a green as the near her hooves and she'll have a gold unicorn horn and gold hooves. Her eyes will be green as well as her hair.
Reference Image(s): Horse Concept: http://meeki.net/images/rydiahorse.jpg
Star/Moon Accessories similar to: http://meeki.net/images/rydia.jpg
Reference: http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x305/Andres2Tiger/ff4_cg_rydia.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: Gold
Tag frame color: Green
Tag feather color: Green
Hair/clothing edits (if any): Rydia would have custom hair and tail. The tail would be long and straight for the most part, curling about on the ground and her hair would be medium length and a mix of a tomboy/girlish style, similar to the third reference image. She would have golden stars and crescent moons about her body and hair and last, her body would be a bit more fluffy at the stomach area and feet. The feathery hooves would symbolize her bell sleeves without having her in actual clothing. Feel free to take any artistic liberties with her.

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 am
Name of horse: Agares
Owner: Fatal Irony
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Mysterious
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes milky white, body black, hair black. Purple, red, and white swirling up the legs < can get creative with this with some sort of pattern/whatever. Maybe put it along his spine even? TOTALLY up to you. Red hooves. Medium mane and tail. Pretty much have fun with him and feel free to get a little creative. ^_^
Reference image(s): none
Default accessory color(s)?: Silver

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 am
Name of horse: Kendali
Owner: Kirowyn Love
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Whimsical
Breed: Regular Soquili
Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eye Color: Green, Blue and Purple. (All 3 colors in each eye.)
Hair Color: A pale rainbow (light red - almost pink, light yellow etc.) with white sparkles.
Hair Style: Long & Braided
Main Body: White with pale rainbow henna tattoos all over.
Reference Image(s): Henna Tattoos
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks good
Tag Frame color: Whatever looks good
Tag Feather color: Whatever looks good

Kirowyn Love

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200

~InfinityTrust~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:55 am
Name of horse: Aeolus
Owner: ~InfinityTrust~
Temper: Cold
Breed: Regular
Description: If I told you I'd have to kill you just confused you. owo See reference images?
Reference image(s): x, x
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s): Gold and white (If it is possible for him not to have the accessory then I want his neck marking to be moved down to where the necklace would be.)
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color: White

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:37 am
.:Usdia (Uneditted):.
Name of horse: Lunar
Owner: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Temper: Observant
Breed: Usdia Spirited?
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Eyes: Silver
Hair: Black with Silver undertones/streaks
Style: Long

Reference image(s): Click here - I'd like the face to have the same type of coloring, the blue would be silver. And then along the jaw line would also be what the belly area would look like.
---Horse: Theme would be 'night sky'. Her body would be black, then a silver belly, that faded off as it comes away. >.>;

I was thinking stars like this: night sky stars
and a Moon like this: Moon~

Default accessory color(s)?: None
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: black and silver~

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:18 pm

Name of horse: Tom Marvolo Riddle
Owner: Miss Cherie
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Ruthless
Breed: Heir of Slytherin
Should show up as a Harry Potter Cosplay edition, as well.
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): His body should be pure white, his mane and tail should be black. I'd like his mane styled roughly along the lines of the first reference image I included, and for his tail to follow a similar theme, though I leave that up to you. Please make it long and black, though. I'd like his eyes to be red, and for his mouth to be edited so that he's not smiling, maybe for a hint of fang to be showing? Something dark. In the image, I have his cloak (dark green, with silver trim) draped over his shoulders, sort of flowing down his side, almost falling off. At the base of that, just beside his hoof, I'd like a vague representation of the wand included as the third reference image. I'd also like to have Slytherin's Locket around his neck, although it obviously is too small to have a lot of details. I'd like his hooves to be silver.
Reference image(s): http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/Tomsoqdesign.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/slytherinslocket.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/miss_cherie/voldemortswand.jpg
Default accessory color(s)?: N/A
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color: Green and silver
Also, I'd like to have this image as the background image for the tag, if at all possible. x

I'd like to note that I have permission from Meeki to commission Tom Riddle, as she owns Lord Voldemort.

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games