Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:40 pm

But what she didn't know was that super-strength doesn't necessarily mean super-muscles. He felt the pressure as much as any human would and thought Wow... Does she really want to go this fast? I've never dated humans before, but I've thought them more... conservative, really... I'll see if she means it or not. He started to rub his body up and down hers as they kissed, and waited for a reaction which would indicate whether she really meant it or made a beginner's mistake...

(In vampire years, he might as well be a teeny-bopper as well, though his body is fully grown. smile )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:44 pm

She eyes widened slightly and she blushed as she broke the kiss off slowly. Shyly, she glanced up at him with a gentle grin. Her eyes shone with great affection and trust as she gently stroked his cheek, then the side of his cold pale neck. "I trust you..." Lore whispered.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:48 pm

"You were holding me pretty tight... However, I'll take things as slow as you want to take them. It's just that when a person grips another that tightly, it means they want more. I don't know how humans work with their relationships, but you seemed to wish for a faster pace." He had winced when she stroked that part of his neck... It was where he had been given the Bite...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Her eyes softened when she saw the brief flash of pain over his face. She brushed her lips against his a few more times and said clearly but quietly. "I don't know what I want...to be honest...." Blushing, she let him go and looked down at the ground and said quietly, "I'm no good."

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:54 pm

"I have an eternity to teach you, and to help you find what you want... Even if I'm not a part of it, I shall help you." He laid a hand on her shoulder. "This night is not over yet. Perhaps you'd like to do something?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:00 pm

(g2g Little brother wants on.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:55 pm

Lore smiled at the thought of eternity. She glanced around, trying to get her thoughts more organized. Finally, glancing towards the west were the city was, she asked, "I've never been to a club before..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:59 pm

"That sounds fantastic! Formal or no?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:01 pm

Lore tapped her chin, a slow smirk forming on her lips. "I feel sinful tonight...lets go with some neon lights and cage dancers." Her eyes lit up. She's only ever sang at simple restaurents, weddings, bars, and one kiddy club. The idea of a night club was a fun exploration. Almost as fun as kissing a vampire wink
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:05 pm

He snapped his fingers and was enshrouded in smoke. When the smoke cleared, one could see he was wearing jeans and a vest. No shoes, no shirt, no socks, just jeans and a vest. "Closest thing you humans have to my usual dress. Shall we?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:10 pm

Lore smiled and nodded, went to skip ahead of him, then turned around suddenly and smiled at him for no reason. She held out her hand for him to take.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:14 pm

He held it in his gladly, returning the smile. "We shall."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:18 pm

Lore smiled and had them run all the way to the city.

(In the city, in front of a club)

Lore halted in front of a brightly colored and grafittied building smiling brightly. "I've passed this place by so many times. I always wanted to go in."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:30 pm

He began to laugh very loudly, almost falling to the ground at the mere sight of the building.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:33 pm

Lore's wide green eyes took in his laughter with confusion, a tiny smirk pulling at her lips. "What's with the laughter? Is this not a good place? I'm open for other options," she said.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games