Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:47 pm

"we can wait if you want...or one of the crew has a bible, either way it doesn't matter to me, as long as we are together" she smiled at him,
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:01 pm

"Anyone got a bible?"

The general responses ranged from "No..." to "Why the hell would I have one?" to "What's a bai-bull?" He bowed his head in disappointment.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:40 am

she smiled at him, "don't worry, we'll just be engaged for now," she kissed him, then walked away to the side of the ship and to her serprize she saw the sunrise, they had celibrated that long???, she felt the crisp air and watched the sunrise, it was truly beautiful, with all mannor of coulors, nothing in the world could make her happier then the life she had that momment, she was engaged to a wonderful man who she loved, and she was at sea, few things could make her happier at that momment,
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:03 pm

And yet, he still managed to do it. He ran to the brig, and ran back up with his fist closed. "We can't be engaged if you don't have the proper ring." He opened his hand, revealing a gold ring with a rather large ruby encrusted in it. In the light a star seemed to shine in it. He smiled.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:43 am

she returned his smile, she put it on and held it to the sunrise, it nearly matched the sky perfectly, she turned back to him, "and we also can't be engaged without this..." she reached into her pocked, and pulled out a gold band ring, with the word 'Eternity' engraved on the inside in anciant japanese, there native languige, she put it on his finger, "this was my fathers, befor he died he gave it to me telling me to find an honerable man and marry him, and thats what i've done,...... Zaizen i will not marry you til death do us part, i will become you wife, for now and all Eternity!!!!!" she then put her arms around his neck and kissed him, crying slightly,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:08 pm

Both kissed and shed tears of joy under the setting sun.

(Guy-sensei and Lee would be crying at the sight right now! 3nodding )

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:11 pm

(ya thats one of the sucky things about this we can't see them crying.....i wonder if they cry like girls or just weard guys or what.......it would still be funny.......it is a touching sene though!!!......*sniffle* i will not CRY!!!!!! crying )
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:14 pm

(Notice how this thread just became a place where we have two characters make out? Oh, my, what a psycholgist would say...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:39 pm

(ya we probibly seam insain or even outsain or worse..............)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:40 pm

(I think a psychologist would say we're repressing something...)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:02 pm

( wink oh realy and what would that be????? cool please do tell)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:07 pm

(yes do tell mobius! lol)

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:34 pm

(Unreleased feelings and urges, however midirected. And you will get it in 3... 2... 1...)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:19 am

kitty had gotten sober by accident and locked herself in the brig. '' help'' she whimpered to herself. her memory's where haunting her again. how she had been on the flying Dutchman and all the other horrifying details.
( i felt like saying this. the bride of chucky rocks)

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:27 pm

Mobius then turned, his face filled with concern. "Did you hear something from below? I could've sworn I heard a slight banging, maybe a word with it."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games