Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
dark ninja school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:52 pm
"Ki-san and Itachi-san are the nice ones so what are you talking about?"Shiyoki grinned and walked over to them."Plus you have two very skilled Medic-nins with you!"Shiyoki grinned and Minaki sighed letting go of Ryuichi's ears."We are allies with Akatsuki. Tobi-kun was the one who stole our clan symbol."Shiyoki continued to grin untill Minaki bonked her head."Plus you probably think I'm a genin don't you?"Minaki asked both of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:55 pm
"Wasn't Orochimaru," Ryuichi began, "kicked out of the Akatsuki?"  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:57 pm
"Yes, he was after he attempted to molest Itachi. He uses the whole 'body transfer eternal life' excuse, but he's really just another Michael Jackson.. So just be happy we aren't going to see him."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:59 pm
-Minaki-Shiyoki-Sisters-
"Plus you probably think I'm a genin don't you?"Minaki asked both of them.

"If I say 'yes'," he asked, turning to Minaki, "am I gonna get my ears pinched again?"  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:11 pm
Shiyoki nodded."I can't wait to see Sasori-kun..."Shiyoki whispered and Minaki sighed."You and your dreams..both weak in my opinion..."She whispered to her."And two girls would be mad if that ever happened too.."Minaki said."Maybe.."Minaki smiled Ryuichi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:29 pm
Ryuichi smiled back slightly, then looked at Hayate, "Fine, when are we leaving?"  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:35 pm
Shiyoki grinned then frowned as the sunset was approching them."I'd say now.."Shiyoki leaped out the window and ran down the road. Minaki sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:01 pm
"Alright," Ryuichi said, turning to face Minaki, then gestured his hands towards the window, "Ladies first."  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:11 pm
Minaki smirked and poofed."Ladies first my a**!"She ran off with a smirked on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:13 pm
All right, forget it, he thought, and jumped out the window and hurried down the road.  

Kazuya Maeda

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:23 pm
Minaki frowned as Sound nins came then toke out her Katana and sliced them in half in one blow. She put back her Katana and continued to smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 pm
He stayed behind, carefully placing genjutsu to test them on the way back. He warned Shiyoki about this beforehand in his lesson plan, and he had only hoped she read it.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

minaki c h i i

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 6:25 am
Shiyoki knew about the Genjutsu she just didn't want let the other two know about it yet. She walked on the Akatsuki grounds carefuly chcking for any traps and didn't find any so she waited for Minaki and Ryuichi. Minaki was leaping in the trees looking for Shiyoki on the Akatsuki's ground when a clay bomb went off above her. She got out safely and growled at Deidara."Deidara...."Deidara looked at her and ran for his life. A girl with black hair and purple eyes walked over and smiled at Minaki and giggled at Deidara."Hello Mitsuka-chan..."The girl nodded and looked around for Shiyoki."Where's Shi-chan..?"Minaki shrugged and then was glomped by Shiyoki from the air."There you are!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:47 pm
Ryuichi showed up shortly after Shiyoki and stopped short of where she and her sister were. He just looked forward and said nothing.  

Kazuya Maeda

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:43 pm
Now that the genjutsu had been placed, he went off to Otogakure. This was his day off, after all, and he didn't want it wasted.

There was a cold wind blowing as Hayate stood at the Monument of the Fallen. Orochimaru at least paid this service to his more loyal servants, and for that he was thankful. Her name stood out at him, haunting his mind and soul.

Tayuya.

She was always so fiesty... So full of spunk. It was her attitude that drew him to her in the first place. Things started out rough (a formality for those of her type), but they got along famously together.

The arrangements had been made. After her next mission, they were going to be married. They had even planned for kids. They had gone so far as picking out names, locations, even parenting strategies! But that mission just HAD to be her last...

Shikamaru and Temari just HAD to do away with her.

He stood there silently, the wind doing all the wailing for him. Then Orochimaru walked up behind him. His voice was amazingly solemn.

"I understand that you were very attached to her."

"As you are with Sasuke."

As Orochimaru hissed in anger, Hayate solemnly said "She would've enjoyed that joke very much."

The Sannin's anger subsided into sympathy. Things were silent for a time, then Orochimaru spoke. "That school of yours... Run by my former teammates in the Akatsuki... How's it turning out?"

"Quite well. I have another Sasuke on my hands, and I'm teaching him as you would have. He may even seek you out. Furthermore, we have a Jinchuuruki as a student, and another as a teacher. They will be harvested in time, but for now they shall serve us well in the final exam."

"Final exam?"

"The assault on the leaf village."

Orochimaru laughed bitterly. "I'll have to come watch!"

"And for bonus marks... The capture of Shikamaru Nara."

Orochimaru's joy turned to solemnity once more. "Perhaps I'll help you there... Provided that Tsunade and Jiraiya are captured for me."

For the first time in hours, Hayate smiled. "Deal."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces