Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:34 pm
Itatsume stood up after Josh to make sure he didn't fall. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Looking back to where the fight had taken place, "I think you left it over there, Josh." She wanted to ask him about what had happened. About why he turned. About what it was he turned into. So many questions..  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:19 pm
*with in towns*i wonder what shop i should stop at first..  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

Little Omega Princess
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:25 pm
Josh slowly made is way over to the gun thanking the gods it was in one piece. It hurt to walk, but he welcomed the pain he felt almost human.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:08 pm
Strom begins to form from a hill and spreads out far slowly, Psycho sitting on top of the hill cross legged with sword on lap and eyes closed mumbling a chant  

PsychoValentine

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:43 am
Itatsume heard the storm coming. Psycho... Why now?! She jumped into the trees and looked for Psycho.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:14 pm
*hears funning lauging comeing from the bushes* hahahahahahahahahaaa....goblins...*about 9 goblins jump from the bushes and attack jacob*oh right*whps out his sword and cuts the first ones off...*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:20 pm
Storm grows larger and begins to rain heavy with thunder and lightning as psycho continiues his mumbling chant  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21 pm
deathfire walk out from behind a tree his body look normol"josh your gun has been melted but once this rain stop i will change into flare and make you one okay"  

The Shadow of Deathfire15

Powerful Tycoon

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:29 pm
Itatsume jumped through the trees to get closer to Psycho. When she saw him, she yelled to him, "Why this time?!" She jumped from the tree and landed next to him with a light 'thud'.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:02 pm
Josh picked up the melted gun and it reformed in his hand, "This is a special kind of gun. One of which I dont even fully understand." He looked off at the storm this looks like fun  

Little Omega Princess
Captain

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm
Itatsume looked at Psycho. "Well? What's with the storm?!" In her mind, Alexandria was speaking a counter chant to stop the storm.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:32 pm
ah finaly in the towns...well what do i need...first to have my swirds cleaned*walks around loking*  

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 pm
Strom simply continiues to grow and becomes more violent and then psycho stops and looks up to her " i love stroms...dont you? theyre so chaotic... " after he said that psycho jumped up and vanished again.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:13 pm
Itatsume smiled as Psycho vanished. "Heh heh heh. Just like him." Alexandria, would you like to come out an play? Of course I would! Never miss a chance to. Alright then. You need to stop the storm and get back to Josh. Itatsume placed her right hand to the side of her head, and screamed in pain on a little this time. She droped to her knees as her hair turned silver and the fur on her tail turned white again. Don't worry, Itatsume. You'll get used to it. Alexandria stood up, and started speaking the counter chant to Psycho's storm, raising her arms slightly as she did so. "You will not win this time, dearest Psycho." Behind her, the storm started to calm down slightly.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:42 pm
Psycho standing all the way at the edge of the storm watching it slowly go away " i never wanted to win with this...." looking at the chaos and fires that have started throughout the forest becous of all the lighting and stuff " i just wanted some fun..." he grinned as he watched with his arms crossed.  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games