Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 7:57 pm
Seirah looked down and decided to transform into a sparrow. She was suddenly zipping along faster than before.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:14 am
Sero transformed into a sparrow like Seirah and zipped past her. Heh heh heh.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:25 am
Khana who is clearly not wanting to be out minuvered transfromed into a perigen falcon and is tied with Seirah and Sero just as they all past the finish line

(sorry i didn't think this race was ever going to end) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:29 am
Landing Seirah said, "That was a fun race. Can we rest a minute before training?" She was panting and hoped that Sero would agree.  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:01 am
Khana was also panting a bit but not very but she was tired."Yea please I'm not really out of breath but I'm tired too"she said  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:48 am
Username: qwepes
Name: yaki
parent: naruto
Appearance:
User Image  

qwepes

qwepes

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:56 am
yaki was going down the street in konoha and started to get bored "maybe the hokage got a mission for me" and gone he was  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm
Sero looked at both Seirah and Khana. "Fine. I don't mind." Sero laughed heartly. "Man...you all must be beat!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:09 pm
"We're not beat not beat we're just.........a little tired"Khana said not wanting to admit she was a little tired."Ummmm guys............I'm leaving for training today......for 2 years so I can go train at all the other ninja villages but I really don't want to go.."She said lowering her head and almost starting to cry but then picks her head up when she said she didn't want to go. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:19 am
"Ok. I'm ready now," said Seirah standing up. She looked at Khana. "I'm sorry that you're going away, but you'll be stronger when you get back," she added trying to cheer the girl.  

Ryu of the Sands

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:34 am
Khana was trying to smile but couldn't hold back the tears starting to rush down hear face crying  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:05 pm
Sero was in disbelief. Khana NEVER went on trips that were longer than a week, let alone two years! "We'll both miss ya', that's the truth, but it's like Fujuki said, you'll be sronger than probably me!" Sero waited for a second then started laughing. "HA! Just kidding. But you WILL be stronger!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:41 pm
Khana looked up saw the smile on his face she smiled but deep down she was clearly not very happy she was leaving."Thank You Sero"she said in a whisper
halfway down the road.She came to the underground tunnels then to her room,packed up her things but went down a different way to get out of Konoha she couldn't bear to see her frineds again before she left.She looked back there was Konaha a peaceful as ever she turned around once more and headed to the mountains in the very far away background.

It only took her a little time to get to the mountains for she knew shortcuts and ran most of the way.She found a spring and decided to camp there that night.The everything was perfect except for her heart which felt like it was ripped into, she was missing her friends too much.she thought to herselfMaybe a little bit of sleep will help.She then went into her tent and slept.When she thoguht sleep would help she was wrong.Khana was feeling terrible that morning.Why oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh why did I accept this mission I can't bear not to see my friends for 2 years.Well....I can't go back now or I'll probaly cry myself to death.She slept for another 2 hours just for being sometimes lazy.
((OK what I would think would happen next is someone appears at the spring who i don't care))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:30 am
Seirah shook her head at Sero's comment and watched Khana go. "You ready to train me?" she asked.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Sero nodded. "Sure am Seirah-chan." Sero looked at her. "SO what you need training with?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games