Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:48 pm
(hey hows the rp going? is it making a little more sense yet? well anyways join my hellsing rp it has all the good things in life ((meaning vampires and all things related)) i need all the people i can muster)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:23 pm
Toekiyo
(hey hows the rp going? is it making a little more sense yet? well anyways join my hellsing rp it has all the good things in life ((meaning vampires and all things related)) i need all the people i can muster)

(this is like a resident evil rp based off of the game and movie)  

Megamanexe709

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:26 pm
Specterofeath
:I am jeod of the rpd and I am surronded by the living dead,I don't know where I am but I am pretty sure that I heared shooting in a gun store a couple blocks away:

john-I SEE U GET OVER HERE NOW *shoots a undead in the head*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:00 pm
(i know that but its just when it started you got me hella confused)  

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:08 am
Toekiyo
(i know that but its just when it started you got me hella confused)

(ok here is the load down for u...
the umbrella corp has tryed to cover up there accidend with the t-virus and now the town of Racoon city is going to suffer
at 6:00 am umbrella sent vans in the town to get there employes that they wanted and the little girl of one researcher has goten into a car accideant and all hell brakes loose 13 hours later
it is now 9:00 pm so jill valatine has tryed to get everyone out but to no sucess and umbrella has closed all exits from racoon city)
plain and simple
all it is realy is to have fun resident evil style
*i am going off the re2 movie*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:51 am
{runs and front flips over the undead and runs towards the gun store}where did these things come from????  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

LuckofTheVampires

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:59 am
Name-Alucard
occupation-Hellsing Industries
weppon-Long Silver Handguns
appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bio- Was Sent into this world by Hellsing Industries and must help their ally S.T.A.R.S. in the undead mission  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:22 am
(starts from where he was) ... i dont know...  

LuckofTheVampires

LuckofTheVampires

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:58 am
*shoots a zombie attacking a woman while walking to the gun store* "hmmm these things are weak" alucard says with disapointment  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:16 am
RedFang9074
*shoots a zombie attacking a woman while walking to the gun store* "hmmm these things are weak" alucard says with disapointment

john-*comes out of the gun store and points a gun stright at alucard and shoots* got em HAY U OK *shoots another undead in the head and rolls to the side and snaps the neck of another*  

Megamanexe709

LuckofTheVampires

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:18 am
*regnerates* "hisssss" he *says* with a smile *shoots a zombie thats right behind him*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:07 am
well....that was intense....{shoots at the remaning zombies}hmm....this feels like a trap....  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:17 am
Specterofeath
well....that was intense....{shoots at the remaning zombies}hmm....this feels like a trap....

john-no these things r not that smart lets go guys *runs down the street avoiding the undead* don't shoot if u dont have to *raido comes on*

"ALL S.T.A.R.S. AND RPD MEMBERS COME TO SOUTH MAIN STREET TO DEFEND THIS POINT AND TO HOLD THEM OFF*

john-we have a job to do and we need to see it through to the end MOVE OUT *starts running to the point where they where needed  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:21 am
*Alucard goes into his little portal* " this might be actually fun hahahahahahahaahhaah"  

LuckofTheVampires

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:24 am
RedFang9074
*Alucard goes into his little portal* " this might be actually fun hahahahahahahaahhaah"

(portal?! sorry no supper human abblitys but u can get in a car or something but u got to hotwire it *i know how* )  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games