Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:52 pm

He looked shocked, then not shocked. "Did... did you say something about other worlds... before? I'm getting something... A bit hazy, but there is something there..."
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:09 pm

she grabed him so he would not fall, "its okey don't take it in to fast,"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:45 am

"It's nothing more than a blur... I can't make anything out..."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:45 pm

"its fine......you'll get your memories back!!!!!" she led him along the pathway into town, "it should be here somewhere" she looked around,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:29 pm

He sounded slightly let down. "Not everything is as it should be."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:40 pm

she looked at him, "what is it????..........Zaizen, i swore i would help you!!!! and on my life, i will!!!!!" she smiled and kissed him lightly, then turned, "look there it is," she walked over to the inn, the sign said, 'The Dragon nest' they walked in and got rooms, she turned to him, "there, our rooms are conected by a door, if eneything happens we'll be there in a flash!!" se smiled at him and led him to the rooms,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:27 pm

"You said the town SHOULD be around here somewhere. As we can see by each other, not everything is as it SHOULD be." His face was still showing some depression.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:38 pm

she looked at him with understanding, "you miss your home planet, Zaizen" she looked into his eyes, "i will never let you fall," she embraced him, and wispered in his ear, "everything will be right!!"

(i'm going to say the chorse of one of my favorit songs and you tell me if its not one of the sweetest things you have ever heared,
"i will never let you fall, i'll stand up with you forever"
"i'll be there for you through it all, even if saving you sends
me to heaven..."
isn't that sweet!!!!!?????)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:45 pm

"Home... planet?" He felt empty again. "As far as I'm concerned, this is my own planet! As long as I'm with you, I'll be alright!" He rested his head on her shoulder.

(I'd like to know the name and artist of that song... Songs are best undersstood when heard.)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:23 pm

"then i will go with you wereever you go, i will fallow you!!!!!!" she held him tight,

(its from the artist, "the red jumpsuit apperatus" and the song is called "your guardian angel" i can type the whole song if that will help??)

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:27 pm

(I shall download it later and listen. Like I said, music's effects are stronger when heard.)

He looked round the room. "Real... cozy... isn't it?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:31 pm

"yes this is your room, " she walked to a door right by the bed, she opened it, "and this is mine," it opened right by another bed, "if eneything happens either one of us will be there as quick as a flash!!!" she turned to him, "eney questions???"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:35 pm

"You just asked a man who's lost his memories if he has any questions. That's kind of dumb, but... since it's you, I'll let you have that one scot-free." He smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:06 pm

she smiled, "i know you have questions, but some people prefer to keep thairs to themselfs, i only wanted to know if you had eney more you wanted to tell me," she smiled back, "so eney questions??? eney requests?? i'm ready and willing!!" she waited as he gave it some thaught,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:08 pm

"I'd ask every question at once if I could. I don't know where to start."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games