Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:30 pm
Nikura looked at him. "look I'm sorry about that..yeah I'm ready..just tell me what to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:36 pm
"It's like I said before." Sasuke said as he looked down at the ground, "When you feel it taking over you, seize control back from it. It takes a lot of willpower, and control. But once you get it, you should be able to keep it down long enough for you to make a getaway or even a defensive maneuver. If you're lucky you can get an attack in if it activates when you're in danger, but don't count on that. It may give the mark more control then you do."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:44 pm
Nikura sat next to him. "Isn't there some kind of jutsu to hold it in or something near that effect?*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:18 am
Sasuke shrugged, "If there is, I don't know it. Mine had been sealed, but the seal that Kakashi put on it broke in that battle with Itachi I had earlier." He sighed, "I'm not sure when I can get it back...or if I can. But one things for sure, learning to control it is the step that you must learn."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:10 am
Nikura stood up to get ready to go back. "You can seal it? Kakashi can? Can he seal mine?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:39 am
Sasuke looked at her and nodded softly, "He should be able to...I don't see why not."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm
Nikura packed up her stuff. "I got to go but meet me here tomarrow morning and bring Kakashi, please..."Nikura looked very serious about this and was ready for anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:28 am
(( Ah, it's okay Amanda! I don't mind at all!))

"Fantastic..." Neji muttered, turning to face Naruto. Nartuo knew Neji didn't really like him... but for some reason kept persistant to talk to him. "And what does my best freind Naruto want?" Neji retorted sarcastically and looked at the sky.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:16 pm
Sasuke nodded and watched as Nikura started to pack, "Tell Itachi that I'm going to keep my eye on him. I will kill him eventually." he looked out at the busy street at the end of the alley, "And I'll try to bring Kakashi tomorrow morning, and see what he can do."

Naruto grinned, "Hehe, I was just wondering what you guys were up to!" Apparently the sarcasm was lost on him, "Would you like to train for the chunin exams? We have a few weeks (decided to further the deadline from lack of people XD) and I want to be ready for them!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:17 pm
Nikura nodded at Sasuke and with that she disappeared and reappeard with itachi."Here is Your stuuf master...I could not find some of these...might you tell me where to get them? I can go back tomarrow morning and look."Nikura handed the stuff to him.

Itachi Grinned and took the stuff. "I see. These items must be stolen from Tsunade..no where will you be able to buy these..Go tomarrow morning and steal these for me. I need them by tomarrow after noon. No go train and get to work!"  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:01 pm
Sasuke watched as his sister vanished from view and he gave a small sigh before walking back out into the streets. Three members of the Akatsuki were in the Hidden Leaf Village...and all three were skilled Shinobi. Plus, his brother was plotting something, which made the situation even more dangerous. Should he bring it up to a jounin? Or should he keep the information to himself, and try to solve the problem? He ran the risk of his brother running away if he told others, so he closed his eyes and leapt up to a roof. He was going to put a stop to Itachi's plans...no matter what it would cost.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:08 pm
Nikura goes off working and fighting..Her training seems to get harder and harder....could Itachi really help someone like her? Was he strong enough if something went wrong? She knew she was a sanin but was not sure if Kakashi could help her at all..She took off for another battle for Itachi.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:15 pm
As Sasuke leapt from rooftop to rooftop, he saw that the bustle of the streets had died down quite a bit. He looked up at the sky, it was getting dark. He would have to find Kakashi later...right now he had to find out what Itachi was up to.
He landed down near the entrance of one inn, a small, quaint little place, hidden by other shops that towered around it. He leaned up against a pole and waited. If Itachi was in there, he would find out...somehow.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:23 pm
A couple hours later Nikura comes back from a fight to clean her sword and kunais and shurikens from the battle. She sees Sasuke outside of their hotal and wonders what he's doing there. She truns her back to him and lowers her head. "What are you doing here?"She asked him in a muffled voice bearly auidable.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:26 pm
Sasuke opened his dark eyes and turned them to her, "What does it look like I'm doing? I figured that this was Itachi's hiding place for the time being...I just had to be sure." He smirked, "So I figured he'd send you off on an errand and you'd be back. I just had to be sure that my hunch was correct."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff