Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:39 pm
(DANGIT so close...)
"odd...how would a demon in your world, whose name I've never heard uttered here, manage to transport you through a different reality?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:40 pm
"He had powerful dark magic... I think it may be a lost Amahagane of some sort, but I am not sure..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:43 pm
"hmm..." she kept her arm around his neck lightly as she pondered this odd turn of events. "Well...I must admit, I am sort of happy you ended up here..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:46 pm
^ ^ "As am I. How else would I have ended up meeting such fine women as you two?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:49 pm
beneath her mask, she blushed; looking at Fate, she could see that the elf was too, slightly. "Thank you once again for your kindness. I fear only that you may never see your old home again, due o the many, unnatural dangers that surround us here."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:52 pm
"A vampire speaks of unnatural things astride a giant warrior monk. I find the situation comical, in a cosmic sense."

(Translation: How ironic.)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:59 pm
"I suppose you are right"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:04 pm
He continued along, then stopped, a slightly disgusted look on his face. He sighed. "One of you two is having that time of month on my shoulder... I shall not say who..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:41 pm
(oh my gosh!!!!! Mobius!!! gross!!!! why'd ya have to write that???? eek )
she looked at Slate and then at her bag and realized it was cranberry herb coming from her herb pouch, it had somehow gotten soaked, "oh sorry its my cranberry herb," the sent of the fruit filled the air she snapped her fingers and it cleaned itself up she sighed at her wasted herbs and stood up, "i'll be right back i need to get some more, its quite usfull" she jumpped into a tree and was back in a couple of minutes she sat down again and blushed slightly, "sorry again, some of the olive oil spilled onto it" she blushed heavily,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:48 pm
(MOBIUS! eek burning_eyes xd )
Slate laughed as the...erm...interesting issue was dealt with and said, "Thank goodness it was only herbs!"  

Vampchick6

Kechero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:44 pm
she blushed a little harder at the insidence and hid her face in her hood,  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:05 pm
Benkei was till standing perfectly still, not liking the feel of the stuff as it seeped through his armour and soaked his clothes.

(AH-HAH! BEHOLD, THE DARK SIDE OF MY HUMOUR!!! BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:53 am
(lol XD)
Slat was still giggling as she used a cloth she had pulled from her belt pouch to soak up the cranberry juice. "It's ok Benkei, see, it won't even leave a stain."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:19 pm
Through clenched teeth, he said "I CAN FEEL IT TRICKLING DOWN MY ARMPIT."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:22 pm
At his point Slate jumped down from his shoulder and said, "well, then take off the mantle thing you are wearing, and I will clean it off. Oterwise, you'll have to live with it for a time."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games