Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:41 pm
(( gyah! i thought u liked her o.O man i need to pay more attention to this kinda crap or ur givving up! and if u give up i wont EVER give u a chance with motako! XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:45 pm
(( O.o ok he does like her but he has stuff going on with him right now and he just doesnt know what to do next or what to really say to makato...hope that gives you some imput xD))  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:57 pm
(( lol yea, he must really like her tho, bc he's almost always around her when she's with another guy rofl!! XD ))
Ryou slowed down as they got closer to the festival, instead of going in were there was a bunch of people her walked around to the other side of the park and went in from there. He let go of Sakata's hand and turned to face here. He winked and stuck his toungh out at her, then dissapeared, and re-appeared behind her, he pushed her into the croud, smileing again, " Cheer up! Life goes on! " He said as he walked into the croud after her  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:00 pm
"your crazy"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:03 pm
" And don't you forget it! " Ryou said to her as his smile got even bigger, he loved being sarcastic! (( rofl! i love that comeback! XD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:06 pm
"he's amazing this kid"she thinks  

Level_E_Vampire

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:07 pm
Meso got up after finishing his popcorn and walked around the festival. He started to think about matako. He liked her but didnt know how to tell her or anything. 'Besides,' he thought, 'She seems to like that ryo guy or whatever his name is more than me anyway. Plus there was that other guy she was with. But I won't ever get a chance if i just let her go...' Meso then stopped right there as the crowd walked around him. He was thinking about what to do. ' I should start to talk to her. I should get to know her....that would make it all easier.' He then started to walk again watching everything as he walked by.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:12 pm
(( yes yes! u should do that! XD rofl, and she doesn't like him, he's just her guardian lol ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:14 pm
( i know but HE doesnt know that xD lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:14 pm
((lol A crazy one))  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:22 pm
(( wel then he should've ASKED der!! XD lol but that would be kinda weird,
and she does kinda like Sesori, rofl! XD guess who im being for halloween, TOBI!! XD "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:24 pm
Meso is then looking at Makato from were she can't see him. 'Ok, I should talk to her.' Meso walked up and tapped on her shoulder as she turned around. " Hey Makato...ummm how you doin?" He was standing there waiting for her to reply. 'Man...I haven't done this in awhile.' He then looked behind and back again."could i talk to you alone for a minute?"  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:24 pm
((are you serious))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:34 pm
(( about my costume or sesori? well both scctuwally! u have to read the other posts by chibi and me to find out y lol! he's not a puppet anymore! XD i lurv Tobi! so yah, XD he's a lollypop! XD ))
Motako stared at him for a second. " Well, I'm right here and Sesori's still up there, shoot! " she said smileing, she hadn't seen Meso in a while.
this is what motako looks like (( yes i have a pic. for everyone of her outfits lol! XD )) User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games