Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling
BRAWL IS ONLINE!11!wan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itakio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 pm
Deathguiser
Itakio
How can you know exactly what you are talking about after only playing a few games?

are you saying I have to play every game to know what I am talking about? Its called the interenet my friend, I have looked up the story through the game series on wikipedia before. Its not the difficult, you go to google and type in sonic. I did the same to mario, just to learn how theg ames started and the main story behind them, since I really only got in mario that some dumb b***h was always being kidnapped, and in sonic some hedgehog was trying to somehwo save the earth....You can't blame for wanting to undertsand the thought process behind all of this.
You didn't say anything about the internet before. Anyway, this argument isn't really going anywhere, so I think y'all need to change the subject.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:53 pm
Anyone else exited to play as Diddy?

He looks really fun to play as.  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:53 pm
Itakio
Deathguiser
Itakio
How can you know exactly what you are talking about after only playing a few games?

are you saying I have to play every game to know what I am talking about? Its called the interenet my friend, I have looked up the story through the game series on wikipedia before. Its not the difficult, you go to google and type in sonic. I did the same to mario, just to learn how theg ames started and the main story behind them, since I really only got in mario that some dumb b***h was always being kidnapped, and in sonic some hedgehog was trying to somehwo save the earth....You can't blame for wanting to undertsand the thought process behind all of this.
You didn't say anything about the internet before. Anyway, this argument isn't really going anywhere, so I think y'all need to change the subject.

how el;se would I know?
CHANGING SUNJECT: what announced character is everyone looking foward to playing first? I wnt to play as Ike.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:55 pm
First person I'm going to play as is Kirby. I hope he is upgraded....  

Jonnnn

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:04 pm
at least his sword is actualy a sword this team instead of a blue wave. He is fun to play, sucking up the enemies and what not.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:26 pm
I wanna play as Meta Knight  

Digital Knight07

Aekea Hero

9,625 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Brandisher 100

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:34 pm
kaku kowaku natteru uchi ha tookutemo

I wanna play as IKE

egai ta mirai e tsuzukiteru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:40 pm
Digital Knight95
I wanna play as Meta Knight

nitnit
Captain

Itakio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:30 pm
Wario looks cool. Or Snake maybe. The explosives could be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:23 pm
I hope the final smashes don't offset the game too much.  

nitnit
Captain

Itakio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:13 pm
I assume the "item" will be banned if possible, since the placement is completely random, and the matches won't be won by as much "skill.'  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:17 pm
Hopefully there will be an option to turn it off.

I'm also curious how the hell you dodge most of them... for example, how do you dodge samus's final smash?

Also, for Samus, I hope there's a way to activate zero suit samus other than using final smash.  

nitnit
Captain

Itakio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:04 pm
I think the pictures exaggerate most of them. Surely they wouldn't have some easy to dodge while other are impossible to evade.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:10 pm
I'm gonna play as Fox first cool  

Michael RD

5,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:28 pm
Ike looks like a good replacement for Marth if they don't bring him back. It'll be interesting to see how well Ike will handle the competition. 3nodding  
Super Smash Bros. Discussion and Battling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff