Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Successful Edit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:46 am
Big thanks to Tahja for looking after applications and the like while I had no net <3 I'm sort of back, internet is still choppy, but I am around now smile

@Mei Silja: I'm a bit hesitant to accept your app without just clarifying one or two things. While bad tempered characters are allowed in the pride (be dull if they were all nice!) they have to be able to follow the laws of the land and be able to work with others (though she doesn't have to be happy about it) else they'd be asked to leave. Amara wouldn't be allowed to use violence to get her way and depending on just how she "aims to make all lions think their beneath her and she's the boss" that might be a problem.

The Tuait'tekem are a patriarchy (though females are treated as equals) and she would likely meet several males who have positions of power. If's okay for her to have her own IC-reactions to this but if she makes trouble she'd be asked to leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:38 am
I just looked back over this and realized I was a dunce, and only posted one form for two lions. This is for Orad, Ampalaya's mate
Name: Orad
Meaning: "earth"
Parents: unknown
Mate: Ampalaya
Offspring: none
Owned by: pinchmonster
Description: Orad and Ampalaya are disgustingly in love. Both have been looking for a home for a long time, and when Orad heard about the Dawnwalkers, it seemed like a great place for them to finally settle down and raise a family. Orad is a soft spoken gentlemen, always ready to do right by people

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian
Are you planning to breed soon?: Probably within the next few months, once they've settled id.

Uncerted Image Link: Orad
Certed Image Link: (missing- apologies sweatdrop )  

Mtorolite

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 pm
Orad is approved!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:40 am
Just posting my cub info. Hope that's ok.

Name: Kem'khet
Meaning: Black Tree/Fire
Parents: Sher-Kha-t x Al-Hattal (god of rogues)
Mate: N/A
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: DDB
Description: Kem'khet (Kem for short) is a fairly grumpy soul. Born of royalty and a God he feels he's better than most of his peers and can be a jerk at times because of it. That said, he dislikes being given too much special treatment and certainly not mollycoddled, he feels rewards should be earned through hard work. As such, he's very responsible and takes his studies very seriously, almost to the point of obsession.

He's something of a loner, independent and often rude (except to his mother). But very loyal to the pride and his future role.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Priest (Acolyte if there's not too many already)
Are you planning to breed soon?: No

Uncerted Image Link: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/certed_caits/Other Pets/Kemkhet.jpg
Certed Image Link: N/A yet

DDB

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:35 pm
Sorry, lost the link here for a good bit.
I know, read and understand the rules. Amara is subject to change in her personality as she has never had a good pride life. I am very sorry, I should have mentioned this before hand but it skipped my mind. ^^;
She might get into a tuff, but nothing to horrid and she would learn quick not to.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 pm
Name: Kivuli Faraji
Meaning: Shadow Consolation; A Shadow of Comfort
Parents: Unknown x Unknown
Mate: Possible Mating to Mwanamke Wa'mwezi
Offspring: N/A
Owned by: Vistada
Description: He's very humble, despite issues. Although blind, Kivuli comes equip well enough to have a soft aspect on life. He loves helping others, even sometimes beyond normality for a blind lion.
Kivu is a very kind and gentle lion, and would love to gain a family, either of his own or within adoptions. Kivu is very much so open to help those whom have deep painful pasts and those whom call for help in desperate times. He is a guardian of the sorts.
He's also intellectual, and doesn't lean on anyone for support of eyesight. He can get by rather well without it.
He was born within a rogue family, who soon joined a pride. Later in his life, as he descended into adolescence Kivuli became blind and a possible pride leader. When he was about to be crowned the pride leader, Kivuli left. Finding the rogue life to be more-so for him.

But now as Kivuli is almost an elder adult. Around the age of 7, this lion finds himself needing support even though he states he needs no help for his eyesight. He finds that pride life may be a need within his older years. Finding himself lonely amoung the rogues as he paces the lands.
It is possible that a meeting with the Goddess of the Lost has given him the hope of finding a pride suitable for a blind aging lion.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Scholar (of History) or Preist.
Are you planning to breed soon?: I will have to catch up into Rps to let him breed. But sometime in the future I do plan to have him breed with his potential mate smile .

Uncerted Image Link: Here
Certed Image Link: oh hay a cert! KivuCert  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:50 pm
Well come on in, Kivuli! :O Approved.

And that's fine, DDB! Thank you!

Mei, I shall double-check with Edit, but I think under those conditions she might be okay, just as long as she's not going to start any fights or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:58 pm
Thanks, and don't worry she is just sassy. ^^

Mei Silja

Moonlight Phantom

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:49 pm
Thanks ;o;/.

Just as a question, which position would Kivu be more likely to be in? oDo;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:58 pm
I'd say priest, for Kivuli. He'd need to be able to memorize well, but compared to scholars who rely on their vision (For studying long-term)-- there you go. Priest.  

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:22 am
Thankya =D.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:27 pm
Name: Ak-kila
Meaning: clever
Parents: Al-Hattal x Sher-Kha-t
Mate: n/a
Offspring: n/a
Owned by: 20Snails
Description: Ak-kila thinks she is a princess and she should be treated like a princess. She loves to be the center of attention when ever she can. Often times she is gullible and has a hard time telling if someone is lying.
She also has a natural curiosity about things around her. When ever she can she goes out on adventures, never straying too far from her den.

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Artisan

Certed Image Link: Here  

20Snails

Samuality

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:29 am
Name: Bahati
Meaning: good fortune, luck.
Parents: Unzu x Akinyi
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Owned by: Samuality
Description: Bahati is headstrong and by no means feminine. She's eager to prove herself against rivals, and even more so if those rivals are male as she has long sought to prove she's just as capable as they are. She's very much a tomboy, and has a hard time relating to lionesses who prefer a more delicate life. She has a genuinely good heart, even if she can seem a bit hard-headed and blunt at times. She takes great pride in everything she does and is extremely loyal to friends and comrades. However, she does tend to get a bit sulky if things don't go her way. xD

What ranks are your preference for your SoA?: Guardian, Huntress

Certed Image Link: Here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:03 am
Bahati accepted! Either rank is fine for her. smile  

Successful Edit

Samuality

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 am
Omgosh, yaaay! I think I'll go with Guardian for her, since it encompasses both ranks a bit anyway, plus she would be so proud to defend her pride! xD  
[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff