Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Dragon Quest (Many choices available! Huge twist page 18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:27 pm
Aisu jumped in between Gandohar and Leon "Gandohar Im the one that made him stay and he thought that I was your slave so he came to get me away from you he didnt understand so it's my fault dont punish him!!! When did u become such a jerk if you kill anyone it should be me becaus this is my fault!" Aisu yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:35 pm
Gandohar effortlessly pushed her away. "I gave him a command that he disobeyed. He broke into Xin's home and what did Xin do to him?" Gandohar said firmly.

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:25 pm
"Gandohar please!" just then a strange figure landed infront od Aisu and yanked Leon in front of her and haveing the two kids smash into each other. "hahaha! i found you two!" the woman shouted.

"Who are you!?" Leon and Aisu yelled in union.
"the world is teaming with unessesary people...it is the gods desision that i fight...as a knight of honor as a protector of the seal i sacrifice myself...to the blood...of criminols..." the woman spat the them.
"what would you have done? it was work for Death or die and become his demon! what would you choose so dont blame us..." Aisu spat back.
The woman ignored Aisu and drew her sword and threw an attack at them both.
Before she could make contact Aisu was blocking it with no one being able to see that she had even moved until they heard the sound of swords clashing. "WHY IS IT ALWATS ME!? I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH YOUR OWN FEARS!!!" Aisu shouted at her while knocking the woman off of her feet.
"Do you really want to fight me? I mean really...i killed people stronger than you when i was 5...im DEATHS flesh and blood! do you really want to fight me!? ME!?Im part demon...i regret killing so many people but i will not be steped on by the likes of you...." Aisu spat at the woman being more mad that ever before, because Death was starteing to take control.

if death takes control...everyone can consider themselves dead.... Aisu thought with the voices of death ringing in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:19 am
"Gandohar, control your anger!" Unkar cautioned when he saw both hands glow.

Gandohar felt another surge of anger flow through him. He dropped his sword. With his right hand and threw an uppercut into the newcomer's face. He let all his god-power go from his hand and into her. With his left he punched her directly in the chest. The god-power increased the strength of his attack, and killed her from the inside.

Ah, clever boy
. Unkar thought. If she's working for Death, than using the power of the gods would definently hurt her more than his blade.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:09 pm
Aisu glare at Gandohar and started to look more like a demon she placed her hand over the womans eyes and chanted some strange words and the woman stared at Aisu for a long time once Aisu removed her hand.
"What you did is unforgivable...but there are many hunting you and you don't deserve it...i would have never guessed that about you..and..i am sorry you are not one of the unessesary people...you are just...misunderstood..." at that moment the woman died.
"you wern't an unessesary person either...and im more sorry..." Aisu whispered knowing that she had already died.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:12 pm
Gandohar picked up his sword and walked towards Aisu. He kicked aside the women's limp body, grinning in satisfaction. "That," he said, "is the penalty for going against me." He looked at Leon. "And that shall be your punishment. Later, I will find you. Unless you are foolish and find me." Gandohar placed a firm hand on Aisu's shoulder and let his power flow into her. His power began dispelling that of Death's, and she began to turn to normal. He felt a tightness suddenly well up in his chest. Ignoring the pain, he grabbed Aisu's shoulder and pulled her with him. Nyrok walked behind them and made sure Aisu couldn't escape.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Aisu sighed and glared at Gandohar. She smacked away his hand and said "I can walk on my own im not 3...", and looked back at Leon.
"im really starteing to hate you new atitude..." Aisu added.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Nyrok growled and jumped behind Aisu, giving her a warning bite (on her buttocks, too o.O) Gandohar placed a firm grasp on her shoulder again. "I'm trying to dispel the dark magick within you. Now obey my orders."

Unkar walked behind them. He looked back at Leon and felt pity for him. The boy did nothing wrong... He took his staff and, when Gandohar and Aisu were a good distance away from him, pointed the staff at Leon, muttered the word 'thought' in the ancient tongue. He pale purple mist spray from the top and quickly spread and found it's way to Leon's mind. In his mind, Leon heard, "Meet me in the back alley, next to Xin's home, near the tree, tonight." in Unkar's voice.

((Sorry for taking control of Leon for a second there. So pretty much Unkar just sent him a message))

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:41 pm
Aisu growled and glared at Nyrok. and mumbled under her breath what she was thinking.
umm.....won't the Gandoharm guy kill me? but i'll come anyway..." Leon thought to Unkar. Leon picked himself up and went to find a place to put up came "wow...im so sore.." Leon said to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:07 pm
Nyrok snarled in response to her glare.

No, Unkar thought back. I will make sure he does not know. That is why I will come after dark.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:32 pm
Aisu ignored Nyrok and walked ahead of Gandohar.

ok thanks um... and your name is? sorry for not asking earlyer oh and im Leon just in case you didn't cach my name Leon Iruky thats what i go by but to some im known as Leon Death...alright well i'll see you tonight! Leon thought to Unkar.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 1:30 pm
Leon Death? I go by Unkar. Don't be late! He warned before cutting off their minds.

Gandohar, growing bored of her rebellious attitude, threw his hand in her way so that she could not go ahead of him. He held her arm in a tight grip. ((THAT SHE CANNOT BREAK FROM))

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:09 pm
"ow! let go of me..." Aisu complained with no emotion. When she felt like haveing emotion again she started to sulk.

Leon could hear his stomach growling and desided to cook some left over meat from the deer he had killed a few days ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:33 pm
Ignoring her, Gandohar opened the door to Xin's house when they finally reached his front porch.

Unkar followed behind and announced their return to Xin, who was still absorbed in his book. He glanced up before going back to reading. Unkar stalked over, curious about the ancient book and its contents. He stood over Xin's shoulder, and read the page he was on. It was written in the Mage's tongue. With difficulty, he read the title. It read "Necromancy and Dark Magick" When Xin realized Unkar was looking at the book, he slammed it shut, sending dust into the air that was in the old book. Why would he be reading about Necromancy? And Magick... Unkar learned about Magick before. It is often confused with magic, which, quite simply, is the manipulation of the power that flows through one. Magick, though, is much more powerful. It does not naturally flow through Ones' veins. It is added in some artificial way, whether injected and forcefully...the same way Unkar received his. He shuddered when he recalled the memory...the pain...pain....
Somehow, in ways Unkar does not understand, Magick can come as a liquid. It is injected by needle into Ones' skin. Not as painful as by force. But it still hurts as the Magick explore its new host.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:59 pm
Aisu just sat down right where she was so that Gandohar would have to pull her if he wanted her to move. Hmp... Aisu said.

Leon was becomeing bord of waiting "How much longer should i wait..." Leon said to himself. I wonder how Aisu is doing with that weird guy...
Leon thought while takeing another bite deer meat. I should bring my sword just in case... Leon thought with worrie  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff