Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:45 pm
A voice of the dragon came out of Chihiros mouth, "GET OUT OF MY WAY!," it roared

Chihiro had managed to let her own voice come out, "I'll...i'll try!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:12 pm
Suddenly the black chakra started to cover all over Sero. IT started to give him a 'cloak' you could say. Yes! You are now mine to control! Sero's eyes immediatly opened and instead of regular eyes, they were wolf eyes.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:49 pm
Chihiro told Ryu..."Please...help me"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:57 pm
"Raa!" Sero got up and walked around in major pain. "Get out of my hea- AHH!" Then Sero lost his being, then the Wolf took over. He looked around. "Ahh! So good to be on the outside again! I believe I shall torture Hidan!" The demon (Hiro in otherwords) jumped onto the window and scanned everywhere. "Ahh! There he is! Time to rip apart a usettling person!" Sero's nails and teeth grew to wolf size and he jumped to where Hidan, Chihiro and the others were.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:26 pm
Whne the Dragon eyes in Chihiro saw Sero, it roared and charged toward him. Chihiro tried to hold herself back, but the force was to strong  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:26 am
Ryu used Mai and Ryo to reach out to the demons in her two friends. Control yourselves and wait for the right moment to attack. I know it will be hard, Mai and Ryo are clawing for a chance to get Hidan. Use your heads, if you attack now you will most surely kill Sasuke as well as Hidan, Ryu told her friends mentally. At the same time she threw a barrier around Sasuke to protect him in case her message wasn't understood by the demons who controlled her other two friends.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:42 pm
"You believe I do not kno that? Bah, I am in control of everything this boy has for now. I can kill Hidan easy, I mean look at him, he has only one arm! I call that an advantage for us!" Hiro chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:08 pm
Chihiro managed to talk again, "SERO! MY DRAGON WANTS TO-"

She was cut off by her dragon taking over her again. She charged toward Sero  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:10 pm
Sero took Chihiro by the neck. He looked into her eyes. "Girl, have some control! Don't let the monsters destroy you! You take their power, not the other way around!" Sero threw her to the ground. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to kill Hidan. Such a pertersome man, never dying at all." Sero jumped in front of Hidan. "You know, you are really pestersome, trying to kill Sero and all that. I will do the pleasure of killing you for him." Sero got into a mantis style position.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:24 pm
When Chihiro was thrown to the ground, he eyes got so red, they loooked like they were made of blood.

"So...this is how it is," he voice of the dragon said as he made Chihiro turn around and do some hand signs for that jutsu she tried to use on Hidan.

(Dragon Fang Jutsu: the dragon attack the opponent and if he bites him/her, he/she dies)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:23 am
Ryu was glad that she had thrown the barrier around Sasuke. "This is not the perfect time to attack," she yelled as her friends charged into battle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:26 pm
Chihiro smirked.

Sasuke...please stop me,said a voice of Chihiro in her head

Chihiro appears behind Sero and Hidan.

"DRAGON FANG JUSTU!"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:09 pm
"Secret Art: Freezing Time Jutsu!" Suddenly Chihiro was stopped in mid-air. "This girl has a lot to learn in manners. Crap, 2 minutes left." Sero did some hand signs. " Five Pronged Seal: Jinjuriki Seal!" Sero pushed his five fingers into Chihiro's gut. He felt very week. "This girl better appreciate what I'm doing for her. Gah!" Sero jumped back to a near tree when time continued again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:57 pm
Chihiro was flung onto the ground. The dragon possessing her faded away. She breathed heavily and looked at the fight.

"Im a terrible ninja," she whispered  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:02 pm
"You're not terrible. It's those jinjuriki's inside you, arguing over who will be control of who. You just need to lay the law down to them. Tell them whose boss. That is what this boy did to me. Now...for Hidan." Sero went into a small hibernational state.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games