Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:34 pm
Fujuki saw that Sero was winning "But were did he get all this chakra from?he wasnt this strong before..." she s whispered to herself...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:05 pm
Sero saw Orochimaru got up quickly. "I see...you deeply care about those two that much? I may understand the family girl...but what about the other one? Is she that important?" Sero saw Orochimaru charge at him with his Snake Head attack. Sero quickly dodged it and caught Orochimaru's head. "What you going to do now, snake boy?" Sero saw Orochimaru struggle. Then he turned into a sonic boom and disappeared. The sonic boom went through Sero's ears and made him slightly depth. Sero looked left and right, but couldn't see him. Then a chakra coat covered him. It was black and bubbly, protecting him from any attack. Sero looked up to see 20 swords coming down around him. I can't dodge this fast enough! I'm going t- Suddenly the swords came crashing upon Sero, making a giant dust storm pick up. When the dust died down, Sero had a sword in his left and right shoulder blade, two in his right and left leg, and one in his hand. Sero groaned from all the pain he was in. C-crap. I...I can't move any muscle in my body.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:43 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened when she saw that he was sreiously wounded "SERO!NOO!" she shouted from the hideout she was about to get out to help him...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:46 pm
*someone grabs Chihiros hair. She tries to scream but the guy put his handon her mouth and dissapeared*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:49 pm
Fujuki stoped to turn around and tell Chihiro to stay quiet but she wasnt there. her eyes widened knowing exactly what happend to her "Chi-CHIHIRO!!!" she screemed hoping she was still neer "CRAP!SERO CHIHIRO IS MISSING!" she tried to warn him...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:53 pm
*Chihiro was thrown vilently on a cell*

Sound Nin: We will deal with you when Lord Orochimaru comes back!

Chihiro: !?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:15 pm
Fujuki ran out of the hideout and into the mist "SERO WE GATTA GO GET HER!" she said running straint she couldnt see anymore the mist was so think she coud have been running straint for Orochimaru XP......  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:18 pm
Sero coughed and he heard Orochimaru retract his swords. Sero then started to bleed like crazy. "Ku, Ku, Ku...I see the great Uchiha is no match for me. I see we got Chihiro-" Sero's eyes widened and he tried to move...he couldn't. "And now, I might as well get your girlfriend while we're at it." Sero saw Orochimaru walk to were Fujuki was. "OROCHIMARU!!!" Then the black chakra started to consume him. The chakra coat started forming tails. It already formed 3. It was starting to form four. Sero got up, his injuries healed and looked at Orochimaru, not as a person, but as a thing. He immediatly striked Orochimaru while summoning a clone to go get Chihiro at the hideout. Sero growled, not able to talk in his form. Orochimaru started laughing. "No matter what you do to me, I shall be immortal AND I am taking that girl with me!" Orochimaru laughed loudly. That tore it for Sero. His forth tail developed and he was completely covered by black chakra. Nobody could tell that he was Sero Uchiha, of the Uchiha Clan. They could desribe him as...a monster.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:25 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened when she saw Orochimaru a few steps away "Se-Se-Sero!" she yelled looking around for him but she couldnt see through the fog...then she saw him in his new form and took a few steps back "S-Sero?" she said staring straingh at him and didnt know if it was him but she loked harder and harder and saw that it was him...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:34 pm
Sero was on all paws facing Orochimaru. "KYUUUUU!!!!" Sero screamed into the air so loudly that everyone in the village could hear. "Ku, Ku, Ku, do you really think this form is going to help?" Sero stood his position and raised his head into the air. A black matter ball started to form. FUJUKI!!! RUUUUUN!!! Sero screamed, somehow telepathically while the Sero outside was still forming the black matter ball.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:38 pm
Fujuki heard him screem but she didnt know how but there was no time to question it she ran strainght into the forest around her house to get away, tears started to crawl down her cheeks but she didnt know why it wasnt THAT bad but they still fell down her cheeks. she kept on running till she didnt know wher she was.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:03 pm
*Chihiro trembled as she satin corner of the cell*

"Sero...Fujuki...hurry"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:49 am
Sero looked with rage at Orochimaru while still making the black matter ball. "KYUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sero then ate the Black Matter ball. He then aimed his mouth down and a giant explosion that took out half of the houses in Konoha.

Meanwhile...

The clone Sero, which had not turned Jinjuriki, broke the jail cell that held Chihiro. "Come on we have to go, now!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:44 pm
Fujuki stoped to try to find out wher she was. she jumped high in the air above the trees and saw that she was running twards where Chihiro was being kepted for Orochimaru....lucky isnt she XP..... "Chihiro im comming for you" she said right before she landed safley on the ground again and raced even faster to find her.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:21 am
When Chihiro ran with the clone Sero, 15 Sound Nin jumped in the way of thier possible exits. They were surrounded as Kabuto walked out from the ninja. Chihiro pinned herself against the wall in fear.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games