Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:03 pm
She sat down on the black leather sofa, and sighed. Her stomach was aching, causing her to get that feeling again, whenever she's thirsty. The golden carpet on the floor was welcoming, even though the walls hung with a heavy fabric in a darker gold. Kitten got up, and walked downstairs. She asked, "Did everyone choose their rooms yet?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:08 pm
While they were talking Sureana was exploring the house. She found a room on the third floor with an excellent view of the mountains. She had carried her suitcase with her to the room. She set it down on the bed and collapsed on the bed, then she sighed. This feels like home. she thought to herself.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:28 am
Kitten couldn't stand it anymore. The thirst was getting to her now. She walked out the door without a glance and she ran all the way down to forks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:40 am
An old guy walked passed her. She smelled the air, too plain. Kitten walked passed a woman in her twenties, hmmm....she smells like turd. After a few blocks, kitten went into a strip club, and spotted a bunch of guys paying money for the ladies dancing on stage. Perfect, she thought. She tapped a guy on the shoulder, and he turned around, staring at her in shock of her beauty. Kitten smiled and said, "wanna come with me tonight?" The young man was dazed, and he asked,"H-how much do y-you want?" Kitten replied in an alluring voice, "it's free, for only one night."  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:41 am
But as soon as they got into a dark alley, she bit down on his neck, and sucked at the delicious blood. The boy couldn't even scream; kitten put her hand on his mouth. Kitten slowly sucked all his blood out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:07 pm
Sureana came downstairs. "Where's Kitten?" she asked the others. She was starting to get worried that she was out feeding and that she would get over excited.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:34 am
Kitten disposed of the corpse quickly. She quietly started walking back home. When she was about to turn a corner, two cars driving passed her, turned and crashed into each other. But because those two cars were driving so fast, there's was a loud boom, and the collision they made not only crumpled the two cars, but it caught on fire. Kitten watched in mute horror. Kitten murmurred, "Stupid humans..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:40 am
Edward flew down over her head. He screeched into Kittens ear, and kitten replied, "You think I should help them? THey deserve this, driving so fast..." kitten sniffed the air a couple times, "and they were driving drunk, I can smell the alchohol." Kitten wouldn't move, if she rescued them, the fire could kill her as well. But no one was out tonight...the roads barely had any lights.

((lets just say it's night time now.... sweatdrop ))  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:51 am
Kitten sighed, I might as well do one good deed, my lifetime of killing humans is so horrible, but maybe if I rescued them, would I be such a bad person? Kitten quickly opened the car door to the red honda civic. There was only a seventeen year old boy inside. Kitten dragged him out and layed him on the ground. The fire burned her, kitten grasped her arm in pain. Kitten threw open the other car's door, and saw a family sitting inside, all dead. Kitten listened closely, their hearts weren't beating anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:00 am
Kitten shut the door quickly before the fire could ingulf her. She quickly went back to the seventeen year old boy. He was scratched all over, and there was a deep wound in his chest. He won't live for long....kitten turned to her bat. "You idiot. This child's about to die, and the other humans are already dead! Why did you make me rescue him?" Kitten glared at edward.  

WineChan

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:02 am
Her bat screeched at her, saying: You could still rescue him. Kitten abruptly turned her gaze back to the boy on the ground. He had spiky blonde hair that looked like white gold. His face looked so pale, as if he was already dead. Kitten bent down on the ground, and whispered to her bat while staring at the boys face, "How could I do this to another human being.....he killed that whole family..."she glanced at the car where the dead family were in...edward said again, "So did you. You murdered countless times...." Kitten looked at the boy again, and seemed to have decided something. She bent down so low to his face that it looked like they were about to kiss, but then she bit into his neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:24 pm
The boy's eyes blinked open in shock. He screamed. The venom went through his neck, and Kitten can see it slowly going into his bloodstream. Heh, at least I'm saving his life. The pain will go away in three days. The boy won't stop screaming, so kitten stuffed her hankerchief into his mouth to shut him up. Kitten said to Edward, "Now what? I've saved him, now lets go." She was about to stand up, but her pet bat bit her ear. "Hey!!!" Edward whispered into her ear, "you can't just leave him here." Kitten sighed heavily. Every time I do something good, it always bites me in the back again....

Kitten carried the seventeen year old on her back, and ran the way home.

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:19 pm
Elizabeth knew something happened and walked outside. When she seen Kitten with the young boy she quickly accessed the whole situation. "What happened?" she asked, gently scooping the boy from her arms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:15 pm
Kitten glared at her bat for a second; he was perched on her shoulder. Then she turned to Elizabeth, "I saw some humans driving, and this boy, idiodically, was drunk driving and crashed into another car." Kitten paused for a bit, realizing what she had done. "I didn't want to save him, but my bat kept on telling me to...". Once again, kitten turned to glare at her bat with an evil stare. Kitten said to Elizabeth, "I don't intend to let him stay here. I saved his life, and that's it; he is not going to live here with us." Kitten wanted to be angry at herself, and to be angry at the dying boy who was about to succumb into a vampire, but all she felt was pity for him.  

WineChan

eragonlover159

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:16 pm
Sureana heard the conversation. "Well obviously he has to stay with us for about a year. We don't want him go rampaging through the cites and killing numerous people. He's our responsibility. At least he knows the rules and isn't a newborn any more. No vampire should be left in the middle of no where with newly discovered powers and a uncontrollable thirst for blood. We've all been there, done that. Are you ok?" She asked looking at kitten's burn. "I have a friend that knows about me and he is always willing to help vampires who are in need of medical attention." she smiled at the phrase.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games