Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"NARUTO IN SPACE!!!"((You Make It Up))NEED PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:14 pm
*Chihiro did a handsign and the Phoenix exploded on Maya and Chihiros cell opened and her rock mask broke off*

"Fell for it! Now let go of Sero!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:15 pm
((O.o uh Sero is gone but we are all still here......how can u help him if she took him only???O.o))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:21 pm
((it exploded when she left and the effect made the cell doors break))

Chihiro: *Phoenix and Dragon chakra engulfs her* You may not want help Sero, but I''' never turn my back on a loved one  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:23 pm
((O.o i dont get it...o well))
Fujuki followed the others after Sero....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:43 am
A rock wall quickly wrapped over all of them, making them paralyzed. "HA! I was about to come and get you all, but it's faster letting you try and come get Sero. Now come on." Maya walked to a door with light coming through, making the gang follow. Maya stopped at a little balcony that over-hung a arena, with many people cheering. "Take your attention off the crowd, and look down there." Maya pointed down to the arena, where Sero was in a small gap in a wall, beaten brutally, and was breathing in slow gaping breathes. A giant Sound Nin walked to him were he was over-looking him. He spat on Sero. "Pathetic...might as well and this pity fight." He took out a katana and stabbed it into Sero's right shoulder blade and started to twist. Sero groaned in agony. "You like that? Well here-Have another!" The Sound Nin quickly stabbed another into Sero's other shoulder blade and started to twist them both into his shoulders. He cackled as Sero indured much pain. Maya laughed. "Isn't this entertaining!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:15 am
*Chihiro got so angry that her Pehonix and Dragon chakra came up and in less than a second grabbed Mai and broke loads of her bones*

"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*thorws her into a wall and slices her making her bleed*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 7:52 am
((Man sero you always have to be the one to get beaten up and save the day oh well i like this better stare Maya knows Khana to if you read back a little i said that .......oh it already happened whatev stare ))
Khana looked at Sero then to Chihiro.She concentrated chraka in her fingers and a little bomb came and broke the rock around her and the same with Fujuki."Fujuki!,we have to go help Sero.Chihiro has Maya covered.Come on!"she said jumping down from the balcony into the arena.Her eyes glowed black with her eye limit on.She hit the ground with her foot and she sent a wave of rocks towards the sound ninja,covering him with rocks."Fujuki get down here and go heal Sero......I'm going to play with this guy
twisted "she said as she walked toward the pile of rocks.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:33 am
Chihiro: ROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:47 am
Khana looked up at Chihiro who was still in anger.Hpmh Maya wont another second fighting Chihiro when shes like this....Hmmmm.Khana tapped the ground again this time sending the sound ninja up in the air.She threw a kunai at him and it hit his chest.Khana watched as he bled to death with an evil grin on her face she said "I told you once I'll tell you again don't mess with us".  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:12 pm
((o.o you know how every crappy show has an evil villian who knows everything? Well, Maya's like that...and I just like beating up my character for some apparent reason ^^))

Sero lookedd around, at Chihiro, Maya, Fujuki and Khana. He was still bleeding to death from the swords in his chest and couldn't move. The Sound Nin who was pumbling Sero was dead, thanks to Khana, and Maya would soon follow after facing Chihiro. He coughed up some blood, still in major agony. "Little twerp!" Maya sent some rocks, big as a giants head, hurdling towards Chihiro. "Let's see you dodge THAT!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:13 pm
*Chihiros dragon chakra made the rocks crumble before they hot her*

"That the the WORST THING I EVER SEEN!"*Charges at Maya and flings her across the sky* DRAOGN FANG JUSTU!

(Drragon fang justu os when a dragon comes out and bits the opponent and kill them)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:14 pm
((Okay then thats wierd sero for you to beat up your own character))
Khana now remembering how fatally hurt Sero was,ran over to him.Starting to heal him she yelled "Fujuki get over here now,I need your help" as she took out a small medic kit from her pocket that the sound ninja had been too dumb to take away.Oh crap..I don't have the right supplies to at least get Sero to walk let alone keep him alive and Fujuki has not come down to help me yet........................Hang in there Sero..Due to almost all of her chraka being drained from being in the cell and the fight and now healing Sero,Khana was now also at a fatal stage.
((Yayz now im beating up my own character))  

Khana Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:37 pm
((It's fun isn't it! Seeing somebody else getting beat up...reminds me of those old type cartoons!))

Sero grasped Khana's hand gentilly that made her stop. "No...t-to late." He coghed again. "I'm not going to make it...but-" His hand started to spark with eletric. "If I go, I go out with a bang." He looked around a bit, seeing the crowd starting to un around. "Get...get out...and get Chihiro to calm down so she can see what she needs to do." He coughed in the other direction of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:42 pm
((AH I WASNT HERE IF I WAS I WOULD HAVE GONE DOWN THER A LONG TIME AGO!!!!))
Fujuki jumped down ther and ran straight to Sero. she saw that he was so badly hurt that he looked like he was about to die any second. tears started to form in her eyes and then ran down her cheaks "Sero it will be okay" she said healing him as much as she could....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:59 pm
*All Sero saw was Maya on the ground not moving. Then he felt a gentile hand on his heart engulfed with fire-like chakra*

"This is the jutsu...that can kill me...but I'd rather have you live instead of die...PHOENIX SACRIFICIAL JUTSU!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games