Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:18 pm

((Yeah, but Koyashu is never gonna call Richard those name out loud unless he gets really annoyed. ^.^))

"He sounds like an arse. How come your mom doesn't just let you and Jamie stay here with your dad?" Koyashu asked.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:23 pm

"Don't know, gah. I'm hungry, when's dinner? O! I could make it! I like fire!"she started bouncing around hyperly.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:24 pm

"I'll cook it. What do you want? Keep in mind that your dad and sister will be most likely eating some of it also," Koyashu said as he got. He started heading towards the kitchen.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:29 pm

"mmmmmmmm,how about macaroni and cheese? Dad likes that stuff but he eats it with ketchup witch is...kinda disgusting."said Emily skipping along after Koyashu.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:33 pm

"Okay mac and cheese it is," Koyashu said as he started getting was needed to make it. "Anything else or just mac and chesse?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:39 pm

"Eh...nope. That sounds good, dad and Jamie probably wont eat much but I'll eat a lot of it."she smiled, "So...what's wrong with my old man?" she asked.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:42 pm

"I thought someone told. I would think that someone would have told," Koyashu stated as cooked.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:44 pm

"Right, dude. I'm four and I'm supposed to act stupid about everything. Naw, no one told me anything. I know he's sick though. My mom was screaming not to long ago yelling out dads name and my step dad got agrivated by it. So what's up?"asked Emily.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:47 pm

Koyashu sighed as he turned away from his cooking. The food would be fine for minutes he decided. "Your dad is very sick. He has something called a brain tumor growing in his brain that is causeing him to be sick," he said sadly.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:52 pm

"Alright. Is he going to die? Are you sad? How sad are you? Is he in pain?"asked Emily stareing up at Koyashu.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:57 pm

"Yes I'm sad. Possibly the saddest I've been in a long time," Koyashu mummbled. "There is a possiblity that he could die, but I would prefer that he wouldn't. How much pain he is in is unknown to me. Only he would know." He then went back to cooking.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:04 pm

"Dad is strong, he will make it. The days ahead...I'm sure will be hard but dad will make it and be alive for a good long time. I bet you that is." Emily smiled and sat down kicking her little legs while she sat. "Should I wake up daddy and get Jamie?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:06 pm

"Yes please. This should be done here soon," Koyashu said as he started getting out some bowels and forks.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13 pm

Emily skipped down to her dads room, peeked in and saw him and his sister asleep.
She gently shook Richard, "mmm...hey baby girl...whats wrong? Did Koyashu burn down my kitchen?"
"No."chuckled Emily, "dinner."
"I'm sorry...I'm not very hungry sweety, more tired actually."said Richard.
"...please eat? Please? For me daddy?"asked Emily not wanting her dad to be so thin, for as long as she could remember he had always been thin. Now that she knew he was dieing she knew well that it wasn't good.
"Alright..."he said sitting up and wakeing Jamie. She woke, "ready for dinner?"her father asked. She nodded, he lifted her up and they walked out to the kitchen.
Richard had to set Jamie down and lean against a wall slightly out of breath, he sat down a moment later. "What we haveing Koy?"

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:16 pm

"I let Emily choose and she choose Macroni and chees," Koyashu said as he turned around and set down full bowels of mac and cheese in front of Emily, Jamie, and Richard. He then grabbed his own bowel and sat down.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games