Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:05 pm
Fujui lauhed "Yeah i bet ur right..." she said right before she heard 'FUJUKI...FUJUKI IS THAT YOU?GET IN THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW" her mother came walking fast out onto the driveway, she squinted her eyes to see because it was so dark "F-Fujuki...huh??is someone there with you???" Fujuki's eyes widened when she asked "Uh...um....." she tried to think of something so she wouldnt see Flame with a saword "Uh mom stay there ill come to you!" she said real quick with her mother still a little far and squinting her eyes still she stoped and waited by the door she had her pjs on already "I gotta go sorry Flame" she said shoving the picture he drew bac in her bag, sh ewas lokign at it the whole time they walked it her house "Bye
" she said waling bac up her drive way "FUJUKI HURRY UP ITS GETTING COLD U WILL GET SICK"
"mom im gonna be fine gosh you worry to much*sigh*" she mumbled....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:12 pm
Flame just shok his head smiling. He noticed a little steam was coming from his skin. This is interesting. Anger starts fires, passion blows stuff up, but all fun does is heat up my body....well seems like all my luck is turning around.... Flame unwarped his hand and then warped his sword. He jumped the gate and picked the lock to the dorms. He finally got to his room and put his sword away. He laid down and felt sleep intsantly pull at his eyes. Time to make up for the lost hours last night.... Flame thought falling asleep  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:20 pm
Fujuki layed in bed wide awake she had so much on her mind "what is H.H.A.???why is the reason we have powers???and what do the crystals mean???" she whispered to herself holding the picture still, not able to think correctly "Grr" she turned on her bac and slaped her wrist on her four head *sigh* she turned bac on her side and her eyes slowly closed and she layed ther till she fell asleep with the pic in her hands.....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:30 pm
Flame woke up after a very restful night of sleep. Finally...Friday Flame did all his normal morning routin. He noticed he still had some time left so he practiced his seeing ability. He was trying to get it to a level of control so he could see things like the uniform again without head achs. He got the glint level and then the crystal. He saw some fuzzyness start to form around him but then he got a small head ach so he stopped. Got to remember, baby steps....  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:41 pm
Fujuki woke up early the next morning exhousted "Man i hardly got any sleep" she took a long shower and washed her hair 2 times just to waskt time then got dressed and brushed her hair over and over again putting it in to many styles to count then back to her usual style, a ponytail [uh her hair is longer than it is in her pic XP it is very long down to her lower back] she walked to school like she does everyday but took loger than usual, she arrived just in time when the bel rang, she took her time getting to class and sat in her seat that she has been sitting in for th epast week....
Yomi was there early enough that when Fujuki got there she was already at her desk and ready to teach....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Flame walked in to see Yumi. He stopped. "I must still be asleep....Your here...on time..." Flame said walking past Yumi. He went to his seat behind Fujuki. "So, How much trouble are you in?" Flame smiled  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:54 pm
Fujuki turned aroud "Uh im grounded for about a week or less it depends if im good" she laughed "Well it s all your fault for making me go to that resturant" she said jokingly then laughed "Did you get caught by a teacher or something wile gettign bac on campus?" she whispered hoping the teahcer didnt hear, she was suddenly behind her and made the Clearing-Out-my-Throat-For-You-To-Hear-Im-Right-Behind-You thing [man that was long XP] Fujuki gulped and slowly turned around "Um yes?"
"No talking while class is starting, didnt u here the bell ring?" she said turning around and returning to her desk "Okay class continue reading the rest of tye chapter"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 pm
"No, we need better security." Flame wispered "Have you noticed she always makes us read and do work sheets. I don't think she puts any effort into her lessons. Might have something to do with the picture." Flame said making sure Yumi wasn't in earshot  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:05 pm
((i know ima bad teacher >.< i cant be 2 pplz at one time it is hard gonk i never dont that before x.x))
"Yeah....well it is easy so im not complaining" she was shocked to here herself say that, she had aslways liked being chalenged and she was so smart that she liked doing work but now sh ehas changed is it beacuse im around more people to spend my time with so im not so worried about work???i have been alone for quite a while hat probably the reason, she thought to herslef  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:11 pm
"I devoting today to finding out what she's hidding. You wanna help?" Flame asked trying to see the uniform again.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:14 pm
Fujuki preteded to look out the window and nodded, she whispered "Yeah...why not" she smiled hen turned bac to her book and read the rest of the book in 10 minutes and there were stil 2 hours left of class....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:27 pm
Flame started to get a headach as soon as a image started to appaer over Yumi NO!!! I almost have it!! Flame thought pushing harder. Soon the uniform apeared. But his sight made another image appear. It was behind Yumi. It was more of a movie from first person view. Whoever eyes he was looking threw they were looking at screen that showed a picture of some monster and then looked over to some guy in a HHA uniform that seemed to be talking but Flame couldn't hear anything. Flame sight suddenly was iterupted when the headach intestified. "Oh, s**t!!" Flame said a little load grabbing his head. I pushed a little to far but I found out I could do more. I should be able to do both now without the head ach... It was worth it.. Flame tried to justify his spliting headach. Much to his suprise he stayed awake.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:36 pm
Fujuki's stomack all of a sudded hurt like ten strong men punched her in the gut "Ah!" she yelled grabing her stomack and droping her head to her desk maing a light "thump" sound, she slowly turned to Flame, Knowing it was him who was hurting [she can tell the diff of pain of who is hurting once she feels the pain] she said "Flame...are you okay???" her voice was low and a bit shaky...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:45 pm
"Feels like someone hit my head with a sledge hammer." He said opening his eyes noticing that he was atracting some confused looks. Flame sat up and foced himself not to show the pain. He looked over and saw Fujuki was also in pain. Then suddenly things clicked. Why she was holding her stomach when she was healing both times and when Flame was in the nurses office he heard her vioce even though she wasn't there. She's is connected to all of us....thats one of her powers...sundenly pushing that far wasn't worth it... Flame thought as he head her grunt with pain in his head.  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:54 pm
i gotta get farther away so the pain is so tense she thought to herslef, she raised her hand "Can i go to the bathroom?" she asked, not waiting for a answer she jumped out of her seat and ran out into the hall and kept on running till she was at a dead end, she put her bac up against the wall and slid down it and rested for a while, the pain wasnt as bad as before but it was still there as she sat in the corner....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games