Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:03 pm
Alice smiled up at the new student. "Good morning Shaylene," she said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:59 pm
Excusing herself from the class, as if she needed to use the restroom, Charity sighlently exited the room. She was tired and bored, wandering aimlessly through the halls, waiting for first period to be over.  

Alayna_blind_angel

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:44 pm
Charity sat down and leaned against the wall, thinking of somewhere to pass the time. I can't go into one of the classrooms, she thought, but I can go to the music room and play the piano. No one's ever in there durring first period.
Getting up, she walked quickly towards the music room, opening the door, and sitting at a small upright yamaha. Testing the sound, she placed her hands in their starting position. Her fingers flew across the keys, swiftly playing Rondo Alla Turca by Mozart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:51 am
On an impulse (okay, after a vision) Alice asked for a pass to the bathroom but instead went to the music where Charity sat playing the piano. "You play beautifully," Alice said when Charity had finished the movement.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:27 am
Shaylene watched Alice leave the room. Looking up at the clock for the thousandth time that period, was please to see that there was only 5 minutes left in class. Woohoo! Maybe I can ditch the rest of the day then No, it is your first day, you need to stay Smiling Shaylene chuckled to herself I spend to much time talking to myself. I need some friends. Maybe I should head over to the Cullen's place and introduce myself  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:29 pm
Charity's fingers had just hit the last cord when she heard Alice's complement. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, she had once again forgoten to pay attention to her surroundings while she played. The sudden burst into reality also meant knowing what the air smelled like, and Alice's sent stung Charity's nose as she turned around.
"Th-thanks," Charity said. "My attention towards the world tends to... well, losen when I play, I didn't even notice you," she added, rubbing her neck. There was a rustle outside, and Charity stood. "I guess class is over, I need to go get my bag," and with that, she left, rushing towards her classroom, and off to the next.  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:39 pm
"okay, maybe you could come over some time, we could do a duet!" Alice called after her, but she had no idea whether or not her words had been heard, or even appreciated. Alice sighed, rubbed her head, and headed off to english class. She hated not being able to read the future when werewolves were involved.
But then, after a vision, she saw Shaylene coming over to her house for a visit.
"finally something I can predict!" she thought wearily, making a mental note to warn her family and make sure Bella was entirely safe. Because even when you're psychic, vampires are hard to predict.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:05 pm
When the bell rang, Belle got up and ran, at human speed, to Charity. "Did you finish the homework?" Belle asked as they walked to class.  

medusa56

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:32 pm
Shaylene looked at her schedual and was that she had chemistry next. I hope there is some kind of experiment going on, maybe something will expload! Shaylene turned the corner and slamed into one of the students. Covering her nose, she tryed to get away quickly before she lost her control and bit the wonderfully sweet smelling boy. Sorry She chocked out and scrambled for her books.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:38 pm
Charity streached out her arms, hearing several joints crack. "What homework now?" she asked tilting her head towards the cieling. Her eyes oppened wide as she reckognized what Belle was talking about. "Oh that homework," she said, slaping her hand to her forehead. Droping it, she added, "no, I reviewed some stuff, but I wasn't planning on getting home so late yesterday."  

Alayna_blind_angel

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:59 pm
Shaylene rushed away from the boy and into the first classroom on her right. Spotting Belle and Charity she stumbled over to them, hands still covoring her face. I n-need your h-help! I-I ran into someo-one Shaylene stuttered as she tryed to calm down. His sent clung to her and she feared she wouldn't be able to restrain herself much longer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:28 pm
Charity grabbed Shaylene's arm, the cold skin stinging her own, and pulled her outside where there was less noise. Still holding on to her Charity asked, "What happened now?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:08 am
"Yes, I'm one too," Alice told Shaylene. "Oh, and that thing you're planning right now? Don't do it, please. It's illegal and disgusting. If you're not doing anything after school, you should come by to my house, you can meet my family. And Carlisle will explain the rules so the Volturi," she suddenly shivered "get involved, 'kay?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:27 pm
Belle seemed to understand Shaylene's problem. "Is it HIM?" After a few moments of silence Belle said, "I could smell him all through lunch yesterday."  

medusa56

Alayna_blind_angel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm
Charity, still not completely sure of what had happened merely stood there, still holding onto Shaylene, hoping that it would be enough to restrain her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games