Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:40 pm
looka up at the sky and it turned pitch black "well i gotta get Mai home before she falls asleep on me like she always does" laughs  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:55 pm
Laughs abit "alright then... and i guess that means fast" he opens his bag agian and the little light ball comes out. Shikyo looks at the light " so u ready for one more go"  

minimonkey_s

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:57 pm
[ gonk scream somebody hates me cry ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 pm
((who 0.o))
"Yup" looks down at Mai and her eyes are slowly closing "she si already falling asleep" Fujuki laughed  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:18 am
Shikyo gives a little laugh "well then we better hurry" the light swirls around them all and their at Fujuki's house in 3 seconds  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:45 pm
Mai colaplsed and Fujuki cought her "Ugh she almost made it to..." she said picking her up and taking her to her bed. she walked out aftert giving her a kiss on the forhead "*sigh* it is getting late....." she said rubing her eyes cauz she was tired to.....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:52 pm
"Alright then... i guess i'll let u go to sleep... i seem to be more active at the night due to my bloodline" he gave a smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:29 pm
"Really?" she said still rubin gher eyes. her hand droped to ehr side "You can sleep here if you want" she shruged and started walking twards her room that was a few steps away......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:39 pm
"Yea... but are you sure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 pm
"Sure....its fine with me..."s he said half asleep and she opened her room door, walked to the bed and passed out whiel standing next to teh bed, she fell on the bed, ofcourse, and didnt move....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:03 am
He sees her passed out on the bed so he straitens her out on the bed and puts the blankets over her. He then walks out and lays on the couch closes his eyes and smiles  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:39 pm
She woke uo at 1:3- a.m and it was still dark, everyone was asleep and she was wide awake "Ugh" she said geting out f bed and walking in the kitchen. she got a glass of milk and a couple oreos *sigh* she ate them all fast and gulped the rest of the milk down. she then started washing the dishes, she walked out of the kitchen passing th eliving room and noticed a dark shadow on the couch O.O not membering that she let him stay the night she slowly creeped to the side of the couch and noticed who it was *sigh* "Few" she whispered, she noticed that that us how she met him, when he was sleeping, it was kind of funny to her of what happened that day......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:02 pm
[srry for takng so long to awhile to get to a comp]

As Shikyo selpt he had vision of the night his parrents were killed and began to turn and mumble to himself "no...dont go.." he then began to break in a cold sweat  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:05 pm
O.O whispers "He is probably having a bad dream......wonder what it is about...."  

Sayuki-Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:20 am
He quickly sat up and stabbed himself in the leg with his kuni [dont know how to spell it sweatdrop ] his eyes shaking in a half stage of consensuses  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games