Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE NEW POKEMON GX! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:07 am
"Huh...?! Baka Humen!" She Than Grabed Gyovani With A Evil Smerk,And Walked Over To The End Of The Cave. "Now...See What You Have Done? I Could Drop You Right Now,And You Would Die. Aney Last Words?" She Than Glaired At Him,With A Look So Icey It Could Feriz Fire!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Gyovani angrily stared at the one that was holding him. With a cross look in his eye. He held out two fingers and just as quickly as he did this. His grunts and admins released there pokemon from there pokeballs.

The Professor looked back with a grimace. He watched as the attacks were directed at the one holding Gyovani. Acting quickly he used Agility then slash to strike down several of the incoming attacks. Several Flamethrowers and lesser attacks blazed past his cheek as he stood there ready to fight the entire force of Team Rocket if the situation called for it. He wasn't able to stop every attack that was thrown at him. But for the most part he had succeeded in saving the designated target from annihilation. With the height of his power he sent a shockwave of energy bolting at the attackers. The blast was so massive in energy. That using that attack sent the professor backwards off the cliff. He fell to the water below like a rock as Marine just looked forward with hate in there eyes.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

T-A Reborn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 am
"Grrrrr...." She Jumped Down To Save Him,With Gyovani In Her Right Hand. She Than Grabed The Prof,And Teleported Him Back To The Cave. "Now....It's Time To Die!" She Than Thou Gyovani Into The Water And Stabed Him Rapetley With Her Dagger. After She Was Done,She Teleported Back To The Cave. "Well....Glad Thats Over!^^' "  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:49 am
kitty had tried to keep out of the fight because of her berserk tendencies.  

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:14 am
(Awsome Dragonfable signature there Miss. I've been playing AQ since January 6, 2006 myself. Signed up for Dragonfable about a week or so after that. Back when only Guardians could only play DF. Its a great game that owns in the best way for one key reason. Absolutely no elitist little punks to deal with in the game).

The Professor held his head as he took a knee. The technique he'd used was an ancient technique. That wasn't meant for mortals to know in the first place. An immortal had taught him the technique once he'd ascended past the level of the great legendary Pokemon of this world. And it had taken its tole on his body in the worst way. His muscles ached and every bit of energy he had had been drained out of him. He looked onward weekly as he saw what used to be his cave. It was gone....it seemed that Team Rocket would no longer be with a large part of there forces. Plus there leader in the bottom of the lake. This was possibly good for the world but he couldn't help feeling sorry for the young ones that hadn't had time to live out there lives. He he said a prayer for them.

Marine looked onward at the cave. Then with a swift smash of there tail. Crushed a large heap on rocks that was to the side of the cave. Most of The Professors Pokemon and a few of the grunts had ran in there before the blast. It was a relief to the creature that the Pokemon were safe. With a knod the creature headed back into the water.

???- HAha ha ha, "a clapping sound could be heard from the top of the waterfall. The Boss is dead and now I The Iron Mask Mirrader shall take over for Team Rocket and it shall be born anew.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 am
(I Love DF!^^ I Just Wish I Never Tryed So Hard To Get A Weppin With The Ninja Sega....I Lost Like All My Stuff! crying ((I Miss My Doom Daggers!>_<)) ) She Look At Him With A Smerk. "So...You Whant To End Up Like Him? Well...Say Hi To Death For Me!" She Whant At Him,With Fire Balls. "Time To Heat Things Up!"  

T-A Reborn

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:22 pm
kitty looked at the situation. she grabbed Hydrox and used her power to hide him. '' who wants a piece of me cause they will end up in pieces them self.'' kitty smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:19 am
The Professor got up slowly moving over near a rock and began to lean on it. Waitt....you must not harm him. Despite his claim to take over Team Rocket. It would be much better than the alternative. Think about it, if there is not leader to organize things. Several thieves will suddenly be out on the street once again. Most of them have no marketable skills other than theft. I think we should let him go.

???- You really think I would let you take over my organization? Gyovani was sitting by the side of the water with his six Pokemon standing in front of him. His Arcanine sent a high powered Flamethrower directly at the one that had attacked him. The only reason he had survived the attack in the first place was due to all the physical training he had endured in his lifetime. His Rydon stomped on the ground. Causing an earthquake that split the part of the cliff that the bulk of them were standing on. He then ordered his Hitmoncan and Hitmonlee to go directly for the girl. The two began to climb the cliff rather quickly as they prepared for a Focus Punch and Hi-Jump Kick on the target. Gyovani was enraged and not taking any chances with his life. So he pulled out a walky talky and began to call for a helicopter to pick him up asap.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 am
(Hi!^^' My Thing Got Hacked,So Not I Can Get In. I Made This One Now!^^') "Not So Fast! I Don't Know How You Can Be Living....But It Won6t Be For Long!" She Jumped Him,And Stabed Him Evin Harder!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 am
This time Gyovani was ready for the attack. His Rydon took the blow for him then used Slam to charge the person. Arcanine then sent a Flamethrower at them at point blank range. Just then the sound of the escape Helicopter could be heard from only a half mile away and it was gaining on there position quickly.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:24 am
Kitty looked at the damages. ''why is it every time something happens i'm the one who gets ignored? '' she said. she obviously was fed up with life taking attempts. She threw a lock with pin point accuracy at the approaching copter's rotor lodging it in the blades.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:10 pm
"Time To Blast Em'!" She Blasted It FAR Away From Tham. "HA! Good Luck Geting Away NOW!" She Than Teleported Behind Him,And Started To Stab.  

DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:58 am
Kitty smiled flying into the sky and giggling. she became a moltres and began to write in the sky with fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:57 am
"What The Hell?" She Looked Up.  

DiscordiaGoddessOfChaos

Romantic Survivor

6,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 am
'' how the hell should i know?'' kitty said. '' i'm acting on instict alone'' she plummetted form the sky.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff