Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:38 pm
hmm weres that demoned is she still here. *looking around for ars at the site of her jake walks over and smiles * hows it going? i just got back from sleeping in my coffin on the thrid floor. it was rather nice. sleep is always great.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:40 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-
*Comes back from hidden space in blood cellar for past day, but has to leave soon because has school tomorrow*

well hi why hide? I been missing those pizza bites you make

Because my brother had an 8 hour party so I could not come out but here *holds out pizza bites*

*delights in the bites and takes a couple.smiles* thank you, these are so good they are like addicting.*takes a bite and drinks some wine* so what do you do in your regular life as a vampire?

I try to pretend to be normal, it gets kind of boring though. And school is awful... so. much. blood.

ah so your a young vampire. i am a illiounist by the way here are some flowers.*pulls from his sleeves* they are sun kissed roses. *hands here red roses with a slight yellow trim* those of a pure heart are able to see the yellow trims.

what yellow trims? oh, oh, I mean they're beautiful...  

-Darth Oreo-

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:41 pm
Ars Arcana

"Why thank you, it was only natural of me, even if it is a first time. I'm not that social, usually. But happy new year to you two. Should we add a Familiar prize next year? Maybe then Thantos could compete." Ars moved the weight of her body from a leg to the other, in a slow fluid movement.

Thantos preens and shakes his wings, clearly liking the idea.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:41 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
"Oh Jake, I think you misunderstood. I don't want them to fight. If we vampires can cooperate, surely our sweet bats can get along well enough for a few minutes to grace us with a song at some point in the future."
oh ok but saddly my bat is dead. killed in the war he saved my life by sparing his. then i lost one of my wings. but thats a whole other story.  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:42 pm
(((Gotta go for an hour or two. Take a shower, put some laundry away, do dishes, etc. I'll be back once the house is respectable again. xD. I'm going to think about bat names while I'm showering. I can't believe I haven't come up with anything yet. Naming things is something I do obsessively. TTFN, ta ta for now.)))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:47 pm
OrangeJ
Deadly Nightshayde
"Oh Jake, I think you misunderstood. I don't want them to fight. If we vampires can cooperate, surely our sweet bats can get along well enough for a few minutes to grace us with a song at some point in the future."
oh ok but saddly my bat is dead. killed in the war he saved my life by sparing his. then i lost one of my wings. but thats a whole other story.

"I'm sorry to hear about your bat. The war was hard for our side. But let's not think on it for now: we have a whole year to plan how to take revenge on the humans. Tonight is for fun."  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:47 pm
*delights in the bites and takes a couple.smiles* thank you, these are so good they are like addicting.*takes a bite and drinks some wine* so what do you do in your regular life as a vampire?
I try to pretend to be normal, it gets kind of boring though. And school is awful... so. much. blood.

ah so your a young vampire. i am a illiounist by the way here are some flowers.*pulls from his sleeves* they are sun kissed roses. *hands here red roses with a slight yellow trim* those of a pure heart are able to see the yellow trims.

hehehe, you've been naughty lately? jk i i can't see them ether i just killed a village recently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:52 pm
@ orange: a classmate or 6 of mine may or may not have mysteriously disappeared in the last week.  

-Darth Oreo-

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:52 pm
-Darth Oreo-

[[OH GOD I LOLLED.]]

OrangeJ
hmm weres that demoned is she still here. *looking around for ars at the site of her jake walks over and smiles * hows it going? i just got back from sleeping in my coffin on the thrid floor. it was rather nice. sleep is always great.

"On MY third floor?" She chuckled. The third floor was sunny all day long. "I think you mean yours, but yes, sleeping people are yummy." She gave a grin that maybe belonged to her mother, like the joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:53 pm
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Deadly Nightshayde

"I'm sorry to hear about your bat. The war was hard for our side. But let's not think on it for now: we have a whole year to plan how to take revenge on the humans. Tonight is for fun."

true and tonight is great the vampires that showed, the atmosphere, the grade S blood. can't get any better though when its all said and done it will be boring until the next ball.  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Ars Arcana
-Darth Oreo-

[[OH GOD I LOLLED.]]

OrangeJ

"On MY third floor?" She chuckled. The third floor was sunny all day long. "I think you mean yours, but yes, sleeping people are yummy." She gave a grin that maybe belonged to her mother, like the joke.

thats what the coffin was for. beside i like to test my self every once and a while by put a fingure nail in the sun.*feeling his neck for teeth marks and finding non on his right side. and one on his left and starts ranting* whats this! did you sneak a bite!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 pm
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Deadly Nightshayde

true and tonight is great the vampires that showed, the atmosphere, the grade S blood. can't get any better though when its all said and done it will be boring until the next ball.

"I agree with most of that, though there are so many events being held all the time in this group that I doubt it will be very boring. You should attend one of the movie nights: they are very amusing. And besides, there are always humans to kill, and that passes loads of time." Thantos licks his fangs in agreement.  

Magick_Fayt

Fashionable Prophet

5,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:00 pm
-Darth Oreo-
@ orange: a classmate or 6 of mine may or may not have mysteriously disappeared in the last week.

gives a little grin across his face and were might i ask that their bodies many or many had not been stashed? i mean it would be sad for their families to miss them for a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Magick_Fayt
OrangeJ
Deadly Nightshayde

"I agree with most of that, though there are so many events being held all the time in this group that I doubt it will be very boring. You should attend one of the movie nights: they are very amusing. And besides, there are always humans to kill, and that passes loads of time." Thantos licks his fangs in agreement.

i would but my assassinasion stuff happens on saturdays. (in other words i go to church on saturday im jewish) the guild leader and you invited me but thats all. other wise i'd come. it would be great fun  

OrangeJ

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:03 pm
OrangeJ
-Darth Oreo-

gives a little grin across his face and were might i ask that their bodies many or many had not been stashed? i mean it would be sad for their families to miss them for a while.

it's okay, I left them in the offices of teachers I don't like.

{warns that I will leave soon possibly unexpectedly for I have school and I need sleep I have to wake up in 8 and a half hours}  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games