Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:36 am
fate_the_ice_princess
Rae-sama_sessh-sama_4life
kayle:
the night terror finished a couple of minutes later then so did the sound coming from me. then my body just went limp all over again. a little blood ran down the side of my lips next to my fang hanging over the side of my lip. i relaxed more, i could ow feel voices around me, i didnt recognize them except for diva i tried to pinpoint where sghe was using sound and cautiouslybrought very sharp ice sycals at her feet, as if telling her not to come any closer.
I ccan hear and i can use my powers yet my body is staying limp and it lookes as if im still almost...sleeping.....
I gigled adn crushed them in my hand, licked the bllod off my hand" is this the best you got " i screamed and blood gugrlign scream" then walked inside" come sano you wanted to see her house din't you

OOC:we werent at my house lol we were just in a random allyway lolz  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:35 pm
"Well yes but I do not know where it is." I said as I gently picked Kale up "Are you okay?"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:50 pm
I was out of the way and against a wall with my hands to my head. I felt like screaming again as the ringing in my ears would not stop hurting me. 'I don't want... to worry the others... mostly Sano...' I thought to myself as I tried to stand up. 'I can't... ' I sat down and held my hand to my forehead, not seeming to be able to stand yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:42 pm
I saw that Kaoru was in pain and walked over to her then turned around and kneeled "I do not know if you can hold on very well but here, grab onto me and I will do my best to carry you."  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:20 am
Kayle:
I heard the sound of my ice crystals breaking, my eyes slightly opened.
(this is like some kind of sick dream..........i cant control my bo dy its moving on its own......)

OOC: How i look with my wings out:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:08 am
fate_the_ice_princess
kayle:
the night terror finished a couple of minutes later then so did the sound coming from me. then my body just went limp all over again. a little blood ran down the side of my lips next to my fang hanging over the side of my lip. i relaxed more, i could ow feel voices around me, i didnt recognize them except for diva i tried to pinpoint where sghe was using sound and cautiouslybrought very sharp ice sycals at her feet, as if telling her not to come any closer.
I ccan hear and i can use my powers yet my body is staying limp and it lookes as if im still almost...sleeping.....
I gigled adn crushed them in my hand, licked the bllod off my hand" is this the best you got " i screamed and blood gugrlign scream" then walked inside" come sano you wanted to see her house din't you

OOc: oh sorry  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:14 am
Salem Delgado
I saw that Kaoru was in pain and walked over to her then turned around and kneeled "I do not know if you can hold on very well but here, grab onto me and I will do my best to carry you."
sano since you are apperntly to busy with her" stare " i will be else where" she said jumping and land on a rooftop laying down  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:17 pm
fate_the_ice_princess
fate_the_ice_princess
kayle:

OOc: oh sorry

OOC: it's okay lol ^^  

Rae-sempai

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:49 pm
"Uhm okay..." I said watching her leave before notticing that Kayle was waking up "Hey are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 am
Sano get up here, NOW i changed my mind i don't want you near her" she yelled from the rooftop"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:54 am
Kayle:
I finally seemed so come out of it.
I opeend my eyes fully and put my hand to my head.
"ouch......" i said i looked at my hair which had grown past my knees and evrything else and the first thing that came to my mind was (where are my clothes......and second who is holding me???) i thought to myself as i looked up at sano and nearly jumped ten feet in the air.
I calmed down a little, i put my hand to my head again i felt horrible i then looked at my inner arm and saw what looked like a mark in the shape of somehting i didnt know, it was covering my whole arm,
"What the-" i said to myself a bit unsure of what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:55 pm
IC: I looked up at Diva wondering 'Why does she not like me or Kayle?...' I looked at Sano and said with a weak voice, "No, it's alright... you clearly have your hands full..." I stood up almost falling over and spoke to Kayle lightly, "I heard your name is Kayle... my name is Kaoru..." I could almost hardly speak but I managed to walk over to her and held out some clothing, "I had a spare already, so you can use them..." I said to her, trying not to fall. The ringing in my ears was still there, but I couldn't do anything to stop that.

OOC: This is what the outfit looked like.

User Image  

Cutegirlo0o

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:03 pm
'I know this will only anger her but I need to focus on helping these two' I thought as I sprouted my wings and gently looped one around Kaoru to help her stay steady "Uhm, Kayle would you be able to call that friend you mentioned? The one youasked me about earlier?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:09 pm
Diva jumped down" hello , so i see you're the girl who my sano had to take care of because you got her, next time tend to yourself ok? Sano is mine"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:36 pm
Kayle:
I put the clothing on, thankin karou.
I looked down, "sorry sano, i cant do that, i dont even know where he is.....the last time i saw him we kinda got into an argument...." i said.
I sighed. I looked around. I sprouted my wings again, the pain of it though would take some getting used too. i flew up and looked aorund the city.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games