Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:34 am
"Sorry. My voice gets like that when I talk about my dad," he said with sigh. "You get to do whatever you want. Except for talking to whoever we kidnap. Me and Jim are the only ones allowed to talk to them."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:43 am
She nodded and looked up at him. " now no more making captives fall in love with you...alright ? "SHe said giggling as she kissed his cheek.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:46 am
"I had nothing to do with that. I don't even know how you fell for me," he said. "Been doing this since I was eightteen and your the first captive who had any interest of any kind in me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:03 pm
She giggled. " yeah well i'm head over heels for you.."She said softly and kissedhim. " think i can take a shower ?"  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:44 pm
"If you want. There is a personal shower for right through that door you can use," he said nodding his head towards a door across from the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:49 pm
She nodded and was soon in the shower. She sung softly as she washed away the past few days stress. She sighed and still sung.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:56 pm
He got up and changed into a clean suit. He opened the curtains up some and looked at the mirror while he put his hair back the way it always was when he was awake.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:58 pm
She came out in a towel and grabbed her dress.S he smiled at him and came out again moments later in a clean dress her hair being towel dried.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:08 pm
When he saw her in just the towel his imagination took over. He then shook his head to stop the thoughts and sat down on the bed. When she came back out in her dress he asked, "Had a good shower?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:09 pm
She nodded and sat in his lap carefully and kissed him. " yes..so any plans for today ?  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:20 pm
"Yeah. See what my men have been doing while I was gone," he said. He put his arms around her waist gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:24 pm
She smiled, " well any plans for me ? "She asked as she hugged him tightly. She snuggled closer and kissed his cheek. She wanted something to do.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:37 pm
"Whatever you want to do we'll do?" he said. He figured he would get her opinion on what to do for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:39 pm
She giggled and leaned on him. " hmm.... i dont care as long as your happy "She said smiling up at him. She kissed his cheek and grinned. " go do what you need to "  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:42 pm
"Okay. You want to come with?" he asked curious. "It shouldn't take long and afterwards if you want we can go for a walk."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games