Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:07 pm
She looked between the two, her eyes growing wide. "er, if it means like how you took me home last night, i don't know if i'm willing to endure that again." she replied biting her lip. "i felt like i was going to fall the entire time." she gave a faint smile. "my grip ain't too good."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Ben laughed. "Then we'll drive!" he said, throwing the basketball at Erin, who caught it.
"We could just walk." Erin said. "It wouldn't take long."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:26 am
teresia frowned, "sorry if i'm slowing you guys down. damn me being human." she replied with a slight smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:07 pm
Ben laughed. "You're not slowing us down at all!"
Erin sighed. "But if we don't leave now, we WILL be slowed down. And then I'll hold it completely against you, Teresia." she teased.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:27 am
she made a mocking 'shocked' face and a playful glare. "you're not going to get away with it that easily." she replied and then tried not to laugh. "but alright, are we driving of walking?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:35 pm
"We can walk." Ben said, opening the front door and holding it open for them. "Ladies first." he said.
Erin punched him in the gut. "Cut the chivalrous crap." she said, walking out the door anyway.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:39 am
Teresia rolled her eyes but stepped through anyways. "you're so full of it." she laughed. "if at another time i would have said showing off but as it is me and your sister that wouldn't quite fit." she laughed slightly. although he did seem the type to show off a little. but most guys were, normal or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:06 pm
Ben blew his hair out of his eyes and waited until the girls were out the door. He ran at them, picking them both up and heaving them over his shoulders like sacks of flour. He laughed, and so did Erin.
"Ben, you jerk! Put me down!" Erin gasped, laughing too hard.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:42 am
Teresia screamed momentarily, how very uncharacteristic of her. she gave him a good slap in the back. "hey, put me down!" she exclaimed. it was difficult for her to sound serious when she was holding back a laugh. "my legs aren't broken, but your will be if you don't put me down." she threatened half hearted. she wouldn't really do that, nor could she really. but this was kind of awkward. but she soon couldn't hold back the laughter. her voice soon chimed in with Erin's, sounding rather light and airy in contrast.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:43 pm
Ben laughed and ran harder, ducking among the trees and narrowly avoiding them.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:00 am
she shook her head and growled slightly under her breath. "This really isn't fair." she complained but she didn't fight anymore. she was trying to distract herself from the rocking.

((sorry i haven't been on lately things have been crazy here and my great grandma just died so i won't be on again until next tuesday. i have to travel a ways to get there...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 am
Ben laughed and skidded to a stop. "We're here." he said, setting the girls down. Erin punched him in the arm.
"You are SUCH a jackass." she said, but she was smiling.

((I'm sorry to hear that. My great-grandma died when I was six, so I kinda know what it's like. We were really close.))  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:45 am
((yeah, it's like that for us too but i'm much older. and then i ended up sick and one of my step father's cousin's died a few days ago so i had another funeral to go to. thats why it's taken so long Ugh! but i'll try to get on more often. it's hard since i don't have a comp at my new place yet.))

Teresia took a deep breath and reached for the ground dramatically, "LAND!" she called with enthusiasm. she laughed all the same though.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:45 pm
((I'm sick too... So... YAY!))

Ben laughed and stretched. "You'll live, you wimps." he said.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:01 pm
((a lot of people are... it really sucks.))

teresia rolled her eyes. "i guess you don't understand sarcasm do you?" she laughed slightly while standing up normally. "and i may be a whimp compared to you but i'm not for a human so ha." she stuck out her tougne at him.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games