Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Star Wars (a new begining) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:02 pm
"Told you you were better."

"So, how soon are we expecting the new threats to be on the move to someplace out of reach of the academy?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:48 pm
Rena opened the doors to the Academy. "Well here my new life begins, but where do I go? Does anyone know where new students are supposed to go? she shouted.  

donjosue

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:50 pm
A man came up. "get in line and get your assignment planet and transport ship."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:59 pm
(ooc. Can someone help me get into this, I'm more into pre-episode Republic time period of starwars as well as episodes 4-6. I don 't want to be a bother, I know you all have been in this for a while. But some ooc hints would help.)  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:04 pm
Choose your side, netural but knows both side of the force
Username:Okami shirinai
Name: General Grevence
Bio:is the brother of the fallen grevious but has the force. He is a teacher in both and controls a small fleet of battleships and star destroyers.
Description: IS a cyborg like his brother but wears a black cloak all over his body and hood over his face
Planet you are from: unknown
Choose your side, netrual but knows both side of the force
Username:Okami_shirinai
Name: Kaderot
Bio:Is the student of grevence and a master of dual lightsaber combat.
Description: Black spiked hair, blue eyes, japanese and
Planet you are from: Uknown at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:14 pm
Grevence's flagship moved forward toward the planet. His ship was cloaked as well as his fleet. "so master what now" kaderot asked. "nothing...yet" grevence responded.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:15 pm
(Yeah, just a sec. But, Hey Okami_Shirimai. You can't be on both sides. It's impossible. If you think not, then give me reason to believe so. You have to either be with the Jedi part of the force or you can be of the Dark Side. You can NOT be both! If you can argue it, then support your case.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:18 pm
((ooc. Well you can't be both sides, but you can be neutral, ex. Freia from KOTOR 2, but if the DM says you can't then it's his word that goes. )  

donjosue

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:19 pm
donjosue
((ooc. Well you can't be both sides, but you can be neutral, ex. Freia from KOTOR 2, but if the DM says you can't then it's his word that goes. )

(What he said.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:27 pm
(well they know both side but i guess their neutral to what side there on. They can perform both side but their on niether at the moment.)  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm
(... Right. I think. I'm just going to take a nap over here. *Walks over and trips off the edge of the ship and floats in space.* That's not good. I can't move. I feel like a piece of paper in the water.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:44 pm
Rena walks through the halls until after a while she comes to the initiation ceremony. "Oh no! i'm late! she spoke softly. "Rena Skyye, are you here? spoke one of the Jedi masters.
"Yes sir, I"m sorry that I am late." she responded hesitantly.
"No need, just glad you made it. It seems that you do not yet have your lightsaber. Come with me. to get your hilt, crystal and the rest of your lightsaber parts. What kind of lightsaber do you envision.
"Well, the Jedi I met that sent me here wielded a lightsaber with a violet hued blade. I looked up to her. I dreamed I would fight like her and bright light to those without. she responded after a while they arrived in a room with many tools and random parts.
"ah, we are here. Go now into the room and pick out a hilt. For each lightsaber is as unique as the one who wields it. the only thing that peeks my interest is what path will you choose. No. I am not speaking of the path of light and dark, but if you will choose to be a Jedi guardian, Jedi sentinel, or Jedi consular.
I don't know, I've always thought jedi's were Jedi's. Nothing else. Rena replied quietly.
After sometime of picking out various crystals, including a solemn violet crystal.A few more basic parts were added to the hilt. Upon closing up the hilt she turned it on. She was entranced by the blades marvelous glow.
"Now that you have your blade. Your training will begin"  

donjosue

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:51 pm
the flagship landed and grevence got off. In his cyborg like voice sounding the same as his brothers, "go to the jedi academy and enroll there." Kaderot nodded, "yes master" Kaderot arrived at the academy and was already enrolled thanks to grevence. He looked around for the training area.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:04 pm
Over the next few grueling days, Rena spent studying, training with both mind and sabre. Being constantly nagged by the Jedi masters and padawans about the dangers of the darkside. Rumors spreaded like wildfire among them. Some to go as far to say that the jedi were afraid of the true power of the force.
"BAH! she thought aloud, enough of Dark side this and dark side that. I'll never give in to the dark side. After many weeks of long training by her master. She finnaly was alloted the title of Padawan.
"Padawan Rena, now is your time to the ceremony and go forth to forge your lifes path." spoke her master.  

donjosue

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:08 pm
(Earlier, with the others...)

The paperwork got clogged and they got caught there for a while, so they couldn't take off from the planet. "I never thought that would happen." He went to the academy in his free time to wait.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff