Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
heaven and Hell (The Great Divide) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:40 pm

"id rather be ignored" she whispered to herself, she sighs before looking over at him "so...if your suppose to be working, how come your with me?" she asked curiously
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:47 pm

"I'm a warrior. Or a cop. Can't remember which anymore. I have some paperwork to do, but I won't do it. Until later."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:53 pm

"hmm" she stops and taps her chin "think i would be able to go down there soon?" she asked pointing down "without the whole, trapping me in a spell bound cage and torturing me?" she sighs and crosses her arms "i have too many enimies" she yawns and rubs her eyes
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 4:58 pm

"Best you stay here for a little while. Might be, to be honest, you'll probable not be able to go back for a while. But until then, remember why they you told me they wouldn't let you out?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:03 pm

"hmm? umm because im useful?" she shruggs "i dont know, i overheard them talking one day that i contained valuable information, stuff i dont quite remember" she shruggs again 'i guess its all up here" she taps her forehead before walking again
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:06 pm

"Well, with the possibility of that information and a war going on, you would be under protection from Heaven and given near 100% free range."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:09 pm

she smiles and reaches out to hug him before stopping "oops, forgot" she smiles again before taking a step away from him and continuing to walk "you like your space" she starts humming softly
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm

"Thank you. Now, what do you think about that?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:17 pm

"hmm sounds like a good plan" (brb dinner)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:22 pm

(Yeah, verily, yeah)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:02 pm

(haha i ish back XD)
She taps her foot on the ground, sending up a smoke of sparkles, blinding him for a second before she turned and took off running, she giggles and folds in her wings
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:06 pm

He shakes his head and goes back to his office. He gets started on paperwork to see The big one and ask about clearance for a few things.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:12 pm

she twirled around a few times before bumping into a large Angel, her eyes go wide "oh..sorry umm...." she steps back, the Angel looked around her age only larger, she smiles shyly before taking a few more steps and bumping into another "uhh..." she saw three of them surrounding her and studing her, she crosses her arms "what? Quit staring at me like im a prize or something" she snapped "jerks"
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:20 pm

Jesus was walking by. "Hey, what's going on here, my children?"

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:24 pm

she looks over at him before looking away "i hate being eyed" she muttered before turning away and started to walk, only to be grabbed by one of them "only greeting the new comer, thats all" the tall one said smiling, he patted Echo on the head.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games