Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Corridors and Stairwells Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image That last lecture in Herbology had been a short one but very informative. Andrew walked in the entrance hall and decided to try to find Kamalia to discuss his theory, and a new way to stop James.
Andrew knows that Kamalia is a Slytherin so he heads down into the dungeon corridor to look for her. Just as he enters the corridor he see's Kamalia walking around obviously looking for James. " Kamalia, I have been looking for you, I think I have an idea on why James is doing what he is and how to stop him." Andrew calls down the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:37 pm
User Image

Turns around and sees Andrew down the hall. Walks towards him and smiles. Hello! Oh whats this idea of yours?

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image" I think he is beign used against his will by a dark wizard. The dark wizard could be trying to attack the school and James is just step one. And maybe we could use a Devil Snare plant to capture James, I know it could kill so we would have to be ready to cast fire or direct sunlight at it but James would be stopped" Andrew knew the way to stop James was extreme but he was in need of help and if there was no teachers to do it than there was no other way to get it done. Andrew looked aprehensivly towards Kamalia, and waited for her response. Hoping either she agreed with his reasoning behind James attacks and hopefull not to scornful of using such extreme measures of stopping James." Can you walk with me I really need to get to flying class to take care of lesson 3? Andrew asked Kamalia, he hoped she would be able to, "if you are not able to I can meet up with her in the great hall after the lesson. Andrew stated before Kamalia could answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

It sounds like a pretty good idea to me honestly. Let me do a little research on it and i'll let you know if you'd like! It does have meriots but i'd rather be prepared. Tilts head. Sure i've got to head that way anyhow! Begins to walk with Andrew!  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image walks upto the entrance hall to head out to the flying class pitch. "Kamalia do you have any Idea's on how to stop James?" Andrew lead the way out the main doors to the grounds which enveloped both him and Kamalia in the sunlight. The beautiful day was a norm at Hogwarts but not during winter and it was still winter being February and all. The class was slowly gathering back up for the new lesson as Andrew waltzed into the flying class pitch.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:56 am
User Image

Looks over at Andrew for a moment before looking forward in front of me as we walk to class.
Well honestly i was hoping we would be able to stun him or something. We'll figure it out after class. I do need to stop back by my common room after class though. Goes to class!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image Andrew walked along side Kamalia to the Slytherin Common Room, "I have never seen where in the dungeon your common room is." Andrew stated as the two decended into the dungeon corridor. The light faded from outside and the air chilled a little bit as they walked on, "I will wait for you out here, I am not sure if it is right for me to know where the entrance to your common room is." Andrew stopped allowing Kamalia to proceed on towards her common room, alone while he waited here. Andrew had never realized there was a chamber called the forgotten chamber, he was intruiged to know what is in there and what its like.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:17 pm
User Image

Smiles at Andrew. Be right back. Walks down the Dungons and heads into Common Room.

10 minutes later

Walks down the halls fast with something floating in front of me. By the time i reach Andrew again you can tell it's James with several burn marks on his back along with lots of cuts and wounds; bleeding from his chest. Looks at Andrew as i pass him.
Come on i have to take him to the Hospital Wing. I found him passed out on the Common Room floor! Heads to the Hospital Wing!

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image Andrew follows Kamalia " how did all that happen?!" Andrew asked, not knowing if Kamalia had seen it happen or not. "I do hope he is okay." Andrew drew his wand ready to bobard any blocked door or alohamora any locked door. The halls were less empty than usual as he followed Kamalia up the stairs to the the fourth floor and the Hospital Wing. Noticing that James was bleeding and it was getting all over the place he called out to any elf in earshot "Please someone come clean up the mess we are sorry about it but we are in a hurry"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 pm
User Image

Glances at Andrew before looking at James as I walk. I have no idea. I just know we need to get him there fast. I hope someone is there. If there isn't then i'll have to try my best to help heal what i can.  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 am
*as james is carried his burns seem to be getting slightly worse by the second and the blood is every were *  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:19 am
User Image
Andrew walks out of the Hospital wing heading down the four flights of stairs to the Castle Grounds which are home to the Herbology Greenhouses. He walked without talking to anyone and was out the castle doors in 10 minutes

*EDIT*

Andrew re-entered the Castle forty minutes after he left for class. The halls were faily empty as he walked the stairs to the Fat Lady Corridor and the Gryffindor Common Room. Another ten minutes passed by the time he arrived at the portrait he said the password and entered the Scarlet and gold clad common room, ready to complete one of his last few assignments and end the year with great grades.

*{EDIT}* The Next day Andrew had left the event hall to finish any classwork and assignments that remain first was to check transfiguration. Andrew walked to the first floor corridor and into the Transfiguration Classroom.

Oshenukhar

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:23 pm
User Image

Heads down to Common Room to get a book and change before heading back to the Hospital Wing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image Andrew exits the Gryffindor common room into the fat lady corridor heading for the kitchens the semester was over and now it was time for rejoicing in the common room with housemates. Andrew speed past all the portraits and before he realized it he was at the picture with the giggling pear.

*EDIT*
About 30 minutes after Andrew entered the Kitchens he was lead out by multiple trays of snacks floating before him. He trekked the stairs carefully avoiding students and Peeves making it to the Gryffindor Common Room safely.

Oshenukhar

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games