Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:01 am
kay hissed when she saw the stakes rembering yesterday she backed away from him glareing evan after he put them up she had no trust for him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:03 am
"I find no need to hurt any of you, yet. But if she is that dumb, that she lets a vampire bite her, then maybe something must be done, either way we seem to have a problem. An unknown vampire that doesn't seem to care about biting people without finding out who they are."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 am
"go work by yourself i have non intentions of helping a hunter" kat said glareinfg at him still  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 am
"Listen, I have explained, I want us to be friends, but I can't let a vampire go around biting and killing people and making MORE!" He realized what he said at the end. "I don't want people to loose the humanity that they do when they are made into a vampire. Not all loose much, but the ones that do, they can't be kept. They're like serial killers. They need to be kept from the rest for the safety of most."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:18 am
"il handel this hunter and what happens when a vamp bites a werewolf?" she said looking at echo

(gah!!o have 2 go soon me ish going shoppen)_)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:21 am
(Same story here actually.)

"Listen, I have stuff to do. I'll see you both later. Good bye." He went back to the hotel to try and figure things out.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:41 am
she growls at them both "im tired of this" she starts walking away "im tired of everything" she looks back at walt "go ahead, Kill me, i dont care anymore" she looks back ahead and keeps walking

(gah, same, super busy wit the party, srry, well gotta go)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:53 am
wussup echo what did i miss?  

reisdrakes

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:54 am
kat was beside her in seconds "please dont be mad i was just wondering why you smelled of another vampire i havent noticed any around" kat said following her  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 am
badluckcat-13
kat was beside her in seconds "please dont be mad i was just wondering why you smelled of another vampire i havent noticed any around" kat said following her

hmmm another vampire? reis said to himself as he stared quietly fromt he shadows... or is this just another human...  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:56 am
"look, im through with this" she takes out a shirt from her bag and some string, she throws her bag "im leaving" ties the shirt to her ankle and starts running, kicking off her shoes and then throwing her clothes off, she changes to her wolf form and starts running towards the forest  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:57 am
Aprilbaby1
"look, im through with this" she takes out a shirt from her bag and some string, she throws her bag "im leaving" ties the shirt to her ankle and starts running, kicking off her shoes and then throwing her clothes off, she changes to her wolf form and starts running towards the forest

reis notices and gives chase ''wait up!'' he yell but he doesnt know if heshe can hear him...  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:59 am
she looks back, seeing him, she looks back ahead, going faster before jumping across the river, she keeps going until she thought she lost him, she changes back to her human form, naked and exposed to anyone around, she unties the shirt and throws it on, it barely went below her knees, she starts walking again  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:01 am
Aprilbaby1
she looks back, seeing him, she looks back ahead, going faster before jumping across the river, she keeps going until she thought she lost him, she changes back to her human form, naked and exposed to anyone around, she unties the shirt and throws it on, it barely went below her knees, she starts walking again

reis apears from behind again and covers mouth so echo couldnt scream '' remember me?'' he asked sarcasticaly... he turned her around and let go of her mouth... ''whats wrong he asked''?  

reisdrakes

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:04 am
reisdrakes
Aprilbaby1

reis apears from behind again and covers mouth so echo couldnt scream '' remember me?'' he asked sarcasticaly... he turned her around and let go of her mouth... ''whats wrong he asked''?
she looks at him "everything" she said looking down "i have to go back to my pack and take up my duty" she said making an excuse to leave  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games