Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:30 pm

Name: Kazuya
Grade: 10
Death Note: y
Shinigami Eyes: n
Shinigami's Name: Yami [kanji for darkness]
Shinigami's picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Kazuya found his Death Note floating in fountain in the city park. He loves literature and, even a notebook, it was still literature to him. He scooped it out of the water and when he read the front cover, he was puzzled. He was usually in on the newest books and the older ones too, but Death Note didn't ring any bells. He looked at the back cover to see what it was about, but instead, he found instructions. He read through them at he park, but when he was done, he looked up and saw a monster. This creature stunned Kazuya at first, causing him to fall into the fountain. This made the entity laugh. Kazuya looked around but nobody seemed to notice the monster. "Don't worry kid, only you can see me, along with--" "Along with anybody else who touches it," Kazuya interrupted, "I read over the rules. So this is how Kira has been killing people." Kazuya made a vow to find Kira and kill him using the Death Note.
Picture: User Image
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:05 pm

L looked at Zach, "Dont do that, it is bad..." he said. "Avill just asked me... if you could be let out..." he said.

Avill shook her head, she couldnt understand japaness. She got up and walked over to the couch, she curled up in the corner, falling asleep quickly.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:07 pm

Zach glanced boredly at L. "L... Do you believe in magic?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:13 pm

L looked at him, "I havent believed in magic since i was... well thats not the point... no i dont... why?" L said.

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:15 pm

The runes faded. "Oh, no reason..." Zach said. Fire engulfed his arm. "But I've been practicing it for a while."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:17 pm

L looked at him, "Nice... " he said. He then sighed, "Well, if i do let you out, you can never be out of my sight..."

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:18 pm

Zach looked at L blankly. "Hm..." He sighed. "Even at night?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:20 pm

L nodded, "Yes.. at all times..."

spaztastic psycho

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:24 pm

Zach glanced down at the floor, muttering, "Damn you..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:35 pm

[how could I get in on this?]

Kazuya Maeda

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:10 pm

(( is he like the new kira? ))

L looked at him, "What is wrong?" he said.

Avill moved on the couch. She was still sound asleep.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:17 pm

[I guess.]

Kazuya was at home, sitting on his bedroom floor looking over his Death Note. He wasn't sure if he should use it yet, if even at all. He wanted to test it, but then would he be classified as a murderer?

Kazuya Maeda

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:27 pm

A voice spoke behind Kazuya. "So, you found a Death Note?" Shishuri smirked. "Nice. Do you know how to use it, or hasn't your Shinigami told you?"

Zach smiled. "Oh, nothing, besides the fact I can't even sleep alone."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:31 pm

There was a sudden flash of metal, a handcuff was locked around Zachs left wrist. the other side was connected to L's right one. There was about a yard of links inbetween them, "You wont do anything alone..." L said, he was still slouching.

Avill was still asleep, curled up in the corner of the couch.

spaztastic psycho

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:34 pm

xXxChaos RebornxXx
A voice spoke behind Kazuya. "So, you found a Death Note?" Shishuri smirked. "Nice. Do you know how to use it, or hasn't your Shinigami told you?"

Zach smiled. "Oh, nothing, besides the fact I can't even sleep alone."

"Who are you?" Kazuya said without turning around, "and yes, I know how to use it. I just don't know if I should."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games