Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:07 pm
Only a few seconds after being placed on the bed, Elki sat up.

"And who might you be?" she asked Brigitte, pointing her finger at arms length. "A vampire?" she asked as much as stated. "Oh, don't try closing your mind from me, little bitten girl," she said coyly. She was reading Brigitte's mind. "Oh, you're a clever one," Elki said, still trying to learn more about Brigitte. "What's your name though, I wonder? Ah... there it is."

She smiled dangerously and narrowed her eyes. "The power of a name works only once," she said in a very raspy voice, though it still held a tone. "But that's as many times as it needs to. As soon as I use it, you will no longer need it."

"I'll end your life with no honorable death writ, and now I name your cursed soul Brigitte!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:21 pm
Brigitte's mind went blank. She tried to reach for her katana, but felt as if her strength had been sapped from her. She repeatedly told her muscles to move, but to no avail. She was immobile. Rage flashed in her eyes and a hiss escaped her mouth. "You. You murderous creature of darkness. Whatever you've done to me, I promise it will be returned tenfold," she said. Her voice was full of rage and hate, every word dripped with malice. Had she had the strength, she would have lived up to her nickname of "Venom" at that moment.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:30 pm
"Alas, only weakened," Elki said, looking at her finger. "You seem to be somehow out of your place... Ah... vampire...."

Elki rose from the bed and walked over to the paralyzed Brigitte. She reached up and ran her finger along Brigitte's cheek. "Alas, dearie, you've gone pale and cold. Why, you're sweating!" she exclaimed and then laughed maniacally. Then she grabbed the hair along the sides of Brigitte's face and pulled her face close to her own, staring unblinking into Brigitte's eyes.

"I think we'll become good friends... Brigitte..." cooed Elki. She grabbed onto Brigitte's hair much tighter, almost to the point of tearing out of her scalp. Then she began to scream a primal, ghostly scream that slowly became the scream of a girl.

Elki flinched like she suddenly realized where she was and let go of Brigitte's hair. She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, and then she fell back onto the bed and dropped off to sleep again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:35 pm
Before she could say anymore, Brigitte felt the need to take her anger out on another person: Lutia. She turned to the girl on the bed. "You're body served me little, you weak child," she said in a voice not her own. She rose from the bed and glided out the door, determined to rid the world of the sleeping girl only doors away.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:45 pm
Lutia woke with a start. What was that awful racket? Who was screaming? It didn't sound safe to stay here anymore. Something was going extremely wrong. She had to escape. Maybe this time she could convince Brigitte to let her go. She donned her leathers and bow and quiver again, and put more Stones of Slowfall into her boots. She climbed onto the open windowsill again but did not falter this time. She jumped out the window and fell slowly to the ground again, but this time, she did not giggle at all.

As soon as she hit the ground, Lutia ran for the woods.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:59 pm
Brigitte opened the door to Lutia's room only to find it empty. She growled. "I wonder if this body has anything of use to me..." Within a matter of moments, Brigitte's wings had sprouted behind her and she was grinning from ear to ear. "This will do just fine," she said. She lept out the window, her wings giving her loft. She landed with a soft thud in front of Lutia.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 pm
"Brigitte!?" gasped Lutia. "What are you doing here?"

Lutia tried to act as if there was nothing wrong with sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night. "I'm leaving, Brigitte," she said. "For real this time. You won't be able to stop me this time, Brigitte."

Lutia tried to walk past Brigitte, but it seemed like there was no way she was going to let her pass. She just kept walking on, expecting to be scolded again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:23 pm
Brigitte took a step foreward. A twisted grin appeared on her face as she placed her hand on the hilt of her katana. "You stupid little-" her face went blank for a moment, followed by a look of rage. A screech left her throat before growling out, "Get... the hell out of me." She tried as hard as she could to stay in control as she looked at Lutia, her eyes filled with nothing but sorrow, "You have to run, Lutia. Take Faith and run. I don't care where, just g-" Her eyes glazed over once again as she lost her hold on her mind.  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm
Krusnik05Vamp
Brigitte took a step foreward. A twisted grin appeared on her face as she placed her hand on the hilt of her katana. "You stupid little-" her face went blank for a moment, followed by a look of rage. A screech left her throat before growling out, "Get... the hell out of me." She tried as hard as she could to stay in control as she looked at Lutia, her eyes filled with nothing but sorrow, "You have to run, Lutia. Take Faith and run. I don't care where, just g-" Her eyes glazed over once again as she lost her hold on her mind.

Rock, who had enjoyed the day on the roof of the inn jumped down at night. He landed near Brigitte. "Now what... I haven't done anything to this vamprie yet... Sould I try to save her..." Rock thought. His cloak was covering him and his landing was more silent than a feather. Without counting that he was using some kind of magic that kept him invisible. He still put a hand over Brigitte's forehead to give some strength to the real brigitte, to keep her fighting against it. "With the amount of strength I just gave her, if she succeeds in regaining control for just enough time to ask more strength, I will..." Rock muttered. The sword that was ordered wouldn't take much time, and if he missed of time, he could still arrange problems with a little shift of time...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:14 pm
Akia knew something was wrong with Brigette. Her once trustful calm face had now been one of anger and poison. He had no choice but to stop her. He swooped down from hs position above them and grabbed Lutia, bringing her up to the sky with him. "I am here to help you." he told her. "I mean no harm." He hoped he could help Brigette, but if it came to it he may have to kill her in the end, like many others before her.  

Akia-RP

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 pm
Fenrick had seemed to dissapear.

He stepped next to Rock.

"Hold her still, something is possesing her."

Fenrick did a sweeping motion towards Brigitte.

A high pitched scream came out of her as a soul was carried in the motion of Fenrick's arms.

He held the spirit still.

"Don't worry, Rock. In her condition, I won't need the sword right away."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 pm
"Eek!" shouted Lutia as she was suddenly whisked off her feet by a stranger with wings. After he told her he was here to help, however, she quieted down. Lutia looked at Brigitte and watched her have a soul ripped out of her. What was happening? The world suddenly felt like a much colder place. A place where one could no longer feel safe, no matter how much distance they put between themselves and danger.

"Take me back!" demanded Lutia. "Brigitte needs me!" she said. "They're gonna kill her!"

jadecougar

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick had seemed to dissapear.

He stepped next to Rock.

"Hold her still, something is possesing her."

Fenrick did a sweeping motion towards Brigitte.

A high pitched scream came out of her as a soul was carried in the motion of Fenrick's arms.

He held the spirit still.

"Don't worry, Rock. In her condition, I won't need the sword right away."

"How the heck can you see me..." Rock's colors faded in as he re-appeared. "And all she needs is more strength to fight off that possesion... Which I have given her, a bit... And don't worry for the sword, I can always make time for it...And also, why would I worry for a perfect stranger?" Rock asked.
(I'm obliged to pass some time like this, until I get 10 k to change my name... Don't ask why, I just have to x.x)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:40 pm
((Sorry to be doing this, but how do you change your name? I wish to change mine...))
"I know, you're in danger though and you're my main priority. I musn't let you towards her."  

Akia-RP

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games