Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:57 pm
"well, Goku here beat the guy named Forte, and after the fight, in which Forte fled, Goku had his lovely wife cook us a meal" Jynx said as he beat Goku by the 69th bowl, he won because Goku started throwing up after his 68th, now leaned back and relaxed he asked Shincho a question "Shincho do you know someone by the named of Broly" when Jynx said it Goku, Gohan (his other son), Goten, Trunks, and Vegeta all spit out the food they were eating, and it layed there on the table waiting to be cleaned  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:00 pm
ah no i don't but i got a queshton can you stop talking trying to make a joke.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 pm
Jynx then said "you resemble him strongly and we have yet to see an alive saiyan hide his super saiyan form" he said as he looked at him with a smug expression on his face "we know what you've been hiding from us, Son of Paragus" Jynx said refering Shincho to be Broly's little brother  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:15 pm
so you figuered it out well i supose you want know what i know.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:23 pm
"We also want to know why you fled when Forte came, he's not nearly as strong as your brother, and Itachi had been gone, is it because you are a spy for Forte, and so is your brother" Jynx added to the question while everyone was looking at Shincho with amazement that he was Broly's brother  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:55 pm
i did not like brother all that much and itachi was geting on my nerves.and i like to relax not fight unless i have to anymore stupid queshtons that i can awnser.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:57 am
*Chihiro stands and walks inside the hideout as Mayame runs up to her crying*

"CHIHIRO-SAMA!"

Chihiro: what is it?

Mayame: ITS LIMDO!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:25 am
Fell stood on the edge of the party site, watching all the saiyans. It was definatly a site to see. She saw Shincho come into camp and learned about his lineage. Fell had only smiled.
Her knees buckled again and she coughed up blood. Apparently, her body was still getting used to the change she forced on it. Her head was spinning and she collasped.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:32 am
shincho saw fell on the floor he jumps out of his chair he picks her up and run's to a hospital shincho said we need some help over here the doc said room 256. shincho ran like crazy and got to the room and set her down on the bed.weh said shincho.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:39 am
The doc took one look at Fell and sighed. He looked up at Shincho. "You're lucky she isn't dead." was the first thing that came out of his mouth.
Shincho paled.
"But, give her a few weeks, and she'll be the same person you knew. This isn't the first time I've seen her, and I don't think it will be the last." The doc sighed. "The cause of this is a jutsu called Black Reaper's Dance. It calls forth the Death God to kill one of the users enemies, and in exchange, takes half of the user's life force. It's a last resort move, and one that had been forbidden."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:45 am
shincho sat in a chari by her bed and said litsen to me never do that agin if you would the move witch you should not need it i'll do it i do not want you dead got that.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:48 am
Fell opened her eyes and saw that she was in a hosiptal room hooked up to some machines. She tried to jump up, but found that she couldn't because of the bed.
She turned her head and saw Shincho. "What happened?" she asked.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:51 am
you used a jutsu and geve half your life and you calapseed and i ran you here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:53 am
"Well, I knew the first part, but... I collapsed?" She asked. "I don't remember that. All I remember is hearing about your brother... how long was I out?!" Fell panicked again.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:55 am
1 day you recovered alot faster then the docters expeted.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games