Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:55 pm
moko snorted "yes it will and i will make sure it does, oh and she maybe 100 but she's still 16, figure it out if you can." he sat down still glairing at rex "and as far as i am conserned you became my enermy the moment you tryed to understand two legged so i surgges you back away, because i will make you're life a living hell"

jackie giggled and threw the ball across the lawn toward momo "fetch shiza" she shouted running after the beast  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:01 pm
Momo dropped the ball. Momo lips moved like she was saying something. It was quiet. "Meaoslightxbiwsuwwon" Momo whispered queitly as her light bow appeared. "Tunxbiwtrans" Momo shouted as her light bow turned into two guns which were her crossbows. Momo shoot through the shadows and created a path. Momo grabbed Rex's arm and went into the path.  

jljljljl

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:11 pm
Rex's expression turned to an annoyed face. He randomly picked up a rock. "Such intolerance. You must not have great experience with, what do you call them, two legged? Well, I'm not like them. I have 2 legs, what difference does it make!?" Rex unintentionally crushed the stone he was holding. "Listen to me and you listen well." Rex's tone became angry. "I have been through hell before, making my life a living hell as already been done once before. I'm not afraid of you." His face was now almost touching Moko's. "You think that you can cause me pain? You don't know anything of what I'VE been through. You don't need to like me, you don't need to understand me, but what I can't stand is a foolish prejudice just because I have 2 legs. I'm not underestimating you, I know you can kill me, but I don't care I will not let myself be intimidated by someone like you." Before Rex could continue, he was pulled by a girl who ran towards a path. "What are you doing!?" He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:16 pm
Momo jumped into the air and went through a portal with Rex and was back at the garden. "We couldn't stay. If we did we would die anyways." Momo mumbled. Momo walked out of the garden by herself. Momo turned around and looked at the portal. Momo closed the portal and removing all the darkness from the garden so not a single peice of darkness could enter.  

jljljljl

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:21 pm
((I'm confused now, Snuggle posted a reply before I replied to her last one))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:23 pm
a roar echoed from the shadows and moko lept out digging his claws into rex's back and sinking his teeth into rex's shoulder. moko let go and jumped away again, leaving servier bite marks "THAT IS WHY I DON'T TRUST TWO LEGGEDS" he roared, black spicke's shooting down his back.
shiza stepped from the shadows and infront of her brother "go" she whispered glairing conteptualsy at both humans  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:27 pm
Rex let out a roar, ran in extreme speed and punched Moko hard in the face, sending him flying. It didn't take long before his wounds healed up. He punched hard in the ground, making a large crack in the ground. Rex's temper had gotten to him now. "Are you blind you stupid cat!? She pulled me with her!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:32 pm
- i walk outside hoping for quiet i sit down and enjot a long needed smoke then i start to skateboard around-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:33 pm
moko laughed "look behind you, thank's to you the world is chainging"
he nodded hi head to the nightmareish landscape behind him, he stood up and shook himself, his face cracked as the broken bones snapped into place again "i hope you like it here" he hissed disserpiearing in a flurry of shadow's as dark iron bars formed ovet the portal  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:39 pm
"Hmph. I've seen worse!" His tone was filled with uncontrollable rage as his teeth slowly turned to fangs. and his pupil-less eyes had begun changing into cat's eyes. His hands slowly turned to claws. "So, you too grr, can heal wounds? Har har har. So can I!" He yelled as he opened his gut with his own claws which soon closed again. He began growing slightly bigger in size. In his mind he wondered what the hell was going on but he was unable to execute any actions for the time beeing, he was hooked on the rage. "Graaagh!!!" He roared.

((Whenever Rex gets mad, I mean really mad, he transforms into a beast and becomes almost unkillable unless you sever his head WHICH I trust no one will do without my permission!))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:43 pm
moko smirked in the shadow "so be it" he hissed walking out
this time he was the size of a large hourse. he had black leathry wing's and sharp spines running the leangth of his back, hi fands where the size of a normal man and hung over his muzzle "i am NOT in the mood for you two legged so i'll tell you once move aside"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Rex simply spit on the ground. "Go to hell." He said as he sprinted on all fours in a beastly fashion. He lept into Moko's face and bit him. He held onto his face and said with the last Humane consionceness in his mind. "By the way, it's 4 legged now!"

((Sorry my attacks are auto-hitting. I just sort of thought Moko wasn't expecting it since he seems to severely underestimate Rex.))  

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:47 pm
- as i sit you see a car pull up a little kid hops out running for me and he screams- daddy - i hug him and then we sit on the steps and talk-  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games