Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Walker From Hell (Ninja Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:13 pm
Shadow turned and looked at her, "oh sorry im having a hard time finding it" he said embrassed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:10 am
Mobius Nightshade
"So, that's it..." That's why I'm here... "Listen. You don't have to take revenge. Your parents only wanna see their little girl happy. If'n your life is eaten by this...th-this quest for blood, you're never gonna be really happy. Think 'bout it; once you kill 'em, then what? Then what are you gonna do with your life? Do you even know how many years you'll have left once you're done? Hell, d'ya even know if you're gonna be done? There's a whole world out there, kid. Love, peace, adventure, and happiness is out there waitin' for you, but you're just gonna keep pushin' those things aside to get your revenge. If you try to avenge your parents, you might as well be dead already. Issat whatchoo want?"

"Mr. Ninja. It is my duty as the last member of the Hitachu Clan to avenge my parents. And the parents of all this man has killed, it is an honor to put their spirits to rest."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:21 pm
"A'ight. Whatever you say. Jus remember; there's more to life than revenge. Don't give up everything for the sake of killin' summun, y'hear?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Shadow turned and looked at her, "oh sorry im having a hard time finding it" he said embrassed.

"oh no its fine i just really dont like the other two" she said in a tired voice  

browneyedemo

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:23 pm
"How can I give up everything.....When I have nothing to loose?" She said in a sorrowful tone. And walked twords the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:51 pm
He stopped her, holding her by the shoulder. "Even if you have nothing to lose, look at what you can gain. Say you finally get your revenge; you get your victory. That's your gain. What then? Now, say you move on with your life; you can marry, have children, see them grow and have their own, and be proud of your accomplishments. You can live, instead of letting your heart die in the pursuit of power." As he spoke, he seemed wiser than he usually let on, and his usual manner of speaking had faded away. This was not the man she thought he had known.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:48 am
"I can do that all after.......Besides, even if I die...No one would miss me...the Ninja are treated like dogs, if one dies, nobody morns.." She broke free of his grasp and walked twords the house again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:51 pm
"Damn. I's gonna have my work cut out for me." His usual affliction returned. He only used the special voice when he was pushing great knowledge on someone, and that time was up for now. He went after her, vowing not to bring up that subject for awhile... Unless someone were to ask...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:25 pm
She walked inside, grabbing her weapons, and walked back out. She walked up to a servant, "could you please tell your mistress thank you for me, I must be on my way." The servant nodded and she turned and made her way down the road...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:15 pm
He followed her, making no attempt to hide his presence. He was actually walking on the road, just a few paces behind her, still smokin' like a chimney.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:32 pm
She sighed, "why do you folloe Mr. Ninja?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:50 pm
"'Cuz I feel like followin'. S'a free country, innit?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:51 pm
She sighed. "Alright, then." And kept walking...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:40 pm
And he kept walking as well, occasionally sipping from a canteen on his belt.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:43 pm
She sighed, "We are all born paying the price. For someones punishment, someones sins. But theres no such thing as a future without salvation, and the preasent slips quietly into the past. We string together, nothing but hollow ideas. And tell nothing but hollow lies. And as the rain falls down appon us, something appears, and then faids away." Sje smiled, and then said a little more to herself. "Something appears....and then faids away..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff