Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreccas

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:24 pm
"Why read it, i've lived most of history" he said with a shrug "France was never too interesting, not in my opinion anyway, besides, long dead contries like that mean little nowadays" he said standing up "And as for om-in, he saw the same thing i did, you've got skills, and you know how to use em. We need people like that around here"

Aborhi looked at the girl and laughed "And who might you be?" he said with a chuckle "Another would-Be head hunter eh?" he said with a grin "Tell me, how much is the price on my head nowadays?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:30 pm
"Yeah...whatever." She smiled. "At least you not a bunch of a**holes. I like hanging out with you guys." She looked around. "Anything else I need to know about this place?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:43 pm
Talim sighed. "I know not." Her eyes closed for a moment, then snapped open. "But you will die! You cannot go without punishment!" She struck with her blades.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:42 pm
"Heh, anything ya need to know, you'll find out eventually, that's how this place works" he said with a smile "Now, if you'll excuse me, gonna go make some dough" he said standing up and walking over to the notice board "Hmm.." he said weighing which assassination he'd pick.

Aborhi jumped out of the way, and shot at the girl three times with his two pistols "Don't think that'll work honey" he said tauntingly

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:59 pm
The ice lord kaderot was pleased with the recovery of the missle. "is everything finished. " he asked. The tech nodded, "yes my lord and all the hyperforce missiles are ready." the tech said. Kaderot grinned and went onto his ship and was in the air. The weapons were loaded and ready to be used to show the fairies that this was not a clan they wanted to fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:01 pm
((Might i add the irony in the fact that mosts clans allied themselves with the fairies, poor poor fairies))  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:04 pm
(ah irony.. still this clan thats with the humans is very powerful)
The ship moved into about space... it armed one of the missiles. "are you ready faires" he said with a grin. "FIRE!" he yelled. The ship fired one. It flew at a city of the faires and made contact to it. The explosion was massive and left a crater bigger then the city a hundred times, Kaderot laughed and the ship left back to base. The clan armed and ready in case they came to attack and the ships were armed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:10 pm
((the main fairy city has a "Quote-Unquote" undiscovered energy feild surounding the city, it's invisble unless somthing makes contact with it, shuold be able to block a few of those missles))  

Dreccas

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:12 pm
(oh i didnt attack that city just one of them, another one)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:37 pm
Talim dodged easily. "Now, feel the wrath of the wind!"

Seong Mina realized this as her cue. She came from behind and struck at the man with her halberd, Scarlet Thunder.

((Gotta go.))  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:03 am
She sighed and got up, she walked up soem stairs and looked around. She saw a door, it had strange simbols on it. She knocked, "Hello? Is anybody in here?" She waited to see if there would be a responce.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:07 pm
Zach watched with contempt. He was cloaked in a Concealment; Even the smallest trace of his presense was sealed inside the magic. His eyes darted over Leah's body. He smirked. I'll kill her, and take her corpse to Chaos.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:40 pm
(((yeah, right!!!!!!! rofl )))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:17 pm
((Just post what she does or I glomp joo to death.))

Zach whispered, "Ryukat. Spy." The djinni went out, invisible on all but the seventh plane. It watched her, grinning.  

Demonic Repentance

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 pm
She was behind him, "You don't think I'm that stupid, do you?" She smirked.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games