Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:31 pm
Esme looked back at Carlisle and where he stood with Edward, and sighed. Well, what are you in the mood for? Deer, mountain loin, grizzly? She asked Bella as they walked to the car.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:32 pm
"I can't believe you're saying no mate," Ron laughed to Harry. "I mean, look at them. She'd be bloody sexy. But Ginny, I don't want you turning out like Phlem. One in our family is way too much." He shuddered at the thought of the Delacour girl.  

6vampire6mistress6

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Edward followed Carlisle into the coffee shop. He looked at him with an unreadable expression, waiting for him to speak what's in his mind. Obviously, I'm not going to waste my time fighting that boy.

Bella walked beside Esme and replied, "Um, anything would be alright..." Bella was worrying whether Ron, or the others would start a fight with them. She'd been awfully frightened when Ron pulled out his wand. "Are...are they going to do anything to Edward?" she said in a squeaky voice.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:10 am
Carlisle looked at Edward and sighed. "I'm guessing that we should leave the witches here and go home, yes?"

Esme nodded and stopped. Imma call Alice, since it is her car and she might want to go home. Flipping open the cellphone she clicked two ad waited fro Alice to answer.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 am
Carlisle *sighs*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:04 pm
"Hey Mum," Alice answered.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:37 pm
Rosalie tapped her foot impatiently. She didn't want to wait, she just wanted to go home and relax instead of waiting for Carlisle and Edward to duke it out on whether they were keeping witches and wizards at the house.

Emmett put his arm around Rosalie's shoulders and kissed her cheek lightly. Her foot stopped tapping and she relaxed into his arms as they both waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:41 pm
Bella turned to face Alice. Bella then looked up at Esme and waited for what Esme would say.

Edward could her ROsalie's thoughts getting annoyed at waiting, and he spoke to Carlisle, "Alright." Quickly, he walked out of Starbucks.

WineChan

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:43 pm
Esme spoke quickly, asking Alice if she was going home with them or should she and Bella just take it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:43 am
"I'll stay here and attempt to fix things, don't worry, I can run home," Alice told her adoptive mother.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:29 pm
Ron sighed, putting his wand back. "No point in arguing with bloody magical creatures. They're all the same - to thick-headed to listen. And I thought we had a problem with the centaurs..." He put his arm around Hermione and began leading her and the other wizards out of the mall. "I can tell when we're not wanted. We should check out those werewolves... we usually get on great with their lot! What d'you say?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:59 pm
Ginny grabbed Ron and quickly turned him around to face her. "Shut up! The mind-reading Vampire might still hear you, and I've read once that vampies and werewolves don't really get along...."

"Awe, come on, Gin," Harry said taking her hand, "I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to just stop by for a visit."  

Nicole_Dusk

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:12 pm
"Why shut up then if he can hear my thoughts?" Ron laughed. "Won't make much of a difference. And who cares who their lot gets along with? We DO get along with werewolves - we already know that. Can't hurt to check them out, can it? They probably don't like the vampires because they've been bullied."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:51 pm
Esme snapped the phone shut and shoved it into her pocket. Okie, lets go! She said to Bella before slidding into the car and revving the engine.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:08 am
Rosalie shook slightly. "Can I at least just go outside of the car to stand? This is bugging me!" she told Emmett. Emmett nodded and Rosalie stepped out of the car. She looked over, the witches and wizards were still there, but she ignored them. Rosalie stretched her arms and looked down at her still grease-stained jeans. "Whoops.. I really should have fixed that before I came... Oh well," she said quietly to herself.

Emmett stood outside the car with Rosalie, leaning slightly on the side of the car. He put a hand on her back lightly and smiled, kissing her cheek.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games