Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

TheSurrealSanctuary
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 am
Welcome to all the new members, from the Guild Mule! biggrin Be sure to add me to your friendslist!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:43 pm
Haha I'm introducing myself a little late huh? xP

Alright, I'm Cosmic. ^^ I have waay to much gold on my hands so I always hold contests. So uh, check them out!

CONTEST COVERT! <3  

Daesix

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:02 am
Yup, it IS a bit late... razz But that's okay! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:20 am
xD I'm not one for introdutcions...

I just randomly show up and start being awesome. 3nodding  

Daesix

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 am
Good for you! ^_~ Awesome colors, by the way!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:58 pm
User Image

==Hi There==
Hello to any and all. My name is Cream Dream, but please call me Cream for short.
Above is my picture, please do not judge me by my looks alone, I am not as much of a "spoiled brat" as everyone seems to judge me to be. x) When I get through college I will become a Nurse for Surgery. I find the human body amazing in it's complexity.

==My Interests==
The real reason I joined this Guild is because in addition to becoming a Nurse, my favorite of hobbies include writing short stories and drawing doodles and stuff.

==How did I find this Guild?==
Smoldered-Starlight introduced me to this Guild, we met in the Exchange of all places while she was giving away her stuff. She is such a nice person so treat her kindly.

==What will I use this Guild for?==
Now that I completed my daunting Angelic Mini quest, I intend to just relax and enjoy Gaia for once.
That is where this guild comes in. From what Starlight told me, y'all are a bunch of active and imaginative users, the kind I can engage and enjoy my favored hobby of hobbies!

==What type of RP do you like?==
Mainly cute ones where we travel around in a fantasy world and stuff like that. I also do fighting RPs, but not as often. I am into Love-based RPs as well as themed-based ones off of Manga, such as Naruto or Pokemon or something cute like that. ^^

I hope to meet alot of nice people. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in RPing with me. I am a nice person and a fair RPer. Thanks =^^=

Cream Dream

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:38 am
Hello there, Cream~! ^_^ Welcome to the guild!

You don't like a spoiled brat at all. xD;; You have a pretty smile. ^_^

Good luck with becoming a nurse! Feel free to create your own RPs. I hope you enjoy your time at the Surreal Sanctuary!

biggrin

By the way, I'm the captain of the guild if you didn't know already... xD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:13 pm
srry im introducing myself a little late i was on vacation xD then had lots of homework x.x

so yea thats it for now ^.^  

Neko_Toto

Hilarious Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Market Browser 100

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 pm
Okay, hi there! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:46 am
Hello all. I am Gririye. You can drop it to Grir if you feel the need to abbreviate my name. I roleplay massively. Currently all in mutant based roleplays. I love full literate stuff. I am reading both Harry Potter #6 and Jule's Verne's 20000 Leagues. And I am getting ready for Navy Boot Camp.  

Gririye

Cidate

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 am
Hello. I'm Melon XIV. ninja Invited here by some one, for what ever reason I do not know. But regardless I'm here now.

My interests include: Roleplaying, playing video games, listening to music, watching anime and drawing. I don't like writing fanfics or short stories, I find it to be much more interesting when there are two people writing one story..

But Fate/Stay Night is my favorite anime of all times, my favoriter band is Dragonforce. Though I listen to anything that sounds good to my ears. I draw a lot on my free-time, my inspiration to draw is fueled by the amount I roleplay. sweatdrop I've been roleplaying for good 5-6 years or so, I can't truely rank myself, but I consider myself to be fairly literate. Advanced? I wouldn't say, though I have a tendency to write long if I have actually some thing to write about.

I love descriptions in roleplays, I love being a bad guy(-Cough-Dark Saber for those who know. -Cough-), I love medieval-fantasy roleplays aswell as some modern-fantasy roleplays.

I've been hacked about 3 times during the time I've been on gaia, I've made a million friends here..Umm..I think thats a bit much info there, but I hope I'll enjoy my stay here. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:51 am
Gririye
Hello all. I am Gririye. You can drop it to Grir if you feel the need to abbreviate my name. I roleplay massively. Currently all in mutant based roleplays. I love full literate stuff. I am reading both Harry Potter #6 and Jule's Verne's 20000 Leagues. And I am getting ready for Navy Boot Camp.

Hi, Gririye! biggrin Nice name. Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:53 am
Melon XIV
Hello. I'm Melon XIV. ninja Invited here by some one, for what ever reason I do not know. But regardless I'm here now.

My interests include: Roleplaying, playing video games, listening to music, watching anime and drawing. I don't like writing fanfics or short stories, I find it to be much more interesting when there are two people writing one story..

But Fate/Stay Night is my favorite anime of all times, my favoriter band is Dragonforce. Though I listen to anything that sounds good to my ears. I draw a lot on my free-time, my inspiration to draw is fueled by the amount I roleplay. sweatdrop I've been roleplaying for good 5-6 years or so, I can't truely rank myself, but I consider myself to be fairly literate. Advanced? I wouldn't say, though I have a tendency to write long if I have actually some thing to write about.

I love descriptions in roleplays, I love being a bad guy(-Cough-Dark Saber for those who know. -Cough-), I love medieval-fantasy roleplays aswell as some modern-fantasy roleplays.

I've been hacked about 3 times during the time I've been on gaia, I've made a million friends here..Umm..I think thats a bit much info there, but I hope I'll enjoy my stay here. sweatdrop

Hey, there! biggrin Welcomet to the guild. On behalf of the guild, I hope you enjoy your stay here as well. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:18 am
'Ello, I'm Miss Meat Shield. Call me Miss Meat, MMS, whatever you feel like really, I'm not too picky when it comes to names.

I enjoy reading fantasy and science fiction, and writing both as well, mainly putting fun little twists on history because they can't fit everything into those massive textbooks... I also write a fair amount of crappy fanfiction since I have an unhealthy obsession with crack pairings from different animes, and a very unhealthy one with pokemon in particular. Might be why I'm locked in this nice padded room. Huh.

Roleplaying I do absolutely love. Tis my crack. I stick to mostly original or fan based using the world of a particular fandom, but different plot completely. I've been roleplaying for a good 3 years I do believe, though I can still only write 2-3 paragraphs at the most. Meh.

Any other little tidbits to tell... Oh yes. Miss Meat has a habit of switching from first person to third person at complete random and gets a bit comma happy when she writes. You have been warned.

But that's about it. ^^ Pleased to be a part of the guild, thank you for the invite and I'll see you all about! ^^

Miss Meat Shield

doglover203

Fashionable Dog

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:01 am
Hello!

doglover203 here, but you can call me Ali. I'm a book fanatic, as well as scary movie fanatic, I love to eat, and play volleyball. I have four pets, two cats and two dogs, and thry're my life! I love them, as I do my friends. I'm turning 16 tomorrow!! yay! mrgreen mrgreen I'm very glad I've joined the guild, because I LOVE to RP.

erm.....i guess that's all i can kinda think of.....sad, I know. if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask!

biggrin  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games