Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:39 pm
“I’m a complicated type of vampire. In many respects I’m still physically human..”
When Aizen straightened up he did so also and prepared himself for trouble.
When he heard the voice Aridas stepped forwards and looked into the darkness form where the voices were.
“My name is Aridas. Who is it i speak to?”  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:47 pm
aizen via mind to him: that couldve possibly been the dumbest thing to say and give away especially with these too guard ur tongue or they will rob u blind of everything wihtout u noticing

voice1: the murder of kings

voice 2: the court jester of death

together: the brothers of the acult

voice 2: ur worse nightmare

voice 1: and ur surest ticket to death

voice 2: i am nickolas the cleaner of dead souls

voice 1: and i am kristopher the nightmare of swords  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:53 pm
well I can hardly act like I'm afraid, can I? It's a man thing. Aridas rpelied via his mind and smirked. what pathetic names. Who do these guys think they're showing off to?

"Then I greet you, gentlemen." He said cooly with a small bow.

Should I mention I'm a Dracula? or wil that make thinsg worse? he aksed via their mind connection.

[awagh g2g go to bed. seirously burning_eyes lol]  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:00 pm
((lol off u go then))

aizen via mind: they rnt showing off adrios they have done so many horrible things to earn those "pathetic names" they dnt think anything of u actually they assume ur either my mate or a snack i happened to find lost in the forest. mentioning dracula here of all places is asking for a death wish

aizen bows with mock polieteness to them

kristopher: stop pretending adrios... we no exactly who u r

nickolas: question is what do u want from us?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:26 pm
Arida smirked.
"It is obvius I have nothing to hide from you gentlemen. I wish to know all I can about Azriel. About this place, and about my father. The good lady here tells me that you can oblige me this information."  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:13 pm
aizen shivers the eyes from those two u could almost hear laying on her with a thick cold hatred she was keeping a story about her knowlegde about them and she was keeping it well.

krisopher: o really?

nickolas: y should we help u?

together: whats in it for us?  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:17 pm
“Well what would you want from me in return?” he asked, growing irritated with their reclusiveness  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:23 pm
u could almost c cruel smiles on their lips

together: aizen  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:26 pm
“and what do you wish to do with her?” he asked in mock innocence, looking back at her. The look showed that he had no intention of handing her over.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:32 pm
aizen was touching her throat blood running from her nose she had all the more look of a rag doll being held by an abusive child

kristopher: to do as we please

nickolas: our need with her is none of ur concern adoris

together: give her to us and we'll tell anything and everything u want to no  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:36 pm
“or I can tell you to swivel on it.” Aridas said with a shrug, and took her by the wrist gently.
“She doe snot factor into the deal. Any other requests? Or am i leaving?”  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:42 pm
they hiss and an invisable hand slaps u

kristopher: let her bleed and ull no what u need to

nickolas: start asking before the power of this castle kills her

together: were waiting  

Azriel Silverwings

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:47 pm
Arida stil held her, tryingt o reassure he a little that they would soon leave.
"I wnat to know about Azriel's past, and how and why she's connected to my father. What the tattoo she giev speople means. Tell me that."

[sorry, g2g- bed's calling, as ever lol ><]  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:15 pm
((lol its all good))

aizen showed no colour in her body any longer blood poured at a steady rate from her nose and now her mouth. what once were warm coloured lips were now a silent gray she was fading her aura even started to blink out and come back she was fighting and was planning on holding on as long as she could

kristopher: ahhh the lady of darkness has marked u... its true then what they say on the streets... draculas boy has returned home and what does he plan?

nickolas's strong anicent hand reachs out from the darkness next to u and forces u to turn ur neck so the mark is visable to both of them: hmmm a new mark brother? no...

kristopher comes forward: it cant be... unless.... hmmm the hearts color?

nickolas: no no its the same just a new smell about it i believe

kristopher: aye aye i smell it that must be it

together: we cant tell u anything about the tattoo thats something aubrey needs to explain we cant help u there

they release him and move back to their respective shadows and once they sat the shadows moved away revealing a chair for him and a fire blazing in the fire palce. the room was almost ancient in every way the power this old place had scared most and did unpredictable things to anyone who came here...

together: have a seat shes not going anywhere anytime soon *waves a hand at aizen*

kristopher: the war is the only thing we can really tell u other than that ...

nickolas: the memories of her are a little hazy...

together: lets just leave it at that  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:05 pm
nickolas summons a picture and then once it was in his hand shows it to u from where he sits: this is azriel before she was changed that is as much as we can tell u from that time period in her life

kristopher points to something in the picture around her neck; that is something im assuming to do with the tatoo but i cant be sure weve often wondered about it ourselves... what it means anyway

together: but we can tell u about her war life

nickolas with an odd smile and seductive gleam in his eye: and damn was she one hell of a creature

kristopher: she definity wasnt something ud want to meet in a dark alley somewhere alone

together: death was her forte

kristopher: it almost was like she was made for it... bred for it... created to be the angel delivering death...

nickolas: she just appeared really... one day out of the blue... no one had ever seen or heard of her before then... someone went to check death records and birth records they couldnt find either of them on her...

kristopher: i remember our commanding officer summoning her into the tent to talk with her

nickolas: she looked like an angel... the way she was dressed... we thought it was someones idea of a joke to place a woman in our sights to make us fight among ourselves but... i dnt know...

kristopher: something about her didnt sit well with us.

together: with anyone in the ranks actually

nickolas: i remember how she dressed and acted once she entered the camp. it was amazing so much courage and strength showed about her. its almost like she was elimantated any fear with anyone she came in contact with. like as though she got rid of her own fear she gave u permission to do the same thing...

kristopher: she was dressed in an odd robe and armored skirt thing... we havent seen anythign like it since the roman empire.. she only wore a pieace around her breasts to hide them but it had some armour plating on it that much you could tell. it was a red black always i dnt think i saw her in another color until she wore the first dress made after the war and that was black and white.

nickolas: she had these odd high heel boots on which i have nvr seen before actually until that point she had blades hidden in the heel... and one of the boots had one hidden in the front which actiated if u applied pressure...

together: but damn... she was fine... well built and eyes that were the color of midnight and her hair was almost the same color except for the red crimsonish color almost bled into the black

kristopher: she had this sword on her hip and her left hand always seemed to be settled on the hilt lovingly

nickolas: on her right she had a whip she only used whenever she felt the need to gather a lot of ppls attention at once or....well... if she knew u needed punishment...

together they touch opposite shoulders eyes down cast at the floor  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games