Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
Excalibur (medieval-fantasy/intermediate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 am
Maya nudged the horses' flank to signal it to move forward and it obeyed, keeping a slow trodding pace to stay behind the woman of the gray hood.
"I hear only snippets of human News. The realm of the Frae claim that the late King might have been associating with more magical company. His social aspect of life is not well known to me. Well, any social aspect. Perhaps this is why I forgot to ask of your name."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:36 am
User Image

"My name? Ah, yes. It is Lucinda, but you may call me Cin if you wish, lest you find that too familiar. It doesn't matter to me, whichever you are more comfortable with." She replied casually, the seriousness had begun to fade soon after the contract bind. "If he has mingled with magical ones, it was certinly not of Dark Magic, which he openly disliked." There was a bitter edge to her voice, which was out of character for Lucinda.

Clearing her throat, she resumed her normal personality. "Now then," Her clear Soprano voice rang like a silver bell. "What were we dicussing? oh yes, The sword's consealer. Do you beleive it to be one of your own kind?"

Sun Salutation

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:25 pm
Maya could vaguely see a connection here. Dark magic practicer, dislike of dark magic, curious curious. She would not pry for now, that was not her job. Besides, it was obvious even without asking.
"Only if we were to still count Priestess Morgan as one of our own." she replied instead.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:14 pm
User Image

"Mm. Care to extrapalate?" She asked innocently, tracing her right index nail over the Dark seal. "As with my affiliation with this country, It has been a long time scince I have had contact with an elf."  

Sun Salutation

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:17 pm
((What to post, what to post...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:34 am
((I have Writer's block too. xD Let's wait for Mad As the Hatter and the others.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Furyal

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 am
((Sure.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:01 pm
((Sorry, the phone that our internet connection relies upon was lost for almost a week... sweatdrop ))

Miriad smiled as the boy woke up and noticed Lily and Isis. she lowered her hood as Lily reassured the boy. "What's your name? It seems you're to accompany us on an excursion (sp?) into the forest. We should be able to call you something." she said, her soft, half-smile twinkling in what very little light there was. She wanted to laugh at his nerves, but knew it wouldn't make anything better for him. She looked up at the canopy above to see whether or not Zaidin, who'd disappeared impossibly quickly, was about to come back.  

Jenna Taylor

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:46 pm
Author remembered perfectly clearly why he had been 'asleep' in the first place. Three girls. Three beautiful girls, all looking and talking directly at him. His face that had bloomed pink converted completely to beat red. He tried to speak his name, truly he did. though the most he could get out was: "Argh- excl- excur- g-gir- A-u-u-ut- mm-m-urd .."
It was not just that they were pretty girls. It was that they were pretty girls being nice to him. It made him down right terrified of what they were really thinking, and it made him hyperventilate.
"I can walk!" he burst out.
He wiggled and protested about it, finding a cloak around him he did not notice before. He fought until he managed to reach ground (in whatever way that was) and and tried to calm his breathing and red face. Just these girls here, alone... yep, still scared. He almost wanted that terrifying looking man back. He scrambled at least to a sitting position and pulled the cloak around his legs, and sword sheath.
"I'm n-not... I-I-I don't know h-how... Where are you taking me!?" he finally yelled out. "I don't know who you are!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:36 am
Lily sighed, feeling some pity for the poor, terrified Author. He was trembling and reddening quickly, and then he started hyperventilating. Lily felt bad for the poor thing. What sort of trauma and abuse did he go through...?! Lily thought with a sad face.

"Are you all right?" Lily asked. "We are not trying to kill you; we're here to help you!" Lily took a deep breath, and then introduced herself, "My name is Lily. And what is your name?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:47 pm
Extrapolate? Hm, she supposed it would be odd for a human to understand her, though Priestess Morgan la Fey was not entirely obscure. Quite infamous actually. Though she seemed curious on her own musings. Well, nothing to lose.
"The way I see it, no one of the court could touch Excalibur. More specifically, anyone of human hands, thanks to ambition and greed. There were few beings of other races the court truly commingled with. One of them was the celestial Morgen of the Isle of Apples. If anything I would think that she would be the only other capable being of taking the sword after his death." her dark brow furrowed as she came to the only hitch in her theory. "The only problem is, I cannot see her willingly offering it to another, not for the promise of ruling the kingdom."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:03 pm
Miriad smiled softly at the boy. "We took you along with us so nothing would happen. We doubted you'd like to wake up without knowing where you are or what you were doing there. My name is Miriad," she introduced herself quietly. "Are you going to tell us a name? We'd prefer the truth, but if you're comfortable telling us a different one..." she trailed off, not wanting to encourage this boy to lie.  

Jenna Taylor

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:38 am
Lily nodded, and she said, "My name is Lily. And we would like a real name."

Lily didn't add 'please,' and made her voice reverberate with authority. She added a little, smug grin...as if she knew something Author didn't know. If he had any thoughts of lying, Lily hoped she scared him out of it. She wanted the truth, especially if he was to become a new comrade.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:04 am
Author stared back and forth between the pair of girls speaking, forced only temporarily to ignore the one with orange hair. His eyes lit up in inspiration. Of course, a fake name! Then he would at least be saved from the bout of...

One glance at Lily managed to stop that train of thought immediately. He never did well with authority. He was always a wimp at heart, as hard as that is to believe. And why did she have to look down at him like that? What was she gonna do if he lied?! Oh God the horrors!

"Author!" he cried as though she had verbally threatened him. He bowed forward onto his hands and knees as his recent life story spilled quickly from his mouth. He felt as though he had to tell them the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth... all in nearly incoherent ramblings. "My name is Author, I ran away from home two weeks ago for Excalibur, I was coming into town for some rest and a bite to eat when all of a sudden a ghost rider nearly ran me over and killed me, then a madman tried to kill me after playing nice and the scary man tried to kidnap me and-"

He whipped back up after the long gasp and stared at the three. "Where's the scary man? What'd you do with him?!" he gasped again and slapped his own cheeks. "My god, you ate him! Oh the horror..." he whined as he shook his head.  

SpunkyOtaku

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:16 pm
Lily held up her hands, palms facing outward, with a slightly surprised expression slapped onto her face.

"Um...I'm sorry if I gave you a fright! I didn't mean to... Um... Author, was it? We're not trying to hurt you. In fact, we're looking for Excalibur too.

...Wait! What scary man?! And we did not eat anybody!" Lily looked slightly offended and disgusted that someone thought she was a cannibal. I mean, seriously! I am not that terrifying!  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff