• Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:53 pm
Umrae
User Image

♪ Oh, and I made this for the guild:

User Image

Love is an epic level challenge…

User Image
I'm totally stealing that....as long as that's okay...who am I kidding...i'm taking it either way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:28 pm
Well, I'm now at my sister's house. It's nice to be with her and my neice, but I forgot how much I hated the beach. I don't think it's much different than living with the jerk..

Anyway, thanks for the support, Beady. Don't think I've been ignoring you, but this computer is harsh with the lag and it gets difficult to navigate gaia at times.

I don't think I can even change my avi on this PC. I was able to yesterday, but it was too laggy, and I logged out. Today, I can't see any of the items to equip, so I might have to install FireFox on here. Damn laggy comp. *shakes fist*  

Sapphire Seven

Divine Ishtar

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:15 pm
Wont be on much tommorow lil sisters party  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:27 pm
oooo, i like it a lot, umrae 4laugh  

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:41 pm
new subforum for clickables!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:45 pm
treebornkettlgrl

I'll make an announcement at the top of this forum just in case people don't read the news page. Last thing I want is some poor creatures dying because of the move.  

moments
Vice Captain

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:48 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl

I'll make an announcement at the top of this forum just in case people don't read the news page. Last thing I want is some poor creatures dying because of the move.

sounds good wink i also already asked will if she would let people know personally, so there's that too 3nodding (believe me, i wouldn't want there to chaos either...)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:53 pm
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

sounds good wink i also already asked will if she would let people know personally, so there's that too 3nodding (believe me, i wouldn't want there to chaos either...)

Well done and done. Although why it's appearing below the stickies I have no idea.  

moments
Vice Captain

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:54 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

Well done and done. Although why it's appearing below the stickies I have no idea.

yeah, that is a little strange. i hope it corrects itself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:58 pm
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

Huzzah! It has. I wish I could make it flash and put little stars around it to make it more noticeable though.  

moments
Vice Captain

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:59 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

Huzzah! It has. I wish I could make it flash and put little stars around it to make it more noticeable though.

hahaha! maybe when yyou rule gaia one day wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:13 pm
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

Truly this guild is just the first step. Next I shall rule Gaia, and then I shall try and take over the world!!!

Vote for me!  

moments
Vice Captain

treebornkettlgrl

11,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:23 pm
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl
moments
treebornkettlgrl

Truly this guild is just the first step. Next I shall rule Gaia, and then I shall try and take over the world!!!

Vote for me!

uh oh... zann's got some competition... ninja  
Dragon's Lair

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas