Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply --○Lake of Dormancy○--
~*When Everything's Wrong...*~ [Intermediate/Fantasy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furyal

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Seymour sighed.
I'm so tired..." He chipped his axe into the tree, and shifted positions.
"Wake me when we depart."

((Argh! Dunno what to type!))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:38 pm
User Image
Hope blinked, "What did you lie about?" She wondered, moving from James side and standing. Walking over to a tree, she climbed it quickly and made herself comfortable. "Well, you guys, I think we should call it a day. How about you?" She smiled to herself before she stole off into darkness with out hearing any replies.
User Image

high tendencies

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:50 am
"I agree." James says, standing and walking over to a near-by tree. Looking at a branch about ten feet up, James climbs up the trunk till he reached the branch. Collapsing with his back against the trunk James slowly drifts to sleep.

(I suppose we can fast forward a bit till next morning, yes?)  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:44 pm
"Uh..." Mirabel's voice faltered off. Does she even recognize me?! Mirabel thought, with regards to Hope. If she didn't recognize her, then perhaps Mirabel could try to ...let the situation slip. But, on the other hand, if Hope did recognize Mirabel, then Mirabel knew that she should explain exactly what she had lied about.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

high tendencies

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:14 pm
The sun began to seep over the hills, and the animals started to awaken themselves. The grass was dewy and the air smelt of lilacs and maybe some honey. It was beautiful--unless you had to travel through it. Undergrowth covered every inch of ground, and trees were barely an inch apart. And looking around there was lots of green--maybe some colored flowers here and there, but, green would probably become a hated color. The birds chirped merrily, though that would be a distraction. The snakes slithered all around, and that would be an obstacle. Vines hung every where, and that would be hard to hack through. This was an unusual and most unpleasant forest and/or wood.
Hope yawned as she stretched to the beautifully rising sun. The bird's music filled her ears and soon she, too, was humming along and singing. She jumped from her branch and moved to Alex's tree. She shook it, making him groan and curse. "Alex! Get up!" Hope called, moving to the next tree. "La la la---Get up James!" She sang Merrily. "Saymour! Mirabel~!" She murmered happily. Blinking, Hope noticed Mirabel was from the bakery. Funny, she hadn't noticed. Giggling to herself, Hope glanced around. "Breakfast... Where to find it...?"

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:57 pm
"Coming...." He rolled off the tree and fluttered down as a raven.
"I'll scout for food." He mumbled, and he flew above the tree tops, and when eh saw a peach tree, he dove into it, turned into his human form -but with a backpack- and shoved them into the pack. He walked towards the camp and unpacked them. The whole process took about... 10 minutes. he sank his teeth deep into one off them and did a happy sigh.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:49 pm
Mirabel yawned, and then leaped up into the air, suddenly alert as the sun rose into the sky. She hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep curled up like a cat. She was thinking deeply about the most random things the night before, and didn't think she would get any sleep. But, yet, she did.

"Kii...Myu?" Then, Mirabel sighed. Her two buddies were nowhere to be found. I hope you are both faring well...  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:50 pm
Blinking as he came to, James stretched and yawned as his body and brain were still waking up. Forgetting he was not in a bed, James rolled over and fell from his tree branch. "Agh!" James yells as he fell into a bush that rested at the base of the tree. Shaking leaves from his hair and bushing them from clothes, James got to his feet and said "Well now that I'm awake..."  

Bigfoot9000
Crew

Furyal

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:13 pm
"Peach?" Seymour asked, his mouth full. He took another bite, and threw the pit of the peach behind him.
"Shall I... look for some meat?" He grumbled, and dove for a rabbit.
He managed to grab it by the toe.
"Rabbit, anyone?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:57 am
"Oh, Rabbit?!" Mirabel grinned; she did so love rabbits. They were so delicious! But, Mirabel usually preferred to catch her kill of prey herself. "Rabbits are good; you eat that one," she ordered Seymour. Then, spotting another rabbit, she pounced on it, breaking its neck in an instant.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:23 am
"Raw rabbit, can't be good for you." James says, looking about for his notebook. "I'll draw you guys a campfire once my find my notepad..." James then begins to search around the base of the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:27 am
Seymour smiled. "No thanks, I'm fine. Watch."
Shifting his free hand into a large, dragon-like claw. He severed the rabbits head. Using the claws tor remove the skin, he randomly started to whistle.
After he was done with the skin, he cut the parts out that he would eat, washed them in water, turned his head into a dragon, breathing fire, turning back to normal, and finally actually cooking the rabbit.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:13 am
Mirabel rolled her eyes and explained, "I'm a cat demon. I don't need to eat cooked food. Anyhow, I prefer raw meat in all of its natural goodness." As if to prove her point forceably, she started tearing at the corpse with enthusiasm, chewing and swallowing faster than a normal human could. In a minute, she had finished devouring the whole rabbit. Raw. She wiped her bloody mouth hastily on her arm, and then yawned contentedly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:12 am
After having the rabbit perfectly cooked, his ripped a leg of of the rabbit, and started to eat.
"Show off." He chuckled. "But then again, I just cooked a whole rabbit perfectly with dragon fire..... And thats really hard to do." He took another bite, changed his head into a bears, a swallowed the rest. "I'm going fishing."
He mumbled, and turned completely to a bear.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:23 am
"Fishing?" Mirabel cocked her head to the side in thought. She loved to eat fish! But...she hated to go fishing. She tended to steal the market's, or the fisherman's fish to eat. "Hm...could you catch me one?" she asked with begging eyes.  
--○Lake of Dormancy○--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games