Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Requiem Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:47 pm
"She shot you in the lag because you were being an a*****e"she explained  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:52 pm
how is walking away from her make me an asswhole.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:10 pm
"Thats why you have that mark, I'm stupid." Jynx said pulling out the map. "Thats the symbol of Falena." Jynx said pointin to the right corner of the map."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:22 pm
what the heck are you talking about jynx?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:33 pm
"Nothing involving you." Jynx said before focusin his attention back to Kasu.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:40 pm
shickto looked at his sword and it started to glow agin.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:21 pm
"Me shooting you in the leg was a huge misunderstanding, and if you care to ask, yes, I've also shot Jynx. As for the mark, how the hell did you not notice that earlier?" Kazu put her hands on her hips. "Oh, and another thing, thank you Sakata for your concern, but Shickto doesn't owe anything towards me. He can say whatever he wants for all I care, I'm not the..." Her eyes widened and she looked at Jynx. "No... no, no, no. You're going to make me go back, aren't you? To face them?" Kazu asked, backing up a few steps. "Sorry, but that ain't cool."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:51 pm
what the hell are you talking about kasu?  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:08 am
Jynx put his hand on Tasu's shoulder. "She's talking about her going back to Falena to become the rightful queen." said Jynx before walking in the direction of his house. He then said "We depart at 8:00 in the morning, If we go by sea it'd be the best way."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:09 pm
"I have some horses that could get us to shore"Sakata replied  

Level_E_Vampire

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:31 pm
"We'll use them in the morning, I only have one extra bed at my house so you'll have to decide who sleeps at the inn." Jynx replied.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 pm
"But... I don't want to be queen..." Kazu muttered, mostly to herself. "Hey, why are we dealing with my problem when those Shadow Knight people are causing mass chaos? Falena hasn't done anything yet, so we should deal with the Knights first!" Kazu said, trying to hold off going back to become queen. She prayed it would work.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:05 pm
"Good Idea, but I've already warned the towns people, they put up holy symbols yesterday which don't allow undead spirits to enter the village." Jynx said opening the door. "You sure are stubborn, I guess thats what being royalty does to you." he mumbled as they walked in.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:16 pm
"You shouldn't be saying anything, Uchiha." Kazu said. She almost looked like she was pouting. "But I don't wanna be Queen! I want to travel and see new places and live life the way I want to. I don't wanna be stuck with all of Falena's problems and be in a castle all my life..." Kazu whined. Imagine anime tears coming out of her eyes.  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:41 pm
"Your being selfish though, you didn't want him as King, the people most likely don't either, they need you, Falena needs you." Jynx said pointing out the other factor other than Kasu. "If you want I'll help you run the kingdom, if you go on vacation, I'll run it for you." Jynx added felling guilty  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games